Bad news supposedly coming out of Washington eventually

3 hours ago, bitonti said:

Without getting political there are lifetime diplomats and there are political appointees that buy positions with our allies. Woodrow is the latter. please stop pretending he's "Serving the country" the dude is not in Seal Team 6. he donated literally 1.5 million to the President to fill out his wikipedia page. He is currently hanging out in London, not giving a crap about what's going on over here

and as for the bolded statement the Jets haven't made the playoffs since Woody was running it. Curtis Martin era was the last time this team prioritized winning.

and if Chris' legacy is Darnold, well, that's not looking too sweet either. Darnold is entering year 3 of his rookie deal, not having made it through 16 games healthy once 

Ok buddy

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

Again, you're not actually saying anything. You're accusing me of something with no basis cause I called you overly sensitive(over goya beans). I really think you have an issue with yourself. We're good. I'm done

Waaahhhh. Typical blow hard

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Warfish said:

Because too many "Reporters" are just empty-headed gossip mongers looking to be able to say they "broke" something without actually telling us anything.

IMO, it's a Zzzzzzzzzz until something is actually reported.  Cryptic "just wait" tweets almost always end up a snoozefest.

I hink they are being extremely professional.  Can you imagine mannish not leaking the story if it was about the Jets 

12 hours ago, kelticwizard said:

Honestly, I find the mainstream media about as good as they've always been going back to the 1950s, which is pretty accurate most of the time.  As I recall, if someone dropped a bomb somewhere the press accurately reported that someone dropped a bomb.  They didn't run stories telling us that nobody dropped a bomb and the mainstream media is lying to us, like so many critics of the press do today.

In the end, what are our alternatives to the mainstream news sources?  Zero Hedge?  Blaze?  Sputnik News?

Anyone who thinks the mainstream media is good, and speaks the truth really has been drinking the "coolaid"

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 2

37 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Didn’t they fire GM Scot McCloughan for alcoholism a few years ago?  How does that comport with these rumors?  It’s not like he did a bad job either.  He passed on LW for Scherff. 

Scot was also banging Diana Russini, and his wife publicly called them out on it a few years ago. LOL. 

http://hitnewsnow.blogspot.com/2015/09/redskins-gms-wife-accuses-espns-dianna.html?m=1