Team archer

No fans will be allowed at Eagles, Phillies home games

FYI, on this, the Mayor of Philadelphia said today that the official that announced this was incorrect in stating that this pertained to sporting events. It was only meant to be for events that need "permits" from the city.

The sports teams obviously do not need a permit.

He did say though, unsurprisingly, that this is a fluid situation, and they will react based upon how health conditions are at that time. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Real fans will still send in their season ticket payments or individual game estimated costs, and tell the team to keep the money instead of crediting it towards next season.

In many ways, that's what we have already been doing for decades even when we attend.  "You can have my money even though you consistently put an inferior product out there for over 4 decades."  Same damned thing. 

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Real fans will still send in their season ticket payments or individual game estimated costs, and tell the team to keep the money instead of crediting it towards next season.

71k1jEWfMHL._AC_SL1300_.jpg

SAR I

On 7/14/2020 at 9:02 PM, Lil O said:

In 98 they put a court and jail under the stadium!  Judge Seamus McCaffery was the judge.  So many fans were getting out of hand they decided to try them in jail them under the stadium.

But its long gone, wasn't put in the new stadium.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lil O said:

Love this

It was great when the dirt infield was still there, as a mets fan so many memories on that infield, used to get on the

field with a few seconds left on the clock always a lot of fun sprinting on an NFL field as the players wait for the game to end, got into the Jets huddle as they were standing waiting for the game to end, my father told me that fans  exited Ebbets field by walking out on the field through outfield exits, back then you could interact with players on the field after the game, said Dimaggio stepped on his foot after a game.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Riggins said:

It was great when the dirt infield was still there, as a mets fan so many memories on that infield, used to get on the

field with a few seconds left on the clock always a lot of fun sprinting on an NFL field as the players wait for the game to end, got into the Jets huddle as they were standing waiting for the game to end, my father told me that fans  exited Ebbets field by walking out on the field through outfield exits, back then you could interact with players on the field after the game, said Dimaggio stepped on his foot after a game.

Not Ebbets, the Polo Grounds had fans exit out of center field.  

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

71k1jEWfMHL._AC_SL1300_.jpg

SAR I

LOL my stepdaughter bought that same pretzel float/tube