Michael Lombardi

GreekJet

35 minutes ago, GreekJet said:

Did an interview with Joe and Evan today. Serious question-Is he on Bill Belichicks payroll? Got to be my least favorite NFL media personality. 

I think he did work for BB at one point.  Possibly with the Browns.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Beerfish said:

He was with belli in Cleveland and new england i think.

A real pats boot licker but i do have to give him credit.  He said gholston was going tot be a huge bust from day one.

From 2014–2016, Lombardi worked under Bill Belichick of the New England Patriots as an assistant to the coaching staff.[13][14] Speaking about Lombardi's time in New England, Belichick said, "Mike's...one of the smartest people I've worked with. He was huge asset to me for the two years he was here...he studies football and he knows it very well."[15]

It's been 20 or so years since the Pats Dynasty has gotten started.   A lot of media people endeared themselves to or have been connected with the Pats in that time.  That won't change for quite a few years I imagine.  Even after BB are gone.  Lombardi is just one of many.  Kiss kiss kiss...