The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

JC, you put me as your top scum read, claim you're going to guard me and then get surprised that I self protect? On what universe am I supposed to take your word for it? Hell, I don't even have a guarantee that you are what you say you are. And there is absolutely no reason why you'd guard me if you think I'm scum. ZERO reason to. So you better believe i'm going to watch my own back. 

Why didn't you guard kdles?  Your whole spinning is disgusting. I'd like to know how you're justifying guarding me, a scum read, while throwing in my face that I didn't protect Kdles? Pot meet kettle. I didn't mind your read on me considering I haven't been present, and I thought there was merit to your claim cause it wasn't a counter and I could see a world where there could be a bodyguard as well, but you're entering scum territory with this narrative.

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

JC, you put me as your top scum read, claim you're going to guard me and then get surprised that I self protect? On what universe am I supposed to take your word for it? Hell, I don't even have a guarantee that you are what you say you are. And there is absolutely no reason why you'd guard me if you think I'm scum. ZERO reason to. So you better believe i'm going to watch my own back. 

Why didn't you guard kdles?  Your whole spinning is disgusting. I'd like to know how you're justifying guarding me, a scum read, while throwing in my face that I didn't protect Kdles? Pot meet kettle. I didn't mind your read on me considering I haven't been present, and I thought there was merit to your claim cause it wasn't a counter and I could see a world where there could be a bodyguard as well, but you're entering scum territory with this narrative.

I can ask the same question. In what universe would I as scum counter with Bodyguard claim so quickly after your Doc reveal?  If anything, if my goal was to force a Town decision, I could have just countered with a Doc claim.  So that strategy makes makes zero sense from a scum perspective. 

I had already stated I had changed my mind on you and would protect.  I didn't think you'd ghost as scum and with Jvill's first game maybe he did add two protective roles.  I thought it was a sound play as it freed you up to protect Kdels.  At least I thought it would keep scum guessing.  Oh, well.  I was wrong.  We can round and round on Kdels.  Ultimately my strategy did not get the desired outcome.  I'm trying to overcome that now.

Now I'm back to you in the scum pile.  With the BPVs there is no need for two protection roles.  The AVM lynch was too quick at this stage of the game and Town Nyn would have pursued a more patient approach.  Finally, the most damning part of your game has been the consistent lack of scum hunting.  

Watch your own back.  You do you.  Mad respect for you as always but your scum.  You know and I now know it.  Good luck.

34 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I can ask the same question. In what universe would I as scum counter with Bodyguard claim so quickly after your Doc reveal?  If anything, if my goal was to force a Town decision, I could have just countered with a Doc claim.  So that strategy makes makes zero sense from a scum perspective. 

I had already stated I had changed my mind on you and would protect.  I didn't think you'd ghost as scum and with Jvill's first game maybe he did add two protective roles.  I thought it was a sound play as it freed you up to protect Kdels.  At least I thought it would keep scum guessing.  Oh, well.  I was wrong.  We can round and round on Kdels.  Ultimately my strategy did not get the desired outcome.  I'm trying to overcome that now.

Now I'm back to you in the scum pile.  With the BPVs there is no need for two protection roles.  The AVM lynch was too quick at this stage of the game and Town Nyn would have pursued a more patient approach.  Finally, the most damning part of your game has been the consistent lack of scum hunting.  

Watch your own back.  You do you.  Mad respect for you as always but your scum.  You know and I now know it.  Good luck.

I'm not scum

And you're using some twisted reasoning where I was supposed to doc kdles cause you said you'd guard me after hounding me for pages to no end.

If it was actually your priority to keep kdles alive then you should have guarded him. Period.

And I literally just said in my post that your claim gave you credence since you didn't counter me. Are you even reading what im saying?

Thirdly you want to tell me that the game is set up with scum with bpvs, a third party/vig with shots and town gets one weak protective role that even if he manages to protect correctly it's a one time deal cause he dies?

Tell me something. If you're so universally town read and an outed PR, how are you still alive? You've been tunnelling me to the point of exhaustion. Maybe you should take a moment and think why you're still around. Assuming I'm even right about you.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Dear Teammate Nyn,

Jetscode is 100% scum. Why are you bothering?

Hope we win!!!

your pal,

Hess

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Props for all this. You worked hard enough all game. 

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm not scum

And you're using some twisted reasoning where I was supposed to doc kdles cause you said you'd guard me after hounding me for pages to no end.

If it was actually your priority to keep kdles alive then you should have guarded him. Period.

And I literally just said in my post that your claim gave you credence since you didn't counter me. Are you even reading what im saying?

Thirdly you want to tell me that the game is set up with scum with bpvs, a third party/vig with shots and town gets one weak protective role that even if he manages to protect correctly it's a one time deal cause he dies?

Tell me something. If you're so universally town read and an outed PR, how are you still alive? You've been tunnelling me to the point of exhaustion. Maybe you should take a moment and think why you're still around. Assuming I'm even right about you.

You're the one whining on about Kdels.  Truth, it really wasn't my priority.  I was more interested in confirming your alignment.  I thought you'd protect him because that is the purpose of the Town Doc.  Plus, I had broadcast my intent (to protect you) in the thread.  If you had read the thread instead of skimming you may have inferred what I was offering when I stated I had changed my read on you.  A Doc and a bodyguard in game could have made a powerful team but you weren't looking for that.  I get that you didn't trust me but if you had thought about it, there was no universe where I as scum counter claim your Doc reveal with a bodyguard claim.  My bonafides were on the table in my eyes.  Yes, I'm reading what your saying.  Good point on your point three.  Its why I went back and forth.  I have zero idea the priorities of scum.  Looks like they wanted to NK investigative roles.  Sound strategy.  My tunneling ended after you ghosted.  Even when you came back you offered zero commentary and just a vote.  You must have got busy.  Me too.  Hence my lack of action during my daylight hours.  Funny, how we are expected to take your word for getting busy but not mine even though I had been extremely aggressive in the early stages of this game while you've provided zero evidence of scum hunting and just voted on the cases of others.  That is not Town Nyn. 

This is just about end game, presuming

2 Barksdale

1 Standfield

3 town.

Lynching town or standfield today will pretty much give the game to barksdale,.

I think Hess is probably Crushers teammate, therefore I don't think we should lynch him today.

Nyn to me is likely the barksdale crusher and that's where I'm leaning to vote but I'm in no rush

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

You're the one whining on about Kdels.  Truth, it really wasn't my priority.  I was more interested in confirming your alignment.  I thought you'd protect him because that is the purpose of the Town Doc.  Plus, I had broadcast my intent (to protect you) in the thread.  If you had read the thread instead of skimming you may have inferred what I was offering when I stated I had changed my read on you.  A Doc and a bodyguard in game could have made a powerful team but you weren't looking for that.  I get that you didn't trust me but if you had thought about it, there was no universe where I as scum counter claim your Doc reveal with a bodyguard claim.  My bonafides were on the table in my eyes.  Yes, I'm reading what your saying.  Good point on your point three.  Its why I went back and forth.  I have zero idea the priorities of scum.  Looks like they wanted to NK investigative roles.  Sound strategy.  My tunneling ended after you ghosted.  Even when you came back you offered zero commentary and just a vote.  You must have got busy.  Me too.  Hence my lack of action during my daylight hours.  Funny, how we are expected to take your word for getting busy but not mine even though I had been extremely aggressive in the early stages of this game while you've provided zero evidence of scum hunting and just voted on the cases of others.  That is not Town Nyn. 

Can you nump your change of heart on Nyn? And/or you saying you'd protect her?  I tried to find yesterday but couldn't. Willing to accept I might of missed it but I'd like to see if Nyn saw it

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

2 Barksdale

1 Standfield

3 town.

I think Hess is probably Crushers teammate, therefore I don't think we should lynch him today.

Nyn to me is likely the barksdale crusher and that's where I'm leaning to vote but I'm in no rush

You're becoming suspect with this narrative.  I still think we only have one scum team.  

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

2 Barksdale

1 Standfield

3 town.

So now we're going to try to lunch specific factions? We've lynched one scum all game.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

You're becoming suspect with this narrative.  I still think we only have one scum team.  

wait why? The mod said 2 teams. There were 2 cops. What reason do you have for not believing there is 2 teams?

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

So now we're going to try to lunch specific factions? We've lynched one scum all game.

we don't have a choice. do the math. For us to lynch anyone but a barksdale today and win we'd need the following to occur

1) Nyn not to be lying

2) Nyn to successfully protect against barksdale kill

3) Lynch barksdale tomorrow and the day after that as it will be lylo

On 8/9/2020 at 4:48 PM, Jetscode1 said:

I'm starting to second-guess myself on Nyn.  I think my action plan is to bodyguard Nyn each night.  Yup.  That's the best strategy at this point.

On 8/9/2020 at 7:00 PM, Jetscode1 said:

You're literally making sh*t up.  I made a better case.  Just so happens it has you in the crosshairs.  Sucks2BU.

Nyn, has moved to my town pile and FTR I will protect her each night until my death.  Rule 14!

@CTM