Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

At least I was honest about the reasons I was voting Jvill and Barry D1 and D2.  Even if they were sh*tty ones.

The bussing case isn't a good one, either.  I was an early voter on both the Crusher and Ape trains, and the driving force behind Ape being lynched.  That's not a bus move.  Don't tinfoil this thing this late into the game.

Needed to see your defense of that theory

19 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

you two DO realize Im the only one on BOTH of Ape and Drums list right?

Im basically clear.

So now onto dice. First, not a fan of that line, nor the fact that he had crusher and nyn connected, as did ape. 

Then you can think about what jvill said about crusher and dice being the worst votes on him d1. 

Gata had a great scum game in Kingmaker if anyone wants to skim it for possible similarities. Crusher was also scum that game. 

I was really waiting for her to come around on Ballin’s case on me because that’s what she did in kingmaker. She started to suss me quite a bit the day I revealed in this game and did not vote ape at all

• Upvote 1

Just now, Drums said:

Gata had a great scum game in Kingmaker if anyone wants to skim it for possible similarities. Crusher was also scum that game. 

I was really waiting for her to come around on Ballin’s case on me because that’s what she did in kingmaker. She started to suss me quite a bit the day I revealed in this game and did not vote ape at all

*revealed in this game but didn’t fully commit

On 7/14/2020 at 3:40 PM, GATA said:

I don't think that's what he's saying not like I don't have my suspicions on Barry

His game play was what led me to vote him

but you were also practically pushing ppl to jump on JV 

This could mean you knowingly asked or quoted ppl to jump on that mine. 

Playing devils advocate I see both your points not sure if both scum but I think one of you might be 

If you're trying to buss each other that will also come out eventually

Interesting post here, with GATA trying to play both sides.  One hand she wanted Jvill offed, and even tagged a non-player, Stark, to celebrate the momentous occasion.  On the other hand she FOS's me for "pushing people onto Jvill".  

But of course, GATA tends to do this kind of stuff as town too.  Hence why I said earlier that if she's scum, she played brilliantly and hit all her town tells.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It should be noted she was just as bloodthirsty to off Jvill as I was, early on, lol.  She ended up moving to Barry.  

The rest of us 3 were all on Jvill to finish D1.

Yup. I asked her about that back on d2 (I think) and she responded 

On 7/16/2020 at 9:26 AM, GATA said:

UnOfficial FINAL Votecount -- Day 3

Crusher -- Drums, Ape, Gata, 80, Nyn (5)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Hmm.  I thought I was earlier on voting Crusher than I was, evidently.  I think because that was my first chance to post that day I thought I got on that train earlier than I did.

On 7/16/2020 at 4:25 PM, GATA said:

Here's where I am 

Scum to town

I think Dice (based on everything that happened with Nyn , his narrative pushing etc) 

80 / CTM  suss on both

-so @Jetsfan80 pushing the JV lynch could have been scum knowing they planted the bomb & just let town blast themselves 

I will say though the Crush vote was the only thing that bring him a little more credibility but I'm still suss

- @CTM wanted to talk out the Fatsie vote I didn't get it. Crush literally avoided answering any of my questions about his "PR" he should have been on the train. So I'm not sold he's scum yet because he's the type to try to distance and it could have been a good opportunity to do so. But then again he might have known crush was planted a bomb ?

@Integrity28 - Also suss on you because of the whole Nyn situation. 80 says you're scum based on your meta too 

@BallinPB - Neutral I don't have a read on him yet

@Drums looks good with his Crush vote he never let off and it didn't seem like he was distancing I could be wrong

Also I appreciate you all tagging ❤️ more than you know 

GATA's end of D3/N3 reads list.  

Again, she's trying to fence sit on her read of me.  And then she piggybacks my read of Ape to suggest he might be scum.  Need to look ahead to see if she ever voted Ape....

On 7/17/2020 at 3:25 PM, Drums said:

Vote ape

On 7/17/2020 at 3:27 PM, GATA said:

Why the ape?

On 7/17/2020 at 3:28 PM, Drums said:

Im voting ape because he immediately jumped on crushers train and seems to question things, definitely questions me and I was all over it. 

Gata Im like hmm because she voted crusher then started asking qs like she knew he was a bomb and didn’t want to have to decide to hammer or not vote him after upvoting posts at night about it so needed to vote him first.

On 7/17/2020 at 3:31 PM, GATA said:

I read the exchange first before I voted I posted after I voted to lay my case from Crusher 

Spinning narrative is a scum move 

On 7/17/2020 at 3:34 PM, GATA said:

I'm about to hammer Ape but I want to understand Drums (Ballin is 100% scum) yet votes ape  

On 7/17/2020 at 3:38 PM, GATA said:

I thought @BallinPB voted 

On 7/17/2020 at 3:39 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Ballin is voting Drums.

On 7/17/2020 at 3:41 PM, GATA said:

Huh?

I have Dice as number 1 scum because of the whole nyn situation and then I have 80/CTM/Ape all sussed CTM was town so it's only them 2 left for my number 2 spot but with your spinning I think you might be scum 

^^^ Had Ape on her scum list but has Dice as her "number 1 scum."  Yet later, she defers to Dice on the Ape train.

• Upvote 1

On 7/17/2020 at 3:58 PM, Spoot-Face said:

official Votecount day 4

Drums -- Ballin (1)

Ballin -- Ape (1)

Ape -- 80, Drums (2)

Ape is at L-2!!

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch

On 7/17/2020 at 4:39 PM, GATA said:

2 leading trains 

I'm going to wait for @Dicetosser 

obviously one of you is lying 

On 7/17/2020 at 4:57 PM, GATA said:

When you quoted me and didn't even read but started twisting my words that's when you got off my town list the only too 

I don't remember playing ever with you as scum but that's a scum tell

On 7/17/2020 at 5:09 PM, GATA said:

I have to drive to DC now from NJ will be there in 3 & 1/2 hrs as long as rush hr isn't gross

I'll be checking in later can someone tag me once dice comes in I want to see what he says 

On 7/17/2020 at 8:02 PM, Dicetosser said:

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Vote Ape

On 7/17/2020 at 8:21 PM, BallinPB said:

Let’s not wait.  I want to end this.  
unvote vote Ape

^^^ Defers to Dice then leaves it to Ballin to move and drop the hammer.

I get that GATA was on the road but she had plenty of chances to get off the fence and decide between Drums and Ape.  Deferring to Dice's judgment is not a good look.

Meanwhile, Dice was going with a pragmatic approach by suggesting No Lynch.  It never happens on JN Mafia, but its a much better look than GATA had.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah.  I change my mind.  GATA is the last one.  

Yeah Ive come around too. Wanted to take the ape day slow but hammered ballin even though she was neutral on him. Didn’t give him a chance to speak? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Drums said:

Yeah Ive come around too. Wanted to take the ape day slow but hammered ballin even though she was neutral on him. Didn’t give him a chance to speak? 

And she said earlier in the game that, the later you go, the more we need to "slow play" things.  

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ Defers to Dice then leaves it to Ballin to move and drop the hammer.

I get that GATA was on the road but she had plenty of chances to get off the fence and decide between Drums and Ape.  Deferring to Dice's judgment is not a good look.

Meanwhile, Dice was going with a pragmatic approach by suggesting No Lynch.  It never happens on JN Mafia, but its a much better look than GATA had.

And not to mention dice brought up the no lynch before en even night which don’t seem to achieve kills. That is a really good look imo

• Upvote 1

"You there! Yeah, you! Stand still. Hold out your arms and spread your legs."

The nervous crewmen does as told.

*Beep* ... *Beep* ... *Beep*

"Okay, you're clear. You may go."

It is now Day 6. With 4 players alive, it takes 3 to lynch

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

There have been a lot of scenes that have had you beeping and booping.  Why pick out this one to claim that you got shot at?

Vote GATA

Huh ??? There was no NA