why cant we win

7 minutes ago, JetsFanShawn said:

why cant we win

lack of caching

not enough wepones

But mostly lack of coaching.  QB is v good, defense should be good, players are good but not great (if healthy).  It's a 5-11 or 6-10 type of season if Darnold can't coach Gase up.

Edited by AFJF
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Coaching.....I mean caching.  You put Belidancer in charge of our team and we go 10-6 to 12-4 this year with the current roster.  No injury excuses, no tough schedule excuses, just wins.  But instead we have Gas so 6-10 sounds about right.  Expect lots of references to "injuries to key players... tough schedule....wepones and caches not executing.....blah, blah, blah...."  

Only in professional sports can you continually turn out a bad product and still make money.

Maybe I’m just an eternal optimist. However, I think we will be real good real soon. I think the offensive line is on its way to being a top unit within the next few years. I think Darnold will develop into a top 5 Qb within the next 2-3 years. I think Douglas is the real deal. I think Gase will either figure it out or Douglas will replace him real quick. The future is brighter now than it’s been for the last 10 years 

• Sympathy 2

30 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

If we win too many games and we are exposed as having too many good players ... There will be no way to trade them all for future draft picks. Imagine this place if we had 5 pro bowlers ... The threads would be endless calls to trade them for less $$$.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Totally the problem with this organization.  Too much winning and too many good players to pay.  You nailed it.

• Haha 1