jvill 51

The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

Vote Paradis

ground n pound

receiver is overrated 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, AVM said:

We can easily avoid random here.

Pew pew pew 

• Upvote 1

I won the last game for town, I don’t have to play until the end of the third quarter like Lebron. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No lower than any other player that hasn’t contributed a thing. You either pressure them  to contribute, Lynch them or leave them for later. Meanwhile the half dozen or so active players just beat on one another till deadline then people show up to toss a vote. Gets tiring honestly. 

So that’s different than what you are supposed to do to everyone else, how? Lol 

18 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah, not really helpful. Thanks for showing up though. 

I am not helping yet. I’m running up and down the court, accumulating minutes and keeping my legs fresh. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

No kidding.  I've pushed that narrative for a decade.  Eventually the community needs to stop trying to get "everyone" to play especially in light of the recent All-Pros we added the past couple of years.

If you're scum and just pushing inactives for a quick lynch I'll policy lynch you quicker than you can say Darthe.

They enjoy my company. I am an interesting conversation and periodically I play a semi decent game. Do you know how I know you’re scum?

43 minutes ago, CTM said:

Speed lynching lizard ding seems stupid and really represnts everything that wrong with mafia lately 

Vote lizzie 

Mafia’s headed towards a dark place. 

Someone is being super townie that is usually a lot more quiet. 

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

JiF is acting like he’s not into the game, yet at least. CTM has hit a couple scum tells. Lizzie watched/read the thread for about 15 minutes didn’t make a single post. I’m ok with CTM or the Lizard today. 

You’re casing me based on my amount of time sitting on the thread before I posted? Lol

24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Can’t case you, you have produced no content. Simply stating you were lurking and not adding anything to the thread. Can’t case a player who is not posting content, kinda my point. 

I did post. I made a mockery of your disgusting CTM charade. Sorry that didn’t help your case though 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes and eating more. Gyms still closed in NJ, for 4 months now.. I have like 5 cases within 100 sq miles and infection rate is like  2 per 100k in my county.. it's beyond stupid. Also ******* annoying that the idiot governor here is being fellated by the the biased media despite our death toll in NJ being the highest in the country. If everyone did such a good job as him there'd be a lot more dead and a lot less small businesses.

Anyway, this keeps up I'm going to be as fat at @Pac by xmas

I haven’t gained a pound, I think I actually lost weight. Buy an Apple Watch, get some AirPods, buy some sneakers, download and subscribe to amazon music, and then join the Nj mmp and buy an 1/8 of whatever floats your boat. Spend 30 minutes each morning burning energy outside on an empty stomach and you’ll look and feel great. 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Po

So your  contribution is defending a player  you don’t have any idea about his alignment is? Or your defending CTM because you do have an idea about his alignment? Please share the info with the rest of the class please. Thanks. 

That’s silly. I simply said that you are a cat chasing the hot catnip and it’s true. Or would you prefer I play more like, JC, who typically posts infrequently and sporadically, and always seems to be under the radar, except for this game where he has not only been quite vocal but incredibly accusatory and demanding of everyone, quite early on. Strike you as odd?

Ape being in any sort of agreement with me creates a wifom that I don’t think I am personally capable to overcome. 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I look forward to you cratering on me the rest of the game, while I own your demented brain.

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Actually kicking in doors and being somewhat obnoxious about it is Jetcodes more tradition town tell. Played a ton with him at Dragonmount under his Chinese symbol name and develop a keen ability to read him. Though I do agree he has changed it up some Recentl. As of know I’m pretty firm town on him. I would likely you to play as you and just add content that gives me a feeling for your alignment. Like this post I just quoted, its somewhat helpful. Thank you 

That’s really cute that you guys took a drive over to narnia and got your chi in order; ******* homo 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Alright, that’s good baby boy. More of that and thank you. 

Why? That insensitive racial quip contributed absolutely nothing to gameplay. 

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Arsis?

I am surprised as any not have heard from that amalgamate. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

I’m fine with it. This reluctance you speak of is made up and exaggerated. In the beginning nobody was even sure Hess really was a LD. sh*t... we don’t know for sure now. Simply pointing out those of us contributing go back and forth at one another while others slide by. I’m reluctant but nobody even noticed Lizzie didn’t do it. But yes, I’m deflecting. 

Well, earlier you seemed to have a really good idea of when I was signed on and off - how long mr mod was I on during when these statements were being discussed? I haven’t read like 2/3 the game, I missed pretty much the whole first day. 

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

repeat after me

I am town. I am not third party. I am not scum.

I am town. I am not third party. I am not scum.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I really like this post. It sounds earnest and assertive. More so since it's directed at Crush.

he is filthy 

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So your ok with the fact he just said it and did nothing of the sort? I call people out they call me out back. Glad your having fun. 

Where's your retort to my last question? To rephrase, you implied I didn’t answer the lie detector question and also seem to be keeping a good eye on my time online - so was I on and ignored the question or, did I not see it from skipping an entire day, or perhaps you’re just throwing bs out on the thread to look involved like your Samurai butt partner?

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I'm saying that I wouldn't expect him to confront you of all people as scum. Seems unnecessary and messy.

Why are you angry?

Glucose levels 

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Why would that clear JC in any way, shape or form? I don't like that you said that.

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, CTM said:

Haha.. just checked it was a couple of posts above but I didnt see it originally. I was on mobile when I saw  his death scene so it might not of loaded 

It might not have loaded?

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company