Sign in to follow this  
JetNation

MetLifeless: No Fans to Attend Jets or Giants Games in 2020

I don’t know about you guys, but I think this Bill’s fan has our best interest in mind— and if he says it’s safe we should believe him. 

The doctors, nurse-practitioners, and healthcare workers ON THIS SITE who have seen what this virus is capable of—not to mention Jets posters with first-hand experiences — probably never heard of flu season and should just eat some soup. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JoshAllenPower said:

My doctor at the va said I'll be fine... i  have type 2 diabetes...strangely the drs in the sec disagree with the drs in the big ten. 

In fact the va told me to do everything I do during flu season,  BECAUSE ITS THE FLU...

I Also didn't see the hospital overrun at the va or civilian hospital 

Kinda weird huh

Just because you haven’t had it, or know anyone who has had it; doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.  It means you need a larger social circle. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, JoshAllenPower said:

Can those drs please give the mortality rates among the demographics I requested 

I'm still waiting 

this is where I post a source, you discredit the source, and we both go back to believing what we believe. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/about/#sources

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, JoshAllenPower said:

The source mainly talks about inaccuracy reports of cases and deaths regarding covid 19 ( ie the flu)

Can you elaborate 

Nothing in the source says anything about the mortality rates among the demographics I requested and compared to last year, and the previous ten

Nobody gives a **** about your “request.” 
Believe what you want, man. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, JoshAllenPower said:

I thought you care about science and facts. It's not belief, its literally math. 

The mortality rates sir

When have I EVER said I care about science and facts? I don’t believe in dinosaurs because they’re not in the Bible. 

I found an outstanding article on mortality rates. I’ll share the link as soon as you provide statistical evidence of the number of veterans with type-2 diabetes that cheer for the Buffalo Bills. 

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company