If I Told You The Jets Were Going To Open 5-0 Would You Call Me Crazy?

18 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

You sound very mature.

Thanks!  You allow Sar to post here when most sites would have banned him for his utter nonsense years ago.   Maturity is obviously not something this board values very highly.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at Bills 49ers at Colts Broncos Cardinals A 5-0 start is looking more likely.  You've got the Bills, who we beat twice last year, and the Colts with a new and ancient QB in a new sys

A year that we have to watch from home would be the year that the Jets start out 5-0 and end up 14-2.  

If we use your standard of "wins", I can't imagine us NOT going 5-0.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Yup. And again. And again. Aaaand...again.

well,.. WE are fans of the..

VPUUFFA5QNHCRM6EM5QYL5RI24.jpg

...NEW YORK jets  😎 

3 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

SAR, there is still room on the bandwagon and I still have that foam finger waiting for you if you want it.  Come on man, let's do this!!

I'm rooting for the Bills. It's nice to have the AFC-E represented by someone other than the Pats for once.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, RocketBills said:

SAR, there is still room on the bandwagon and I still have that foam finger waiting for you if you want it.  Come on man, let's do this!!

Congratulations on your first playoff win in a quarter of a century. 

26 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Congratulations on your first playoff win in a quarter of a century. 

Thank you!  I appreciate you saying that and that is a very classy thing under the circumstances.  Keep your head up and now that Brady is gone, the AFC East will be wide open for the foreseeable future!

• Upvote 2
On 1/7/2021 at 8:44 AM, RocketBills said:

Thanks!  You allow Sar to post here when most sites would have banned him for his utter nonsense years ago.   Maturity is obviously not something this board values very highly.

Then don't post here if you don't like it?

Seems pretty simple.

1 hour ago, Facts said:

Then don't post here if you don't like it?

Seems pretty simple.

I love it, so I will continue to post here.  It really does seem pretty simple doesn't it?!  keep your head up lil feller!!

30 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

I love it, so I will continue to post here.  It really does seem pretty simple doesn't it?!  keep your head up lil feller!!

Enjoy your eventual ban.

care 

16 minutes ago, Facts said:

Enjoy your eventual ban.

care to make a wager on that?  I GUARANTEE you I will never get banned.  No one on this site has any balls.  You included.  Enjoy cuddling with Sar this weekend sweetheart!

care 

care to make a wager on that?  I GUARANTEE you I will never get banned.  No one on this site has any balls.  You included.  Enjoy cuddling with Sar this weekend sweetheart!

Max has banned plenty of posters for less.  GFY.  

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, RocketBills said:

bybyebyiills.gif

The Cleveland Browns just ended you.  Baltimore has the better coach, better quarterback, better OL, better DL.  And in the big picture, your window is closed.  A team as poorly constructed as the Bills only gets 2-3 years to get it done.  Jets fan here.  Trust me.  I know.

You won't be back after Saturday's pasting, so let me take this opportunity to wish you well.  Your rebuild may take another 25 years.  

SAR I

25 minutes ago, SAR I said:

bybyebyiills.gif

The Cleveland Browns just ended you.  Baltimore has the better coach, better quarterback, better OL, better DL.  And in the big picture, your window is closed.  A team as poorly constructed as the Bills only gets 2-3 years to get it done.  Jets fan here.  Trust me.  I know.

You won't be back after Saturday's pasting, so let me take this opportunity to wish you well.  Your rebuild may take another 25 years.  

SAR I

wait a minute now....are you the same person who said the Bills would still find a way to lose the division earlier this year?  The same person who said the Bills would be one and done in the playoffs?  You've been wrong twice in a row now.  Keep betting against the Bills, so far it's worked out wonderfully for them!!

37 minutes ago, SAR I said:

bybyebyiills.gif

SAR I

30B9B20F-E0CE-4D43-9BA8-0CBAF5761F36.jpeg

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, RocketBills said:

care 

Hi, welcome to the site. Rooting for you guys. Good luck. 

• Upvote 2
16 hours ago, RocketBills said:

care 

I wouldn't be so sure about that... this is a Jets board so yes Jets fans get a longer leash/second chance than people who come to stir stuff up. Just avoid politics, religion and personal attacks and you'll be fine. And if a mod or the big man himself warns you off a topic, let it go. Doesn't matter if you think you're 100% in the right. Their goal is to keep the peace, not pick sides.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
On 1/11/2021 at 2:55 PM, SAR I said:

bybyebyiills.gif

SAR I

once again, this post aged well!  For the last time, as I did before the start oft he playoffs, I'm offering you a Buffalo Bills foam finger and a ticket to the AFC Championship game at KC.  Are you interested?  Still time to jump on the bandwagon!!  Please continue to predict the Bills to lose each and every game.  So far it's worked out beautifully!  Cheers!

• Upvote 1

bybyebyiills.gif

SAR I

ugghhh,..sooooo...

🧐

bybyebyiills.gif

SAR I

come on SAR!  don't give me the cold shoulder!  Maybe you guys will land Watson (no idea why he'd ever want to go to the Jets but stranger things have happened) and you won't be so sour anymore!!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, RocketBills said:

come on SAR!  don't give me the cold shoulder!  Maybe you guys will land Watson (no idea why he'd ever want to go to the Jets but stranger things have happened) and you won't be so sour anymore!!

chiefsbillsforweb2208826770.jpg

Hey, I owe you an apology, you were right all along.  The Bills are going to absolutely smoke the Chiefs, it's not even going to be close.  Massive Bills win on Sunday.  

Congrats.

SAR I

• Haha 2
On 1/18/2021 at 8:18 AM, RocketBills said:

once again, this post aged well!  For the last time, as I did before the start oft he playoffs, I'm offering you a Buffalo Bills foam finger and a ticket to the AFC Championship game at KC.  Are you interested?  Still time to jump on the bandwagon!!  Please continue to predict the Bills to lose each and every game.  So far it's worked out beautifully!  Cheers!

Win one, ONE playoff game in 25 friggen years and you run to a Jets board to pat yourselves on the back?

james franco wtf GIF

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, SAR I said:

chiefsbillsforweb2208826770.jpg

Hey, I owe you an apology, you were right all along.  The Bills are going to absolutely smoke the Chiefs, it's not even going to be close.  Massive Bills win on Sunday.  

Congrats.

SAR I

You really stink at this lately. 

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Win one, ONE playoff game in 25 friggen years and you run to a Jets board to pat yourselves on the back?

james franco wtf GIF

Actually, it's 2 playoff games.  Have you been following the last few weeks?  Also, I've been posting with Sar from before the first game of the season so this has nothing to do with you or with gloating.  If you want to run to the aid of your fearless leader, fine by me.  But try speaking intelligently on a post next time okay?   Enjoy the games this weekend!!

14 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

Actually, it's 2 playoff games.  Have you been following the last few weeks?  Also, I've been posting with Sar from before the first game of the season so this has nothing to do with you or with gloating.  If you want to run to the aid of your fearless leader, fine by me.  But try speaking intelligently on a post next time okay?   Enjoy the games this weekend!!

Fearless leader?

And sorry, its all of TWO playoff wins for your team in 25 years.  Indy lost the 1st game, the Bills didnt really win but a win is a win.

DOUBLY impressive

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Fearless leader?

And sorry, its all of TWO playoff wins for your team in 25 years.  Indy lost the 1st game, the Bills didnt really win but a win is a win.

DOUBLY impressive

correct.  A win IS a win.  Gosh you really do learn well from Sar.  You sound just like him!  

Anyways, as I stated before, my conversation with Sar has nothing to do with you.  Unless you have something intelligent or insightful to add to the conversation, please move along.  Thanks.

correct.  A win IS a win.  Gosh you really do learn well from Sar.  You sound just like him!  

Anyways, as I stated before, my conversation with Sar has nothing to do with you.  Unless you have something intelligent or insightful to add to the conversation, please move along.  Thanks.

Now youre being a troll

If youre only talking to sar try PM him, otherwise youre fair game

But will be gone soon enough.  More than likely a previously banned troll

Bye

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Now youre being a troll

If youre only talking to sar try PM him, otherwise youre fair game

But will be gone soon enough.  More than likely a previously banned troll

Bye

Never been banned and I personally guarantee you no one on this site has the guts to ban me.   I've been here since before the start of the season and have had great conversation with about 75% of the people on this board.  The other 25%, yourself included in that category, are witless idiots who can't even comment intelligently on a post, thus, they have no reason to even attempt to comment.  

Again, my conversation with Sar had nothing to do with you.  Your initial comment to me was completely false and I called you out on it.  Run along now and enjoy the games this weekend!