Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

Official Votecount -- Day 1

Jvill -- 80, Drums, Gata, Dice, Smash(5)

Ape -- Crusher (1)

Dice -- Nyn, Jvill, JiF (3)

CTM -- Ape, JC (2)

JiF -- Barry (1)

80 -- Ballin (1)

Gata -- CTM (1)

Jvill is at L-3

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Jvill -- 80, Drums, Gata, Dice, Smash(5)

Ape -- Crusher (1)

CTM -- Ape, JC (2)

JiF -- Barry (1)

80 -- Ballin (1)

Gata -- CTM (1)

Jvill is at L-3

pssst, the glacier is winning

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Jvill -- 80, Drums, Gata, Dice, Smash, CTM (6)

Ape -- Crusher (1)

CTM -- Ape, JC (2)

JiF -- Barry (1)

80 -- Ballin (1)

Jvill is at L-2!!

I don’t know if I’m a fan of the lynching JiF idea. I do want to know what’s going on there, but are we thinking this is a permanent post restriction? Might be able to find out from him by waiting on it.

If not, screw you Barry, I’ll hammer in the off chance he’s a bomb.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, JiF said:

Vote Dice

you first.

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Btw we might have to lynch dice for realz

nope. Im Town.

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

dice is like a kangaroo. Gotta observe him closely to see if he's hiding something naughty in his pocket. 

Also he's a dirty aussie so it's a w/w situation really.

Plus dice sticks out like a sore thumb usually. It's his nature. I don't see him trying to fit in by hopping on a speedlynch of someone he doesn't know well. If he had done that with Nolder or Verbal it would have been passable for me... but this is very unusual for him.

red is totally valid   usually.  But im pretty sick of not being listened to at all, getting mislynched for no reason, and being removed from a game near the end simply because im in australia.

So i figure the way I play must just not work here. Probably because i actually try to make sense.

So this game, like i said earlier im trying to play JN style. No reasons, no depth, tell eveything that moves to GFY,  generally act like a chiled with You first! sort of things.

Doesn't change the fact that im Town.

Probably doesn't change the fact that I will get mislynched for no reasons. Off my current train nyn is the only one with a reason. And it is a good one,   just not for this game.

39 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Let’s start with Dice then

scum post.  my vote stays.

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

you first.

nope. Im Town.

red is totally valid   usually.  But im pretty sick of not being listened to at all, getting mislynched for no reason, and being removed from a game near the end simply because im in australia.

So i figure the way I play must just not work here. Probably because i actually try to make sense.

So this game, like i said earlier im trying to play JN style. No reasons, no depth, tell eveything that moves to GFY,  generally act like a chiled with You first! sort of things.

Probably doesn't change the fact that I will get mislynched for no reasons. Off my current train nyn is the only one with a reason. And it is a good one,   just not for this game.

I gave a reason. You hadn’t for yours though, except that you’re playing JN style.

35 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

you first.

nope. Im Town.

Dice  is kinda of a whiney bitch? Not sure it makes him scum, 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

I don’t know if I’m a fan of the lynching JiF idea. I do want to know what’s going on there, but are we thinking this is a permanent post restriction? Might be able to find out from him by waiting on it.

If not, screw you Barry, I’ll hammer in the off chance he’s a bomb.

I know one way to figure out what's going on there.