Sign in to follow this  
Jetsfan80

Terrelle Pryor eyeing comeback, says he's talked to Patriots

He was a big part of Darnold's early success in 2018.  Good catch radius.   Often injured and not a popular teammate though.

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, Darnold should send him a check today for those 14 catches over those 6 games. 😁

He was a body

He had a 1,000 yard season in Cleveland.  Sorry you're wrong, the guy has talent.  But injuries and an apparent problem gelling with teammates appear to be constant issues with him.

17 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I'm wrong?  He has talent?  Basing it on his career or one season?

You brought up how helpful he was with Darnold.  I'm wrong it wasn't 14 catches or 14 catches, a hair over 2 per game were actually a huge help somehow?  Remember the Dolphin game?  Couldn't bother to reach for the pass from Darnold, let it go for an INT in the EZ instead of a TD.  A game we ultimately lost by one score.

See I could care what he did in Cleveland,  once.  Just for reference his high point before Cleveland was 42 yards.  He followed up Clevelands numbers with 240 yards, 235 whole yards here and 17 yards

And of course for bonus points he's a problem who has a history.  Including his time here

Not getting the love 

He was 2nd in receiving on the team for the first 3 games, and had more yards than Robby Anderson in every game.  If you watch the film he had some productive catches on good drives.  That's what I meant by early some success.  Obviously it didn't last and I said as much in the very beginning.  Not sure what point you're trying to make.  There are lots of talented players who end up just being a flash in the pan, that's what Pryor is, but make no mistake it takes some ability to have a 1,000yd season in the NFL even if it is a flash in the pan.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company