Woody’s in trouble.

17 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Don't want to be a mood-killer, but this is actually a really sad, but illustrative, story of Bipolar I.

Agree.  Even Kim K had to come out with a comment recently and she nailed it...."He's brilliant...but complicated."  She was being kind in not touching on his mental illness.  The stigma continues unfortunately.

EDIT: Let me be more accurate.... Her quote - He is a "brilliant but complicated person" whose "words sometimes do not align with his intentions", she said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-53501482

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

Adams is shrewdly focused on getting the Jets to trade him and this opened a new avenue and great opportunity for him.  So far, attempting to enrage Douglas, Gase (via Cro), the fans, his coaches and even his teammates (not good enough dawgs for his taste) has been a dismal failure.  But now!  Adams must be drooling at the chance to enrage the owner!  What better way to get what he wants?

Somebody should tell him Woody is a partner in a business venture with the other 31 owners.  

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Agree.  Even Kim K had to come out with a comment recently and she nailed it...."He's brilliant...but complicated."  She was being kind in not touching on his mental illness.  The stigma continues unfortunately.

EDIT: Let me be more accurate.... Her quote - He is a "brilliant but complicated person" whose "words sometimes do not align with his intentions", she said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-53501482

If he actually runs, he'll be brilliantly taking votes from Joe Biden.

1 minute ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

If he actually runs, he'll be brilliantly taking votes from Joe Biden.

He's going to get votes from people so stupid they shouldn't vote. Not sure who exactly it helps. He's also not running, he's made no effort to get on any state ballots. Let's focus on Prez vs Woody

• Upvote 2

You haven't really heard much about Woody in the UK in 4 years except a few instances like when Trump traveled to England. You might have seen a glimpse of him back then. The only other thing I can recall is a controversy over the new US embassy there when Woody actually didn't back up when Trump said it was a ripoff.  And let's face it there has been much going on in that country since 2016 with Brexit, Boris Johnson, and just a few days ago a report by UK parliament on Russian interference in their gov and elections. And allegations that some members of the House of Lords had strong personal and financial ties to the Putin gang. Woody is not only accused of things that him and of course this administration will deny. But the NYT also said he fired his assistant who told him not to interfere with the location of the British Open. An experienced diplomat. But we've seen many people who said too much or know too much fired. Anyways we could be seeing Woody back sooner than expected. 

2 hours ago, Sammybighead said:

I realize that he is not involved in the operation of the business currently. But it’s his family, no? He’s a billionaire with a voice and platform, no?

Couldn’t he have said something and saved some lives? You’re telling me the family was totally in the dark for 30 years and had no idea about this? Give me a break.

This same man allowed his 27 year old daughter to die of diabetic DKA.  She clearly had mental issues and control issues, but couldn’t be bothered to have anyone check on her.  Let that sink in.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

Prove it or it didn't happen?

So, if I murdered someone, but left no evidence, it "didn't happen?"  Is this an actual thing you believe, or are you conflating legal standards with reality?

ehh bad comparisons.  If you murder someone the body is usually evidence of it actually happening.  All I see here is a bunch of "sources".

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

ehh bad comparisons.  If you murder someone the body is usually evidence of it actually happening.  All I see here is a bunch of "sources".

Things either happen, or they don't.  The ability to legally prove them is an entirely different matter.  The example is meant to be illustrative of that, but is actually irrelevant.

Just now, TeddEY said:

Things either happen, or they don't.  The ability to legally prove them is an entirely different matter.  The example is meant to be illustrative of that, but is actually irrelevant.

I'm not saying what you're saying is wrong I was just saying the comparison doesn't line up in my eyes.  

14 minutes ago, Grandy said:

I don't believe this BS. I don't think half these guys know what day of the week it is given they got less than a week till they gotta go to camp and pass a conditioning test. Last couple days to party. I highly doubt the entire team is on a zoom chat hurt about a CNN article that didn't really have any bombshells. I pray to God I'm wrong though. Down with the emperor, he's had no clothes for 20 years