The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

3 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

im not defending Paradis at all. 

Nyn seems tired to me. I cant point and say shes town but i also cant point and say shes scum. Shes definetly not her usual Townie scum need to kill her quick self. Im not voting there because im on the fence about her

Maybe you're just scum buddies.  Ever think of that?

On 8/3/2020 at 1:15 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Hope you've got a high powered scope.

Because he'll need the extra magnification to find your tiny peen?

9 hours ago, Paradis said:

Look at this mother running his mouth...  

I don't like the way you smell, sit down.

unvote vote KDls

^^^this post exudes a certain confidence I wouldn't expect from a noob with such a low post-cost.

6 hours ago, CTM said:

Hesshole's idea of  perfect feminine form

91639_bra_jun_01_1.jpg

@JiF

I'll believe kduds claim for now until I have reason to believe otherwise. Paradis is a good place to look, but I think Crusher is getting off easy. Didn't like his play since Day 1. Makes this beaver quiver, but not in a good way -- more from the seismic vibrations of his Pangaea-sized ass.

vote Crusher

fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #6:

He can bring himself to completion simply by rubbing his fat thighs together.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^^this post exudes a certain confidence I wouldn't expect from a noob with such a low post-cost.

@JiF

I'll believe kduds claim for now until I have reason to believe otherwise. Paradis is a good place to look, but I think Crusher is getting off easy. Didn't like his play since Day 1. Makes this beaver quiver, but not in a good way -- more from the seismic vibrations of his Pangaea-sized ass.

vote Crusher

^^^I'm getting more comfortable with the idea that Spoot is scum^^^

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Paradis said:

What you call insults, I call poetry. 

I ain’t the one you want to lynch. I assure you of that. 

lol...your lying to live.  You'd say in either alignment.

The way this is supposed to work is, you get run up.  You then have a choice: reveal your role or not.  If not, most are lynched.  I'm OK with either choice.  If you want to ignore the question, that is your right but there are consequences for that choice.

Checking in but cant catch up fully rn cause I'm at work. I'll do my best once I get home tonight.

Unless I'm already dead in which case... I won't lol

Oh and if possible someone make dice lose his sh*t so I have a guaranteed  entertaining read. Kthanks!!

42 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Checking in but cant catch up fully rn cause I'm at work. I'll do my best once I get home tonight.

Unless I'm already dead in which case... I won't lol

Oh and if possible someone make dice lose his sh*t so I have a guaranteed  entertaining read. Kthanks!!

Im glad I entertain you so much

8 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

@JiF

vote Crusher

I’m getting off easy? You didn’t like my play since day 1? Why wait till now to say it? It’s cool though, was getting hard to remember if you were Even playing till till now. 

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m guessing this is your catch up post? 

I’m not saying I have read anything more than 15% (generous) of the game posts. I was just putting minutes on my scorecard. But I’m here now. You have my attention. I am in an athletic position.