Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Good job guys.  You figured it out.  GATA was the Doc and blocked 3 scum kills!!

Holy hell.  

Don't hate the playa, hate the game also if I would have been doc I probably would have played it exactly like that 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

You weren't getting that lynch, that's why you had to blow me up early. I am glad you haven't recently taken up smoking meth, and were just scum. 

LOL ?

DT: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/i8NnFBtJv52

Scum QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/66tkRVYiXnNy

Thank you all so much for playing, I had a great time modding this one, and hope you all had a good time playing!

Special mentions:

@GATA GOATA!!! Awesome job, seriously. You didn't win that by staying silent and picking off townies one by one. You did that by good 'ol fashion deception and bullsh*tting, since the scum NKs were used up, which is exactly what I wanted to see from this setup!

@Drums Fantastic job, man. Even though you didn't pull out the win, you really took to your role, and that wasn't an easy task. I was rooting for you to bring everything together, and short of following through with catching Gata, you did.

@JiF Taken from us way too soon. Loved his gif game, and that was ALL him. Had me cracking up.

@Smashmouth Was a good shot by scum (credit to @Integrity28) and unfortunate loss for Town. Scum killing the Watcher was probably the single biggest development of the game. Off-topic, I hope your back is doing well, man. Let us know when you can.

@Jetsfan80 The hero Town needed, but didn't deserve.

I appreciate everyone signing up and participating. I really didn't feel like anyone neglected the game. Leave some feedback re: the setup. I'm eager to know if everyone felt like their side had a fair shot to win.

And, of course, everyone thank @Nolder for advising me on the setup. His advice is what led me to create the "Incite" ability, which Scum used to kill Barry. @Pac, too, helped answer a question I had during the game, so thanks!

P.S. F*ck, I'm exhausted from this.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Thank you all so much for playing, I had a great time modding this one, and hope you all had a good time playing!

Special mentions:

@GATA GOATA!!! Awesome job, seriously. You didn't win that by staying silent and picking off townies one by one. You did that by good 'ol fashion deception and bullsh*tting, since the scum NKs were used up, which is exactly what I wanted to see from this setup!

@Drums Fantastic job, man. Even though you didn't pull out the win, you really took to your role, and that wasn't an easy task. I was rooting for you to bring everything together, and short of following through with catching Gata, you did.

@JiF Taken from us way too soon. Loved his gif game, and that was ALL him. Had me cracking up.

@Smashmouth Was a good shot by scum (credit to @Integrity28) and unfortunate loss for Town. Scum killing the Watcher was probably the single biggest development of the game. Off-topic, I hope your back is doing well, man. Let us know when you can.

I appreciate everyone signing up and participating. I really didn't feel like anyone neglected the game. Leave some feedback re: the setup. I'm eager to know if everyone felt like their side had a fair shot to win.

And, of course, everyone thank @Nolder for advising me on the setup. His advice is what led me to create the "Incite" ability, which Scum used to kill Barry. @Pac, too, helped answer a question I had during the game, so thanks!

stephen colbert middle finger GIF

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Says I'm a worthwhile player to keep around at end game.

I lead the way on the last 2 scum and he follows Dice instead.

Never follow the Aussies.  

Dice was going to vote you and disappear for another 12 hours, I was ready for it to end. I'm not surprised by this result but it is what it is

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I love that JiF decided to just post gifs without any direction from Spoot to do so.  It's like he went "F*ck it, I'm gonna finally make this happen."

Like Crusher said in the Scum QT: "he's a special angel".

• Haha 1

I laughed reading DT Ok GG guys 

@Jetsfan80 you had me sweating, I really wanted you to kill dice so then I had to pivot to you  

@Drums GG also I figured you were PR once you were quiet I thought you didn't want to make an ass of yourself being cop that's why I gave you a "town read". And that little bait thing you did was super smart but I wouldn't have moved so quickly.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I play my best town game maybe ever and f**king Pac and Nolder get Mod shout outs over me.  lol.

*Sigh*

Fine, you needy bastard.

13 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Special mentions:

@Jetsfan80 The hero Town needed, but didn't deserve.

^^

• Haha 1