Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Losmeister

for #24 fans

Recommended Posts

It was a great few seasons from 2009-2011.  Best 3 years a corner ever put together.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

even though I dont have teh same POV on #24 as most here...

i posted this for those of you that do...

and so little traction...  strange...     maybe the title makes people think i am goading them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

Any pics of him holding out? not living up to his contract? 

Nope, thats #33....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Revis 2.0  s*cked donkey b*lls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fans that can’t appreciate what Revis did during his time here don’t deserve nice things. 

Best player to ever don the green and white. 
 

 

  • Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best player I’ve ever seen at any position. Peak Revis was basically a sure thing. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Best player I’ve ever seen at any position. Peak Revis was basically a sure thing. 

Stevie Johnson begs to differ.  But other than him, yes.

(we're talking Revis on the Jets 1.0, of course)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Crimson King said:

Oh, thought this was going to a thread about Johnny Sample

oh well

If you watched SBIII you could NEVER forget Johnny Sample and the rest of the Jets secondary. What a game the whole D had at exactly the perfect time. Lifetime memory.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Any pics of him holding out? not living up to his contract? 

The best player in franchise history didn't live up to his contract because he had one bad year in his career?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Stevie Johnson begs to differ.  But other than him, yes.

(we're talking Revis on the Jets 1.0, of course)

Johnson had ONE good game against revis and do you know what his numbers were that day? 8 recs, 85 yards and a TD.  That's how great revis was, people still talk about that game like Johnson had 15 recs, 200 yds and 4 TDs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Revis was an animal. During his time, I’ve never felt so good being a Jets fan. We had a nasty identity to us. Ungrateful pricks. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Johnson had ONE good game against revis and do you know what his numbers were that day? 8 recs, 85 yards and a TD.  That's how great revis was, people still talk about that game like Johnson had 15 recs, 200 yds and 4 TDs.

I wasn't being serious.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I wasn't being serious.  

Sorry

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ageingjetfan said:

Johnny Sample. Hell of a super bowl Crimson

Yes, same with Safety Jim Hudson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

It was a great few seasons from 2009-2011.  Best 3 years a corner ever put together.

Fantastic run. Don't understand the animosity about a guy whose career has a shelf life around 10 years trying to maximize his earnings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, nico002 said:

Best player I’ve ever seen at any position. Peak Revis was basically a sure thing. 

Better than Darnold?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CTM said:

Better than Darnold?

TBD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ghost said:

Revis was an animal. During his time, I’ve never felt so good being a Jets fan. We had a nasty identity to us. Ungrateful pricks. 

This^ & i’m not sorry.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...