If I Told You The Jets Were Going To Open 5-0 Would You Call Me Crazy?

SAR I

12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

DWC December:  “SAR is a troll, I want him banned, I hate him, I have him on ignore!”

SAR in 2020: "Gase is untouchable, Gase will never get fired, I love Adam Gase, I have his picture in my bedroom, I like my own posts because everyone dislikes me". 

SAR in 2021: I'm absolutely clueless, I had no idea what I was talking about, I miss Adam Gase, his picture is now making me cry, I still like my own posts because nobody likes me". 

• Haha 2

On 10/20/2020 at 11:22 AM, bitonti said:

i've also seen many people puked upon

I saw that as well.  Pats fan about two spirals down was flipping the bird to everyone at the top.  People were throwing coins and beer at him, then a dude runs back and forth trying to position himself just right, jams four fingers down his throat and bam, pukes a stream that half lands on the Patsy.  So gross.  I mean really really disgusting.  Did I cheer?  Yes.  Yes I did.  As you said, it was a wild place to go see a game.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

SAR in 2020: "Gase is untouchable, Gase will never get fired, I love Adam Gase, I have his picture in my bedroom, I like my own posts because everyone dislikes me". 

SAR in 2021: I'm absolutely clueless, I had no idea what I was talking about, I miss Adam Gase, his picture is now making me cry, I still like my own posts because nobody likes me". 

That isn't even close to funny, Henny.

SAR I

19 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

This didn't age very well....do you want that Bills foam finger I have waiting for you??

4 days until your season ends.  Death, taxes, and a Bills first-round playoff loss, the 3 sure things in life.

SAR I

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

4 days until your season ends.  Death, taxes, and    ?  fans of the new york jets will continue to suffer  ?   the 3 sure things in life.

SAR I

?  fixed  ?    ^ ^   

cheers ~ ~ 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

After letting Robby walk, the trade of Adams and Mosley calling it quits; I predicted a 3-13 season heading in. 
I was off by 1 game. 
On the other hand you have [mention=9488]SAR I[/mention] who predicted a 5-0 start; but only now wants to blame injuries and no Adams etc. 
Gase wasn't good enough to overcome less than ideal situations, however; SARcastic thought he was. 
?

He’s an absolute jerk.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

11 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Please! Your team hasn't won a playoff game in a quarter of a century and you crawl out from under a rock now.  LOL! Idiot, go to a Bills board.

I've been posting on this site all season.  Do YOU care to make a wager?  Why don't you pull Sar's dick out of your mouth and grow a pair!!