Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

I laughed reading DT Ok GG guys 

@Jetsfan80 you had me sweating, I really wanted you to kill dice so then I had to pivot to you  

@Drums GG also I figured you were PR once you were quiet I thought you didn't want to make an ass of yourself being cop that's why I gave you a "town read". And that little bait thing you did was super smart but I wouldn't have moved so quickly.

Haha good game.  I swear my day 1 had nothing to do with that. It is way harder to scum hunt when everyone is attacking me for my early reads and "narratives" so I decided to just sit back and read what everyone was saying.. but I also wanted to lynch jvill which was not at all satisfying. 

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Haha good game.  I swear my day 1 had nothing to do with that. It is way harder to scum hunt when everyone is attacking me for my early reads and "narratives" so I decided to just sit back and read what everyone was saying.. but I also wanted to lynch jvill which was not at all satisfying. 

Because it’s only funny if it’s a speed lynch when you drag it out it’s terrible 

• Upvote 1

Just now, GATA said:

Because it’s only funny if it’s a speed lynch when you drag it out it’s terrible 

For ex lynching verbal before he even posts In thread

hilarious 

or just lynching 80 cause it’s 80

classic 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

I'm also just against joke lynches in general which is the main reason I wanted to get it over with-- I couldn't take it another game

Thanks for modding Spoot! That was awesome and the role was interesting. Took me a couple of nights to get it right but it was a lot of fun and a good challenge.

I wish I thought to make Gata hammer 80 but my bait thing was the last mental energy I could put in. Sorry town.

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, Drums said:

image.gif.6305bd0b7d0b4dda11c3e5671ee33ea3.gif

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

Thanks for modding Spoot! That was awesome and the role was interesting. Took me a couple of nights to get it right but it was a lot of fun and a good challenge.

I wish I thought to make Gata hammer 80 but my bait thing was the last mental energy I could put in. Sorry town.

I think you were up to the task of your role. When you submitted to defuse Ape I was celebrating to myself like, "ohmygod, he's getting it! Go Drums!"

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I think you were up to the task of your role. When you submitted to defuse Ape I was celebrating to myself like, "ohmygod, he's getting it! Go Drums!"

I was going to defuse Crusher the night before his lynch but I didn't think they had bombs so once I saw that I got it

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Thanks, again.

I'd say this game was a success. Much more so than my first game, lol

I loved your game I think it was successful since it got dragged to end game scenario with lots of chances for scum to lose 

9 minutes ago, GATA said:

I loved your game I think it was successful since it got dragged to end game scenario with lots of chances for scum to lose 

It was a close game for sure, and that's what I wanted to see. I'm very happy with how it went.

1 hour ago, Drums said:

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

image.gif.6305bd0b7d0b4dda11c3e5671ee33ea3.gif

Speak for yourself, Drums.  Finally lynching the bastard was euphoric.

• Haha 1