The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Not as bad as your stomach folds.

Top 3 is a bullsh*t list thrown out for sh*ts and giggles.

The game has been basically dead (typical early d1). Why in the world would anyone think a speed lynch is about to go down?

Ok on the list. Fair enough. Anyone other than 80, Verbal or Nolder I'd agree with you. But 80 lynches go down quicker than @Pac's dates after the Super Shrimp feast at the Red Lobster. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Not as bad as your stomach folds.

Top 3 is a bullsh*t list thrown out for sh*ts and giggles.

The game has been basically dead (typical early d1). Why in the world would anyone think a speed lynch is about to go down?

Because its me.  I'm the most common D1 lynch in Mafia history, and its not close.  And many of those lynches were of the speedlynch/CFD variety.

In any case the weekend is over and we're actually playing Mafia now.  So....you're welcome.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote Just End the Suffering

Yes, he posted a little over an hour ago.  Since then I see that he's been silently lurking.  

Amateurish. We’ve know for years that a persons name will show at bottom if they leave the browser tab open.

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Everybody here needs a rival/sworn enemy.  You guys unknowingly just became embedded into the fabric of JN Mafia, whether you like it or not.

can you list the rival/sworn enemy of current mafia players? 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Amateurish. We’ve know for years that a persons name will show at bottom if they leave the browser tab open.

Right but JETS is himself an amateur at this game, relatively speaking.  I'm hoping for an amateur slip, similar to when Freestater accidentally screenshot his QT in the Big Lebowski game.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Right but JETS is himself an amateur at this game, relatively speaking.  I'm hoping for an amateur slip, similar to Freestater accidentally screenshot his QT in the Big Lebowski game.  

This makes zero sense. 

Your accusation is amateurish. It has nothing to do with anything he’s doing by being listed as viewing. Stupid deserves vote.

vote 80

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

can you list the rival/sworn enemy of current mafia players? 

Me and Verbal

CTM and Ape

CTM and Pac

CTM and JiF

CTM and Hess

CTM and Crusher (pretty much everyone hates CTM)

Pac and Klecko (Klecko is a former player, but still counts)

Pac and GATA

Dice and Arsis

Leelou and Darthe

Leelou and No Penis

I'll think of others later.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This makes zero sense. 

Your accusation is amateurish. It has nothing to do with anything he’s doing by being listed as viewing. Stupid deserves vote.

vote 80

I mean you could just let things play out rather than defend him.  But no, you only like a little bit of nuance when you're the one trying to pull the strings.