Adams would be a moron if he plays under his rookie deal now

31 minutes ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

He gets about 7 million when he reports to training camp this year. After that all that remains on his 2020 contract is about $850,000.

Why is it that anytime someone disagrees that Adams has no leverage, or is worth $17-20 per year, they’re trolling?

Why is it that if someone defends Adams, they’re trolling?

Why is it if someone thinks the recent signings by the Chiefs, Panthers and Browns point to a changing market, they’re trolling?

Why is it that 95% of this board doesn’t want to see this team’s best player get paid... but they’re not trolls?

Why do they tear the ‘17 1st round pick apart, after becoming the best at his position, yet fall over themselves making excuses for the ‘18 1st round pick, who’s accomplished nothing... but they’re not trolls?

I don’t know those answers nut, but if being on the opposite side of the crowd on those issues makes me a troll, I’m fine with it. I’ve been rooting for this team longer than almost every one of the guys on this board, and I could care less what their “fan tests” are, or if they like my opinions.

I just want to see this team win, and they’re never going to by getting rid of their best players.

Describe this leverage that Adams has cause I can’t see it.

Jamal Adams is at best 4th on the list of 2017 draftees who should be barking about their contract.

Deshaun Watson, Marshon Lattimore and T.J. Watt seem to be able to play this year without all the drama.

Dalvin Cook is barking, but he's a RB so I actually can sympathize a bit more.  And then you add in guys like Ryan Ramczyk and Tre'Davious White and it's not like Jamal Adams is the only star player from that class playing on his rookie deal.  Far, far from it.  He's just the loudest whiner in the bunch.

Cook was a 2nd rounder, so the 5th year option isn’t applicable. He’s scheduled to be a FA after 2020. Thus he’s even more “due” than any of the other guys you listed.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

You guys have to realize sooner or later all this internet “I’d sit him two or three years” and “he has no leverage” nonsense you post here is meaningless. There’s a reason you’re fans, and not running a billion dollar business, and it’s pretty obvious reading some of you comments that you let your emotions run rampant.

In the real world, you don’t want to sit your best player for a year or two, that’s laughable, and sorry to burst your bubble, but Adams has plenty of leverage.

He’s an extremely valuable asset, and in order to maximize whatever trade value you may want for him, you need him to be happy, and playing at a high level. It does you no good to sit him and let his value depreciate.

If you’re the Jets, and not some angry fan on a message board, and you want to re sign him, you know that with every other new signing, his value will go up.

Douglas missed his chance at signing him to a 15 per deal, that’s over with. He misread the market, and now has to scramble to 

a. Make a trade, when everyone knows he has no leverage because he won’t pay out a new deal.

b. Pay the market rate, which is going through the roof.

c. Dump the whole problem on the coaching staff, and make them and the other players deal with questions and the behavior of an unhappy star who’s either holding out or disrupting everything.

I can’t believe that this post exists in the real world. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Grandy said:

He has little leverage. His position is replaceable right now with our recent draft and FA's available. Plus He might only be halfway into his deal with the tag included. He could very well sit for multiple years, and we're not missing a whole lot (more on that later). Plus let's not forget that the cap will likely take a hit next year and if he sits his extension will not even touch what some of these new figures are. 

Because his behavior is not justifiable to act in such a childish manner on social media. He's literally liked a tweet insisting that Jets fans are racist even though he had a top selling jersey and was every other persons favorite player, he was beloved by this fan base. That has absolutely nothing to do with his contract situation it's just him stirring the pot. How as a fan does that not infuriate you?

While Jamal does play a different position then Garrett/Jones this is a correct assumption. It could very well pump up the numbers for Jamal.

Because the safety is one of the least valuable positions in the NFL. We just drafted one, and there's some great options on the market as well. Plus he's not all that valuable as talented as he may be. Since he's come into the league we're 0-9 in games without our starting QB and Jamal started each and every one of those games. What did he change? We can still lose games without Jamal "T.O" Adams. We can him trade for more picks than he's gotten us on the field. 

Because Darnold handles his position with class and doesn't air his grievances on social media like a child while liking antagonizing tweets for not being paid when he's barely halfway through a contract that he signed. Darnold is also more valuable than Adams even though he's still a developing prospect. 

the rock applause GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

28 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

The fact that defensive guys around him are getting paid and Adams isn’t chirping says to me that the two sides are talking and sometime before the season he’s getting the bag

Or that's just what Douglas wants him to think.

Or Douglas is coming to the table to hear Jamal's demands, only to balk at them so he can say Adams' is asking for too much.

Or Douglas told Jamal to STFU or there's no chance he ever gets paid or traded, and then gets franchise tagged twice.

Lots of possibilities here.

17 minutes ago, Greensince69 said:

I don't think that anyone thinks Jamal does not deserve a raise, its the over 20 mill a year that is freaking people out.  If  he would take, 16, 17. 18, 19,20 with 50 guaranteed I think Joe would do it.

His actual worth to a team is about $13M per season, $14M tops.  F**k all of the numbers you just listed.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Greensince69 said:

I don't think that anyone thinks Jamal does not deserve a raise, its the over 20 mill a year that is freaking people out.  If  he would take, 16, 17. 18, 19,20 with 50 guaranteed I think Joe would do it.

Every single number you listed is too high. 15-15.5 is his true value, AT MOST.   I still think it's too high for a Safety that doesn't generate turnovers.  IDGAF what some other dumba** team will give him.  Joe shouldn't give him anything more than those two numbers. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Every single number you listed is too high. 15-15.5 is his true value, AT MOST.   I still think it's too high for a Safety that doesn't generate turnovers.  IDGAF what some other dumba** team will give him.  Joe shouldn't give him anything more than those two numbers. 

Joe Schobert just got $10.8M per to do 90-95 % of the sh*t Jamal does on the field.

Hence why I would consider $14M per generous for Adams.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

He gets about 7 million when he reports to training camp this year. After that all that remains on his 2020 contract is about $850,000.

Why is it that anytime someone disagrees that Adams has no leverage, or is worth $17-20 per year, they’re trolling?

Why is it that if someone defends Adams, they’re trolling?

Why is it if someone thinks the recent signings by the Chiefs, Panthers and Browns point to a changing market, they’re trolling?

Why is it that 95% of this board doesn’t want to see this team’s best player get paid... but they’re not trolls?

Why do they tear the ‘17 1st round pick apart, after becoming the best at his position, yet fall over themselves making excuses for the ‘18 1st round pick, who’s accomplished nothing... but they’re not trolls?

I don’t know those answers nut, but if being on the opposite side of the crowd on those issues makes me a troll, I’m fine with it. I’ve been rooting for this team longer than almost every one of the guys on this board, and I could care less what their “fan tests” are, or if they like my opinions.

I just want to see this team win, and they’re never going to by getting rid of their best players.

Because when you say JD screwed up because now Adams will get more because of M Garretts deal, youre trolling 

There's a trend.  The need to reel people in on JD & Darnold.  Shooting down optimism, getting a rise, getting a reaction.  Pumping up Baker. Pumping up Allen.  Simply put, that's trolling.  Come on, you know that.  

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Joe Schobert just got $10.8M per to do 90-95 % of the sh*t Jamal does on the field.

Hence why I would consider $14M per generous for Adams.

Eddie Jackson is the bar now.  4 years - $58.4MM, $33M guaranteed.  So we are talking about a floor of $15MM/year.  There is no scenario where he signs for less than that.  I suspect the real number comes in around $16MM/year and honestly, that's realistic given how contracts have been escalating around the league.  

9 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Eddie Jackson is the bar now.  4 years - $58.4MM, $33M guaranteed.  So we are talking about a floor of $15MM/year.  There is no scenario where he signs for less than that.  I suspect the real number comes in around $16MM/year and honestly, that's realistic given how contracts have been escalating around the league.  

I'm not saying he'd be willing to sign for a dime less than Jackson, and in many ways I don't blame him for that.  I'm just saying I have a more rigid view of what Jamal's actual value is.  And as we all know, Adams wants significantly more than Jackson got.

In my book Jamal is less valuable than Jackson.  When you add up the "turnover causing plays" (INTs, FFs, FRs) that matter most at Safety, Jackson has Adams beat, 19-12.

27 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm not saying he'd be willing to sign for a dime less than Jackson, and in many ways I don't blame him for that.  I'm just saying I have a more rigid view of what Jamal's actual value is.  And as we all know, Adams wants significantly more than Jackson got.

In my book Jamal is less valuable than Jackson.  When you add up the "turnover causing plays" (INTs, FFs, FRs) that matter most at Safety, Jackson has Adams beat, 19-12.

That's a teensy bit disingenuous.  If you include sacks in your tally of metrics, Jamal wins 24-21.  Jamal also had 28 TFL vs. 8 for Jackson.  And 23 QB hits vs 1 for Jackson.  And 273 total tackles vs. 184 for Jackson.  

And if you're talking just about defense vs. the pass, Jackson has 26 PDs vs. 25 for Adams.  Not much of a difference there.

There are plenty of reasons to argue Jamal is a better all-around value than Jackson if you look at it objectively and most everyone outside this board would agree.  

• Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, nycdan said:

That's a teensy bit disingenuous.  If you include sacks in your tally of metrics, Jamal wins 24-21.  Jamal also had 28 TFL vs. 8 for Jackson.  And 23 QB hits vs 1 for Jackson.  And 273 total tackles vs. 184 for Jackson.  

And if you're talking just about defense vs. the pass, Jackson has 26 PDs vs. 25 for Adams.  Not much of a difference there.

There are plenty of reasons to argue Jamal is a better all-around value than Jackson if you look at it objectively and most everyone outside this board would agree.  

Jamal blitzed 90 times last year, 10th most in the league.  That's not sustainable, nor will he put up numbers like that again even if he blitzed that much.  He blitzed about 65 times per year the other 2 seasons and his sack numbers were more reflective of what he'll do going forward.  Guys like Mahomes and Wilson will love it if he blitzes next season.  The QBs on our 2020 schedule won't get easily rattled like Dwayne Haskins and Daniel Jones did.

I'm sure if Jackson blitzed as much as Adams, he'd put up a few sacks a season too.  You can't excuse Adams for not getting INTs based on that "not being how he's used", but simultaneously punish Jackson for not being a blitzer.  

Blitzing is not the primary duty of a Safety, because it puts a strain on the rest of the defense.  If we want to use Adams like that, he's no longer a Safety.  I imagine Adams will be used more like a traditional Safety and less like a Linebacker next year with the return of Mosley and Williamson and addition of Zuniga.  Thus, Adams' Sack numbers will go down.  But unlike Jackson, he won't suddenly become a center fielder/ballhawk.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Jamal blitzed 90 times last year, 10th most in the league.  That's not sustainable, nor will he put up numbers like that again even if he blitzed that much.  He blitzed about 65 times per year the other 2 seasons and his sack numbers were more reflective of what he'll do going forward.  Guys like Mahomes and Wilson will love it if he blitzes next season.  The QBs on our 2020 schedule won't get easily rattled like Dwayne Haskins and Daniel Jones did.

I'm sure if Jackson blitzed as much as Adams, he'd put up a few sacks a season too.  You can't excuse Adams for not getting INTs based on that "not being how he's used", but simultaneously punish Jackson for not being a blitzer.  

Blitzing is not the primary duty of a Safety, because it puts a strain on the rest of the defense.  If we want to use Adams like that, he's no longer a Safety.  I imagine Adams will be used more like a traditional Safety and less like a Linebacker next year with the return of Mosley and Williamson and addition of Zuniga.  

And I suspect he will be very, very effective as a true Safety.  He is a great football player.  Not his fault if he was used differently.  All I was pointing out is that you cherry-picked stats to make Jackson look far better and that wasn't the whole story.

10 minutes ago, nycdan said:

And I suspect he will be very, very effective as a true Safety.  He is a great football player.  Not his fault if he was used differently.  All I was pointing out is that you cherry-picked stats to make Jackson look far better and that wasn't the whole story.

He was used like that his 1st 2 years and his numbers were only marginally better than Jackson's career averages.  Adams only beats Jackson soundly in solo tackles and TFLs, two categories that really don't matter a whole lot in 2020.

And turnover-causing plays isn't "cherry picking".  Those are the numbers that, by far, matter most for Safeties.  People who think Sacks and TFLs matter a bunch are the ones cherry picking.  TFLs are purely a run-stopping stat.  I don't really care how a Safety does against the run.  Stop the pass.  Pass Deflections are far more important than TFLs.  Fortunately for the pro-Adams crowd, Jamal has Jackson beat slightly in that category in the 2 years he was used more as a traditional Safety. 

Adams

• 74.5 Solo Tackles
  • 0.5 INTs
  • 2.8 Sacks
  • 2.0 FFs
  • 1.5 FRs
  • 9.0 TFLs
  • 9.0 PDs

Jackson

• 49.0 Solo Tackles
  • 3.3 INTs
  • 0.7 Sacks
  • 1.3 FFs
  • 1.7 FRs
  • 2.7 TFLs
  • 8.7 PDs

7 minutes ago, Jackie Treehorn said:

For a guy trying to learn the ropes here, is this mess a proof that you should never draft a SS (or punter, long snapper etc) at 6, no matter what?

Correct.  The only kind of Safety worth taking top 10 is the kind that causes turnovers.  A centerfielder FS (Think Ed Reed) or a FS/CB hybrid type like Minkah Fitzpatrick.

• Upvote 1

Good football teams don't have a RB, MLB, and a Safety as their three highest paid positions. It's just dumb. The previous GM is responsible for two of those contracts, and the ****ing strong safety being picked #6 overall. That's not how you build a team, which is why the team is being rebuilt. The priorities going into the draft were OL, WR, and Edge, but Joe D decided to make a safety the priority over Edge in the draft to help make his soon-to-be high priced safety tandem expendable. 

I believe that Douglas would like to resign Adams, and I also believe that he has no desire to do a record setting contract for him. Jamal can bitch and moan, but he runs a very serious risk of damaging his value if he holds out. As good as he might be, most of his production is replaceable. If he's sitting at home getting fined and the Jets' defense is playing good ball, where does that leave him? 

The Jets have him under contract for two more years, and have the franchise tag for two years after that if they want. Adams only "leverage," is this bully pulpit of his. He has no tangible leverage. His actions and words suggest he's more interest in getting off the Jets than getting paid. The whole thing's a charade. JD is playing it right by maintaining radio silence. He holds every card. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, slats said:

Good football teams don't have a RB, MLB, and a Safety as their three highest paid positions. It's just dumb.

And as soon as its financially viable to cut them loose, the RB and ILB will be gone.  Bell after this season, Mosley probably at the end of the 2021 season. 

Adams will be part of that exodus.  It's just a question of when, not if.  

42 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Blitzing is not the primary duty of a Safety, because it puts a strain on the rest of the defense.  If we want to use Adams like that, he's no longer a Safety.  I imagine Adams will be used more like a traditional Safety and less like a Linebacker next year with the return of Mosley and Williamson and addition of Zuniga.  Thus, Adams' Sack numbers will go down.  But unlike Jackson, he won't suddenly become a center fielder/ballhawk.

I love when fans dance around trying to come up with reasons why the high sack totals aren't sustainable or that hell do it again, whatever to make believe it didnt happen or cant be used to compare a Adams to a Jackson.  And you know all you have to do is have Jackson blitz and he'd have the same number of sacks.  Anyone can do it.  LOL

19 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I love when fans dance around trying to come up with reasons why the high sack totals aren't sustainable or that hell do it again, whatever to make believe it didnt happen or cant be used to compare a Adams to a Jackson.  And you know all you have to do is have Jackson blitz and he'd have the same number of sacks.  Anyone can do it.  LOL

They're not sustainable and they're also not a stat that makes Jamal look as good as you think he does.

A Safety who blitzes a lot is also one that the DC understands has limited abilities in coverage.

Meanwhile, there are quite a few players in this league who get INTs and Pass Deflections in addition to the Sacks and FFs.  Like these:

• LB Jamie Collins, Lions (last year - Patriots)
    • 58 Solo Tackles, 3 INTs, 7.0 Sacks, 3 FFs, 7 PDs, 10 TFLs
    • $10M per season thru 2022
  • CB Logan Ryan, Free Agent (last year - Titans)
    • 73 Solo Tackles, 4 INTs, 4.5 Sacks, 4 FFs, 18 PDs, 4 TFLs
    • $10M per season from 2017-19
  • LB Demario Davis, Saints
    • 87 Solo Tackles, 1 INT, 4.0 Sacks, 0 FFs, 12 PDs, 11 TFLs
    • $8M per season thru 2021
  • LB Cory Littleton, Raiders
    • 78 Solo Tackles, 2 INTs, 3.5 Sacks, 2 FFs, 9 PDs, 6 TFLs
    • $11.75M per season thru 2022
  • LB Jordan Hicks, Cardinals
    • 93 Solo Tackles, 3 INTs, 1.5 Sacks, 2 FFs, 6 PDs, 11 TFLs
    • $8.5M per season thru 2022
  • EDGE Carlos Dunlap, Bengals
    • 39 Solo Tackles, 0 INTs, 9.0 Sacks, 2 FFs, 8 PDs, 13 TFLs
    • $13.5M per season thru 2021
  • EDGE Whitney Mercilus, Texans
    • 33 Solo Tackles, 2 INTs, 7.5 Sacks, 4 FFs, 2 PDs, 9 TFLs
    • $13.5M per season thru 2023
  • LB Joe Schobert, Jaguars
    • 89 Solo Tackles, 4 INTs, 2.0 Sacks, 2 FFs, 9 PDs, 7 TFLs
    • $10.75M per season thru 2024

Players who produced similar numbers to Jamal last year who are still on their rookie deals:

• LB Darius Leonard, Colts
    • 71 Solo Tackles, 5 INTs, 2 FFs, 5.0 Sacks, 7 PDs, 7 TFLs
    • 2018 2nd round pick
  • LB Fred Warner, 49ers
    • 89 Solo Tackles, 1 INT, 3.0 Sacks, 3 FFs, 9 PDs, 7 TFLs
    • 2018 3rd round pick
  • EDGE T.J. Watt, Steelers
    • 35 Solo Tackles, 2 INTs, 14.5 Sacks, 8 FFs, 8 PDs, 14 TFLs
    • 2017 # 30 overall pick
  • CB Jourdan Lewis, Cowboys
    • 38 Solo Tackles, 2 INTs, 4.0 Sacks, 0 FFs, 6 PDs, 4 TFLs
    • 2017 3rd round pick
  • EDGE Yannick Ngakoue, Jaguars
    • 36 Solo Tackles, 1 INT, 8.0 Sacks, 6 PDs, 13 TFLs
    • 2016 3rd round pick

Jamal Adams' actual worth and/or market value is a lot closer to $12M than it is $20M.

• Upvote 1

Jamal fanboys have trained themselves to believe that Adams is special.  That's due to the Jets not having any players close to the top at their positions in a decade. 

Because of that, Jamal gets overrated, and his remaining fans convince themselves that he is "special".  He's not, and the players above prove that to the case.  There's nothing he does on a football field that truly sets him apart or makes him one of the game's top overall defensive players.

He's a very good player and one of the top SS's in the league, maybe the top SS.  That's all you can really say about him.  You don't hand a very good player and top SS a contract that pays him $16M a season, let alone $20M+.  Not when the top SS currently makes a little over $14M per.  The market matters.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Jamal fanboys have trained themselves to believe that Adams is special.  That's due to the Jets not having any players close to the top at their positions in a decade. 

Because of that, Jamal gets overrated, and his remaining fans convince themselves that he is "special".  He's not, and the players above prove that to the case.  There's nothing he does on a football field that truly sets him apart or makes him one of the game's top overall defensive players.

He's a very good player and one of the top SS's in the league, maybe the top SS.  That's all you can really say about him.  You don't hand a very good player and top SS a contract that pays him $16M a season, let alone $20M+.  Not when the top SS currently makes a little over $14M per.  The market matters.

Fanboys.  LOL. Your kidding yourself if you believe that its "fanboys" who rate Adams at the top of his position.  You think he's good, ha, youre a "fanboy". 

But is he overrated or is he maybe the best SS?  Its Jets fans who haven't had players here but hes maybe the best at what he does?  What? 

Hes worth whatever the market, whatever JD decides hes worth.  Not what some fan who cant even make up his mind what Adams is thinks he should be paid.  Hes going to get $16 mil.  I dont even know how anyone can think he won't get it, from us or somewhere else if JD doesnt think hes worth it or that $16 mil fits into their plans.  Its not all that complicated.  Like a trade, get back a return that you think will make the team better, JD will make a deal.  If not he won't.  Pretty simple stuff that all the nonsense about sacks/blitz ratios, tackles that aren't really tackles, behind the line plays that shouldn't really count, being overacted by Jets fans talk will go away 

47 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

They're not sustainable and they're also not a stat that makes Jamal look as good as you think he does.

A Safety who blitzes a lot is also one that the DC understands has limited abilities in coverage.

Meanwhile, there are quite a few players in this league who get INTs and Pass Deflections in addition to the Sacks and FFs.  Like these:

Really dont get  the position as Williams wants it to run now.  Hes blitzed because he does more damage blitzing than in coverage with this defense and its lack of a rush.  Adams can be used in ways others cant because he can be used in coverage and at the line and can apply pressure, hits and sacks.  Oh yeah, thats a so what when its Adams.  

You now know what Williams thinks about Adams in coverage.  Because he can get to the QB, an easy task, when no one else can.  Really?

Again, you dont want to pay him or wouldn't, OK.  Want to trade him and hope whatever picks you get, most likely scenario, will improve the team, OK.  But the constant back and forth between hes good, hes not good is a bad take to make a case against him.  Hes a very good player who makes our defense better.  You can argue against that all you want and you'll be wrong all day long,

On 7/15/2020 at 2:01 PM, bitonti said:

the last time any of us saw Myles Garrett he was trying to murder Mason Rudolph with the dude's own helmet

Jamal Adams isn't worth 25 mil but he's worth more than he's being paid and Garrett being a non-QB non CmC signing from that draft class does give Adams leverage

because even tho Adams isn't a pass rusher, he's not a proven psychopath either, that's worth something 

social media aside he's as steady an NFL player as you'll find in 2020 

not like Sam "I only play 13 games a season" Darnold 

Oh I agree. Adams is a great player and def. deserves more money than he is getting paid. That's not in question. The question is does the fact that Garrett got paid X mean that Adams will get paid Y. I don't believe so. Sure, it may give his some more leverage in the grand scheme of things, certainly more leverage than if Garrett got low balled or none of these big name players were getting signed. BUT, the Browns are not the Jets and Garrett is not Adams. Period. They are not the same organizations and they are not the same players at the same positions. Garrett is a young impact pass rusher, arguably one of the best in the NFL. The Browns could very well have decided that his transgressions in that game vs. the Steelers was an outlier and shouldn't impact contract negotiations. 

Adams has his own value. He will get paid a lot too. Either by the Jets or another team. He will be the highest paid safety in the NFL. But to assume he will get the some money as Garrett simply b/c Garrett just got paid makes no sense. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/15/2020 at 5:39 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Just a reminder that Logan Ryan and Eric Reid put up better/similar numbers as Jamal last year, yet both remain unemployed.

We can replace Jamal in a heartbeat with someone who can do 80+ % of what he does at a fraction of the cost.

And Douglas knows it.

We should sign Ryan now just to increase our leverage when shopping Adams

• WTF? 2

4 minutes ago, PepPep said:

He will be the highest paid safety in the NFL. But to assume he will get the some money as Garrett simply b/c Garrett just got paid makes no sense. 

We absolutely agree

there is a sizable gap between the 25 garrett got and the 20 Adams wants

in the end he probably gets 17.5 or 18 and is the highest paid safety by a wide margin

what I have issue with is when Jets fans don't think he deserves the money or that Maye is as good or whatever other nonsense we tell ourselves when a player is leaving town 

yeah yeah Hugh Douglas is a wuss. James Farrior is unreliable. Keyshawn is selfish and Revis is double selfish.

We as fans have been dressing down championship caliber players as they leave town for decades 

• Upvote 1