If I Told You The Jets Were Going To Open 5-0 Would You Call Me Crazy?

SAR I

Just now, RocketBills said:

Never been banned and I personally guarantee you no one on this site has the guts to ban me.   I've been here since before the start of the season and have had great conversation with about 75% of the people on this board.  The other 25%, yourself included in that category, are witless idiots who can't even comment intelligently on a post, thus, they have no reason to even attempt to comment.  

Again, my conversation with Sar had nothing to do with you.  Your initial comment to me was completely false and I called you out on it.  Run along now and enjoy the games this weekend!

bowling polishing GIF

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

chiefsbillsforweb2208826770.jpg

Hey, I owe you an apology, you were right all along.  The Bills are going to absolutely smoke the Chiefs, it's not even going to be close.  Massive Bills win on Sunday.  

Congrats.

SAR I

Sorry RocketBills.

The Bills season is now officially over.

They just got the SAR kiss of death.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

Yes!!!  You are back to your old self again.  Now i know the bills are going to win....or maybe KC will lose.  Either way, thanks Sar!!

No, I’m not joking. I’m quite certain.  You're going to the Super Bowl, it won’t even be a close game.  It’s a Bills blowout.  

Congrats.  

SAR I

23 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No, I’m not joking. I’m quite certain.  You're going to the Super Bowl, it won’t even be a close game.  It’s a Bills blowout.  

Congrats.  

SAR I

Sorry.  Your previous post is all i need to know.   The bills will win and ONLY becsuse you insist they didn't beat the colts, the colts lost the game.  All is right in the world again!!

3 hours ago, RocketBills said:

Sorry.  Your previous post is all i need to know.   The bills will win and ONLY becsuse you insist they didn't beat the colts, the colts lost the game.  All is right in the world again!!

chiefsbillsforweb2208826770.jpg&key=a272

The Bills are going to smoke the Chiefs, just kill them.  Biggest win in franchise history or right up there with the Kelly years.  Back to the Super Bowl you go.

It's happening.  

SAR I

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

chiefsbillsforweb2208826770.jpg&key=a272

The Bills are going to smoke the Chiefs, just kill them.  Biggest win in franchise history or right up there with the Kelly years.  Back to the Super Bowl you go.

It's happening.  

SAR I

Awesome!!  You said the bills were going to lose to KC the 1st time they played and you were right.  Love it!!  Sometimes you are right.   Sometimes you are wrong.  No credibility my friend.  Enjoy the game!!

bybyebyiills.gif&key=55abe95bb45090d404fcabaec86392545026822091063d17557a9bf0e9ae372f
The Cleveland Browns just ended you.  Baltimore has the better coach, better quarterback, better OL, better DL.  And in the big picture, your window is closed.  A team as poorly constructed as the Bills only gets 2-3 years to get it done.  Jets fan here.  Trust me.  I know.
You won't be back after Saturday's pasting, so let me take this opportunity to wish you well.  Your rebuild may take another 25 years.  
SAR I

GFYC

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

On 1/11/2021 at 7:09 PM, RocketBills said:

care 

care to make a wager on that?  I GUARANTEE you I will never get banned.  No one on this site has any balls.  You included.  Enjoy cuddling with Sar this weekend sweetheart!

Let me dig out my GIF of a previous poster (well known on these forums, Pats Fan) who said the very same ... and was banned forthwith. :D 

EDIT : here you go; might have been from an earlier (now defunct) forum, but the point is the same.

pftx.gif.2f4064b91b912c127fe0adac61825ba9.gif

• Haha 1

On 1/11/2021 at 2:55 PM, SAR I said:

bybyebyiills.gif

The Cleveland Browns just ended you.  Baltimore has the better coach, better quarterback, better OL, better DL.  And in the big picture, your window is closed.  A team as poorly constructed as the Bills only gets 2-3 years to get it done.  Jets fan here.  Trust me.  I know.

You won't be back after Saturday's pasting, so let me take this opportunity to wish you well.  Your rebuild may take another 25 years.  

SORE I

SORE I stupidity:

• ”Adam” Gaze is the football man in Florham Park and will be back in 2021.  WRONG!
  • The Bills are frauds and will not win a playoff game.  DOUBLE WRONG!
  • The Jets will have to settle for bottom tier head coach..  WRONG!

7EAB6800-273F-482B-A287-E5A3C0546104.jpeg

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jamesr said:

Let me dig out my GIF of a previous poster (well known on these forums, Pats Fan) who said the very same ... and was banned forthwith. :D 

EDIT : here you go; might have been from an earlier (now defunct) forum, but the point is the same.

pftx.gif.2f4064b91b912c127fe0adac61825ba9.gif

I"m still here buttercup.  now what?