Jet Nut Posted January 19, 2021 Share Posted January 19, 2021 Just now, RocketBills said: Never been banned and I personally guarantee you no one on this site has the guts to ban me. I've been here since before the start of the season and have had great conversation with about 75% of the people on this board. The other 25%, yourself included in that category, are witless idiots who can't even comment intelligently on a post, thus, they have no reason to even attempt to comment. Again, my conversation with Sar had nothing to do with you. Your initial comment to me was completely false and I called you out on it. Run along now and enjoy the games this weekend! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.