The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You often look you want a compromise candidate instead of just lynching the wine in from of you.  Why?

The one in front of me?

This game is by far the worst I've ever seen in terms of player participation. For that reason I find it frustrating. I could lynch most of the field and don't really care too much at this point.

The inactives can die, along with most of the rest of the field and I'd be fine with it.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The one in front of me?

This game is by far the worst I've ever seen in terms of player participation. For that reason I find it frustrating. I could lynch most of the field and don't really care too much at this point.

The inactives can die, along with most of the rest of the field and I'd be fine with it.

Only thing worse than low participation, are players who continually force it into focus as the only talking point. Let the game take its course. 

You're pinging hard with all this. 

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Rumor has it, its you.

It’s a bad rumor. Crusher seems obvious (too obvious?) Barry looks like he’s just throwing sh*t all against the wall at all times but he’s allegedly cleared. Nyn not being helpful is against character. Ape seems to understand that I hate when people vote for me and is looking for info so I understand his vote for me.

CTM is acting like how he has the last few games.

I still don’t get Hess but Barry second guessed his LD in his favor. I’ll stick with the obvious Crusher vote for now.

Vote Crusher

9 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

It’s a bad rumor. Crusher seems obvious (too obvious?) Barry looks like he’s just throwing sh*t all against the wall at all times but he’s allegedly cleared. Nyn not being helpful is against character. Ape seems to understand that I hate when people vote for me and is looking for info so I understand his vote for me.

I still don’t get Hess but Barry second guessed his LD in his favor. I’ll stick with the obvious Crusher vote for now.

Vote Crusher

Riveting 

22 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

So who’s scum?

10 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Vote Crusher

If it’s so obvious too obvious why did you ask who scum is first? Holy hell this game is terrible. 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I can not argue with this. Not a defense. Just seems obvious.

Ehh. I align more with the cocks take on the situation than the fat defense. Did you read the exchange or are you just blindly trusting your human handler 

55 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Only thing worse than low participation, are players who continually force it into focus as the only talking point. Let the game take its course. 

You're pinging hard with all this. 

Then why arent you voting him? 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Vote Crusher

This reads as someone attempting to appear to be active to me. 

Nyn, Crusher & Kdels are my top 3 atm. Could change in 5 minutes, IDK.

8 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Honestly, no one has ever asked dumb rhetorical questions in the history of this game. Eff this game.

You don’t see my point? First you asked who is scum then you immediately said it’s obvious I’m scum. So why ask if you already know? Since your pissed anyways .

unvote vote kdels 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You don’t see my point? First you asked who is scum then you immediately said it’s obvious I’m scum. So why ask if you already know? Since your pissed anyways .

unvote vote kdels 

You’re right I was fully expecting someone to give me a very direct and accurate answer to my question. Usually that’s how the game works. I do like you’re vote though. 

20 hours ago, HessStation said:

I do but only younger Rihanna...she became a heffer. 

She has a big head too actually 

Thick is gross unless it’s butt only. Look at her knees down. Yuck

Why is her eyes in the middle of her face

No she has horrible dimensions with a giant head and fat legs and cankles. She was pretty until she got to whatever age it looked like she took HGH and her head went Barry Bonds and her body got thick. I’m not a 6’6 NBA thus...not my type

Pathetic.  I never wanted to punch someone in the face through the computer until now.  Continue with your game everyone I just wanted to point this out.  

• Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

10 hours ago, CTM said:

Ehh. I align more with the cocks take on the situation than the fat defense. Did you read the exchange or are you just blindly trusting your human handler 

I did. I’m watching, just not rushing to a decision. I have played this game before, Gilfoil.

10 hours ago, CTM said:

Then why arent you voting him? 

Uh, it’s possible to have a vote in a place you like it, while also noting observations that stand out, as in ping. 

I know, I know... I’ve never done that before...  oh wait.

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

You’re right I was fully expecting someone to give me a very direct and accurate answer to my question. Usually that’s how the game works. I do like you’re vote though. 

No, that’s almost never how it works.