Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

Spoot-Face

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Was just about to post the same. She's f'n scrolling through JN reading mafia while driving. JFC.

Yo I’m in traffic leave me be I only checked cause CTM keeps bothering me with his tags

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Can’t believe you hammered me!!!!! SAD.

I know I folded under pressure.  Gata was going to come along and go with the crowd either way.  Either way if you’re scum they going after me.  If you’re town then we probably lost anyway.  Who cares at this point.  

what are you since you’re hammered?  The suspense is killing me

Just now, BallinPB said:

I know I folded under pressure.  Gata was going to come along and go with the crowd either way.  Either way if you’re scum they going after me.  If you’re town then we probably lost anyway.  Who cares at this point.  

what are you since you’re hammered?  The suspense is killing me

You already know 

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

You already know 

I wish ape is scum so u and ur little minion 80 can come after me and I can laugh in Your faces about how much of an idiot you guys are. 

That or you and Ape set up a great buss plan.  

Just now, BallinPB said:

I wish ape is scum so u and ur little minion 80 can come after me and I can laugh in Your faces about how much of an idiot you guys are. 

That or you and Ape set up a great buss plan.  

I wasn't planning on coming after you tomorrow, not initially anyways.

The remaining crew of the Dominant had lost many friends already to the mysterious saboteurs, and they had only caught one of the perpetrators. They knew they needed a win this day, for their numbers were dangerously thin. Their accusations had fallen on one particularly abrasive -- and somewhat ill-evolved -- fellow.

"It's him! He's been acting weird, I tells ya! He was nice to me, and he's never nice unless he's up to something sinister!"

"Bullsh*t! I've always been nice ever since I reinvented myself, dumb a**! This is the new me, and if you can't see it, it's because you're a f*cking idiot!"

"Get him! Don't worry, I searched him last night, and he won't explode like the last one! I'm the Explosive Ordnance Disposal Expert, so you can trust me!"

"Nice making up words, you dumb a**! You even lie like a f*cking idiot! The real title is 'Bomb Detector' and I would know because I'm it! Don't be a f*cking idiot and listen to this moron!"

"Yeah, I could kill him!"

"You wanna kill me just because I'm a nice guy? You're all f*cking idiots!"

And with that, the crew strung him up kicking, screaming, and flinging his own feces.

"What a nice guy", they all thought.

• Haha 1

As the town bomb detector, I’m able to find, diffuse and re-plant explosives. 

Scum may have ambushed me with their clumsy fake reveal and taking advantage of a town full of dummies, but I’ll get that last laugh. 🔥🔥🔥

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

As the town bomb detector, I’m able to find, diffuse and re-plant explosives. 

Scum may have ambushed me with their clumsy fake reveal and taking advantage of a town full of dummies, but I’ll get that last laugh. 🔥🔥🔥

Just now, Drums said:

Well scum is completely overpowered so just kill me now wtf

He still can’t decide if I’m lying or not. How’d you dipsh*ts get this wrong?

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

He still can’t decide if I’m lying or not. How’d you dipsh*ts get this wrong?

No, thought you might have been bulletproof or something but keep talking... even though youre dead