Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

12 hours ago, GATA said:

do you get why jv? 

more then you understand how to claim when you are a mason.

yes  he's a lynch virgin.

also why not jvill?

11 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

whats with this red sh*t !

If I see one mention of a wolf or some other stupid sh*t I'm takin you out. < That's flavor I can't kill again ..too bad

If you arnt used to me voting in red by now you seriously havent been paying attention. Ive been doing it for a decade so its a habit

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Hi scumster

no my name is Dice. Scumster is someone else.

You're trying to play JN style? 

Can you be more specific? Are you eating the weight of your body, busy not having sex most of your life, power napping till infinity and beyond, making life choices using an eightball, building a dam, binary coding it, eating a banana while psycho analysing a rock, picking up STD's in strip clubs or just being a cheeky bunny?

I mean if you're gonna do that I expect you to commit... instead of just voting Jvill, cause that's a little lazy, my friend.

havent had sex since last year

have a nap at lunch time currently on weekdays, will have multiple naps on a w/e

and im ALWAYS cheeky hun    you know that!

So I guess i AM playing JN style.

No i meant actual hopping. He wobbles.

OI !!!! I do NOT wobble!

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, GATA said:

Gfy weirdo

3 hours ago, CTM said:

What T@gabot, about to get some authentic memphis bbq.. power down

Does this mean you’re waiting bbq? I’ve been using indirect heat and a pellet smoked thus week to smoke ribs and wings. I WiFi I had my real smoker at the lake house. So good

• Haha 4

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Gfy weirdo

Does this mean you’re waiting bbq? I’ve been using indirect heat and a pellet smoked thus week to smoke ribs and wings. I WiFi I had my real smoker at the lake house. So good

I'm in memphis and just got done eating a ton of BBQ. Covid had me choose outdoor seating so what plus eating 1lb of BBQ had soem serious meat sweat happening. But memphis dry rub is goood

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Dicetosser said:

I used to be picky and unlucky and had a dry dork like that a couple times. By the time I realized I was the problem, I was in a serious relationship. 

Advice: **** anything that moves

• Haha 1

Just now, CTM said:

I'm in memphis and just got done eating a ton of BBQ. Covid had me choose outdoor seating so what plus eating 1lb of BBQ had soem serious meat sweat happening. But memphis dry rub is goood

Agree. Memphis is top notch. One of these day’s I’ll market my dry rubs... I have about 3 I do that’ll stop anyone in their trscks

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Agree. Memphis is top notch. One of these day’s I’ll market my dry rubs... I have about 3 I do that’ll stop anyone in their trscks

Ahh nice. There is some canuck douche transplant here that was sh*tting on dry rub but the locals told me to hit it. So glad I listened .

What's in yours ?

19 minutes ago, CTM said:

Ahh nice. There is some canuck douche transplant here that was sh*tting on dry rub but the locals told me to hit it. So glad I listened .

What's in yours ?

If I tell you, I have to kill you. Plus I dm said 3 diff types, all exceptional  

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

You're trying to play JN style? 

Can you be more specific? Are you eating the weight of your body, busy not having sex most of your life, power napping till infinity and beyond, making life choices using an eightball, building a dam, binary coding it, eating a banana while psycho analysing a rock, picking up STD's in strip clubs or just being a cheeky bunny?

I mean if you're gonna do that I expect you to commit... 

This post needs to be stickied in a thread titled "JN Mafia:  The basics".  

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

more then you understand how to claim when you are a mason.

yes  he's a lynch virgin.

also why not jvill?

If you arnt used to me voting in red by now you seriously havent been paying attention. Ive been doing it for a decade so its a habit

no my name is Dice. Scumster is someone else.

have a nap at lunch time currently on weekdays, will have multiple naps on a w/e

and im ALWAYS cheeky hun    you know that!

So I guess i AM playing JN style.

OI !!!! I do NOT wobble!

I know that knuckle head that's why I'm messing with ya