Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

18 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:
  1. 80
  2. Barry -- Vanilla Town [Secret Bomb Victim] (Lynched D2)
  3. JC -- Vanilla Town (Killed in Explosion D1)
  4. Ballin -- Vanilla Town (Lynched D5)
  5. Jvill -- Vanilla Town [Secret Bomb Victim] (Lynched D1)
  6. Dice
  7. JiF -- Vanilla Town (Killed in Explosion D2)
  8. Gata
  9. Drums
  10. Crusher -- Scum Goon [Bombed] (Lynched D3)
  11. Ape -- Scum Goon (Lynched D4)
  12. CTM -- Vanilla Town (Killed N3)
  13. Smash -- Town Watcher (Killed N1)
  14. Nyn -- Vanilla Town (Killed in Explosion D3)

here is my issue

we lost  3 town to explosions on lynches.

2 to nks.

thats 5 townies dead   not lynched but killed. each scum was a bomb and probably knew it. 

if they could nk every night that 8 townies killed. more then half the game.

i think they had limited kills. too op otherwise.

I agree that it would be too overpowering to give them kills every night. Game would have ended a while ago

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

I agree that it would be too overpowering to give them kills every night. Game would have ended a while ago

They would have to guess the correct lynch everytime and hope you don’t disable everyone this game would be too long in that event you think scum only has 2 NKs in the whole game 

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Total BS, hail mary claim IMO.  There's no chance GATA blocked multiple kill attempts.  There's also little chance scum would ever try to NK her.

This is gross 

On 7/15/2020 at 2:08 PM, Spoot-Face said:

The night air was cool and still, and there was nary a cloud in sight to usurp the moon's light, granting the whole world to be bathed in its pale glow. This atmosphere lent a particular mood to the watchmen on deck who was keeping a close eye on someone. The clear vision and calmness of the night eased his nerves... but perhaps a bit, too much. The figure coming up behind him took him wholly by surprise. He had only but a second to comprehend and recognize the cold, hard feeling of the barrel of the .22 pressed against his skull, and it was the last thing to pass through his mind. His lifeless body was thrown overboard, and given as food to the sharks.

Smash -- Town Watcher has been killed

On 7/15/2020 at 2:09 PM, Spoot-Face said:

*Beep* ... *Beep* ... *Beep*

"You there! Stand still! Don't move!"

The startled crewmen obeyed the orders, and went rigid.

The commanding voice approached, and became softer. "I'm going to pat you down. No sudden moves."

The man carefully runs his hands over every inch of the frozen crewmen. After a few minutes, he lets out a sigh of satisfaction. "Okay, you're clear. You can go have a smoke."

It is now Day 2. With 11 people alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

^^^ Night 1 Activity.  Very clear kill in the first half of the scene.  Very clear what Drums was doing in the second half.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

No, it's called logic.  We're supposed to buy your endgame desperation claim, and that you somehow protected from kills on multiple nights?

There wasn't even a suggestion of a failed kill attempt last night.

Ok lynch me this play is gross 

I protected drums and Nyn so scum only has 2 NKs I guess 

On 7/15/2020 at 8:18 PM, Spoot-Face said:

"You there! Yeah, you! Stand still. Hold out your arms and spread your legs."

The nervous crewmen does as told.

"Okay, you're clear. You may go."

On 7/15/2020 at 8:18 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Thankfully for the remaining crew of the Dominant, it was a quiet night. They all slept soundly, cuddled up to one another in their hammocks and bunks. The rise of the morning sun, brought forth a new vigor, if also stiff joints. A renewed determination arose among the crew, to find the ones responsible for this nightmare they're in, and to find a way back home.

It is now Day 3. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

N2.  Again, clearly demonstrates Drums' activity.  2nd half of the scene written to demonstrate no one was Killed.  

On 7/17/2020 at 1:54 PM, Spoot-Face said:

The ship's smelliest crewmen was sleeping alone in his handmade hammock, spun from hemp fibers, his own unwashed hair, and pubes he found in the shower drain. No one saw -- or cared -- when the figure crept silently up to him and put a bullet between his eyes. He could've been left there for weeks with no one being able to distinguish the smell of his rotting corpse from that of his usual odor.

CTM -- Vanilla Town has been killed

On 7/17/2020 at 1:54 PM, Spoot-Face said:

It is now Day 4. With 6 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

N3 follows the pattern from N1.

55 minutes ago, GATA said:

@Drums

i don’t trust either of them so I’m not tagging them but I always protected myself except for 2 occasions the 1 miss shot which was to Nyn I thought she was town it was during the whole dice back and forth that’s why I had him pegged as scum. I thought he shot her the miss shot after the ape flip I protected you

and yesterday I guess scum thought I would protect you again so I protected myself 

Vote gata

On 7/18/2020 at 2:38 PM, Spoot-Face said:

"You! Don't move!"

*Beep* ... *Beep* .. *Beep-Beep-Beep*!!!

The man wipes sweat from his brow and takes a deep breath. "Okay, man, don't you move a muscle, or we both might be in trouble."

The man carefully removes the target's hat and runs his fingers along the brim. His eyes widened when he finds the well hidden bulge. Something was skillfully sewn inside the fabric of the hat! Not knowing the depths of the device's temperament, and valuing his own life more than the secrets of the device, he does the only thing he can think of. He quickly -- and calmly -- hurries up onto the deck of the ship and casts the hat off the side into the sea.

It is now Day 5, with 5 players alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

N4 demonstrates Drum's use of his action on Ballin.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

It is now Day 6. With 4 players alive, it takes 3 to lynch

N5.  Very simple scene only demonstrating activity from Drums.

There was no N5 kill attempt.

GATA is clearly lying.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is not town play.  If you are telling the truth, help us root out the final scum.

If it’a not you it has to be dice I said why I labeled him #1 scum I thought he ahoy at Nyn 

I just got back into jersey and have dinner right now 

look I think town draws if you guys kill me so not so bad scum should have another NK or Night plant idk If not @Drums if there’s another day I think it’s dice 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

If it’a not you it has to be dice I said why I labeled him #1 scum I thought he ahoy at Nyn 

You haven't been voting Dice with any consistency whatsoever.  You also entrusted him to make the call on voting between Ape or Drums 2 days ago.  That's not the kind of behavior you'd expect out of someone who had Dice as # 1 scum.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You haven't been voting Dice with any consistency whatsoever.  You also entrusted him to make the call on voting between Ape or Drums 2 days ago.  That's not the kind of behavior you'd expect out of someone who had Dice as # 1 scum.

I waited for him to come to see what he would say I also said I was going to be away no one waited I was waiting to case him 

I said I would vote him the next day when the whole drums thing happened I had no choice then to outweigh the situation.

honestly, when drums started spinning my words I thought maybe he was lying but I was going to vote ape 

ape counters I waited to see if Dice would spin too but he went straight to vote ape 

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You took everything she wrote and everything I wrote and concluded she's telling the truth?

Wow. 

Gotta go with my gut here. Trust me 80 I got this. It’ll be ok. Painless—probably not—but I feel good about this

23 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You took everything she wrote and everything I wrote and concluded she's telling the truth?

Wow. 

If you’re telling the truth why shouldn’t I vote you 

25 minutes ago, Drums said:

I believe gata and i cant see dice being scum. Process of elimination 

why not Dice ? Nyn not dying tells me it was dice trying to kill her do you really think 80 setup a frame ? 

Just now, GATA said:

why not Dice ? Nyn not dying tells me it was dice trying to kill her do you really think 80 setup a frame ? 

Dice wasn’t involved in yesterday’s mislynch but you and 80 were. I believe you so it must be 80

25 minutes ago, GATA said:

@Jetsfan80 did you frame dice ? 

25 minutes ago, Drums said:

Dice wasn’t involved in yesterday’s mislynch but you and 80 were. I believe you so it must be 80

My reservation is being part of the mislynch too... I felt ballin was distancing and took his chance once he saw all you lolz tag me to hammer ape 

• Upvote 1