Jump to content
Team archer

Myles Garrett 25Mil Per

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Jamal is probably wishing he played d-line, QB, or in the NBA currently.

nah, i think he just wishes he were actually a winner....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

nah, i think he just wishes he were actually a winner....

It doesn't matter what the W/L column says if you know in your heart that you're a winner... Lol, back to reality. I think the whole winner thing is a convenient pr excuse to soften the fallout. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Jones deal and now possibly Garrett's does that mean GM's have
an idea what the cap will be in 2021?  If so could Douglas be negotiating
with Adams to end this drama?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Embrace the Suck said:

It doesn't matter what the W/L column says if you know in your heart that you're a winner... Lol, back to reality. I think the whole winner thing is a convenient pr excuse to soften the fallout. 

i like the quasi-British dryness of the irony....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's already listed as done 

2 years left on that contract and it is not a QB.  Now Adams has a genuine weaponz to use.  

Going out to get some pop corn.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KRL said:

With Jones deal and now possibly Garrett's does that mean GM's have
an idea what the cap will be in 2021?  If so could Douglas be negotiating
with Adams to end this drama?

I still can't believe someone is going to give Adams 20 mil.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, peebag said:

I still can't believe someone is going to give Adams 20 mil.

Agreed, I'm just wondering if Douglas is negotiating with "Mr. Drama"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, heymangold said:

Time for JD to pony up

No way.  Quinnen Williams still has a year before he asks us for $1.2 billion.

SAR I

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, KRL said:

With Jones deal and now possibly Garrett's does that mean GM's have
an idea what the cap will be in 2021?  If so could Douglas be negotiating
with Adams to end this drama?

I’m gonna go out on a limb, and say the Owners are gonna have to eat the money lost from attendance, and concessions should fans not be allowed.  I’d even say the NFL will tell each individual team to kick rocks if they complain.  With that the NFL is business as usual financially.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

 

 

New York Jets Nfl GIF by SNY

"How many sacks he have last year?"

Wait, hold on one second here. Is that a Yankee hat he is wearing there?

Get that over-rated, mouthy, self-interested a-hole out of here at the earliest convenience, regardless of compensation.

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Dcat said:

it's already listed as done 

2 years left on that contract and it is not a QB.  Now Adams has a genuine weaponz to use.  

Going out to get some pop corn.

Sure, Myles isn't a QB. However, he forces other teams to change how they play, whereas I don't believe teams worry as much about Adams. A DE getting consistent pressure and sacks is far more valuable than a SS that occasionally makes a splash play in the backfield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Wait, hold on one second here. Is that a Yankee hat he is wearing there?

Get that over-rated, mouthy, self-interested a-hole out of here at the earliest convenience, regardless of compensation.

Lol, Mets fan?

sad new york mets GIF

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Abso-f*ckin-lutely not.

Anyone that equates Jamal Adams and his impact to Myles Garrett is an absolute lunatic.

Well Mason Rudolph would certainly agree with this.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Dcat said:

it's already listed as done 

2 years left on that contract and it is not a QB.  Now Adams has a genuine weaponz to use.  

Going out to get some pop corn.

He wasn't the first. Christian Mccaffery also got paid from his draft.

Kittle, Mahomes, Tre White are the other elite players at their position from that draft with Jamal. Bills reached out to Tre early in the off-season, Niners are already negotiating Kittle's contract and it will shatter the market. Mahomes just got the biggest deal in sports history Meanwhile Douglas refuses to work on Jamal's contract 

Jamal has some valid arguments.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KRL said:

With Jones deal and now possibly Garrett's does that mean GM's have
an idea what the cap will be in 2021?  If so could Douglas be negotiating
with Adams to end this drama?

That would be nice, but I think it's just more fuel for the Jamal fire. He's going to think he deserves the same, but his impact isn't as such. JD is going to be reasonable and while it would be nice I doubt that reasonable will be a two way street. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t think the Garrett or Jones contracts have any bearing on the Jamal Adams situation because both Garrett and Jones are really good. 

Helps Garrett plays an important position.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is going to tell us where the Adams situation is really at. If Jamal doesn’t start complaining about the Garrett and Jones deals, him and the Jets are talking 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

He wasn't the first. Christian Mccaffery also got paid from his draft.

Kittle, Mahomes, Tre White are the other elite players at their position from that draft with Jamal. Bills reached out to Tre early in the off-season, Niners are already negotiating Kittle's contract and it will shatter the market. Mahomes just got the biggest deal in sports history Meanwhile Douglas refuses to work on Jamal's contract 

Jamal has some valid arguments.

Jamal definitely has valid arguments, like him or not. Of course they get undermined by "he's a safety so he doesn't matter!"

I've always believed good players should be paid regardless of position.

If we're not gonna pay Jamal, then might as well trade him.

Yet when Jamal asks for a trade, those same people who don't think we should pay him throw a hissy fit 😂😂

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jamal is thanking his lucky stars JD waited so long to redo his deal.

He’s going to get that 18-20 million easily now.

@Jetsfan80 remember when I teased you for making up that number out of thin air? Now it’s probably the lowest number Adams will get.... and he’ll get it from the Jets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is Clevelands record with Myles Garrett again? This stuff is insane! Belichick would never pay anyone outside of a HOF QB that type of money! 

You wont win a Super Bowl having anyone other than the QB making 25 million per. Even when Reggie White went to Green Bay Favre stirred that drink. They don't win a Super Bowl without Brett Favre. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, King P said:

I've always believed good players should be paid regardless of position.

Paid whatever they want?  Be specific on this.  Because position matters when it determines how much a player can and should get paid.  There's a market for players for a reason.

Not to mention a salary cap.  This isn't the MLB. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Inb4 jamal Adams crying on twitter

Crying?

He’s so happy right now he’s probably doing cartwheels.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...