jvill 51

The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Woah woah woah. Dice sh*t the bed. I just ended the game 

Nuh UH!!   I just made the bed!  Youre the one who hammered so the sh*tting was done by you!

:D 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

i left home at 550am. I returned at 830pm.

I am buggered.

I am not caught up. Did see 80 claim he isnt vt this time. saw on this page nyn unvote him.

will blindly follow nyn cause i am not looking at this til sometime tomorrow

unvote 

• Upvote 1

On 7/28/2020 at 3:57 AM, Arsis said:

Dice's sworn enemy is some dude who played on DM and cheated or something.

It wasn't me. He just wanted to pretend that it was too get me lynched. He also couldn't bother to check before accusing someone of cheating.

My sworn emeny is myself.

god youre an idiot. I spent DAYS purposely not saying it was you in case i had the wrong name.

now?  you could be a confirmed power role D1 and id happily lynch you just to get you out of the game cause youre a dick. 

the fact that you "quit" and sadly couldn't keep to it for more then a few weeks helps give me motivation to get rid of you asap in games.

• Sad 1

So im buying 80s reveal. His reasoning for doing it all is accurate. And hes been pretty matter of fact about it, not playing it up massively.

liking Crush.

haven't seen anything from nyn that screams Town yet.

did not like the way ape made excuses for whoever it was 80 voted for for lurking.

vote stark  sorry getting slammed at work doesn't buy a pass from me. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Drums said:

I really don’t care if you guys lynch me so have at it

if thats your attitude fine.

unvote vote Drums

@HessStation I am Town

9 hours ago, JiF said:

^^^^ so 3rd party????!!!!

do you know how an LD actually works?

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

To be safe we usually say it something like this:

I am town.  I am neither scum nor 3rd party.

You've played enough to know this, Crusher.

This is stupid. If you say I am xxx that is sufficent for an LD cause their going to get a true or false   say you are town and get a false back and ure gonna get lynched.

simple

On 7/31/2020 at 8:11 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

You're not wrong, but crusher wouldn't say "i'm town" until pressed. He said "I'm not scum" and then became hostile when pushed on it.

crushers answer put him in a different category. You were right to press him for that.

On 7/31/2020 at 9:32 AM, JiF said:

Oh hey look, Dice is here to explain mafia to us!  Where would we be without him!!!

god knows you need the help.

On 7/31/2020 at 9:37 AM, Nynaeve said:

There is some resemblance lol

OI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So are we all just going to gloss over this post?

unvote vote JETS

pretty much as you are largely useless

9 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Hey...

SarcasticMessyFruitbat-size_restricted.gif

snob

4 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Bodie had been in the game since he was 12. He’d never ****ed up a count, and never skimmed off a package. But finally he had realized that, for all he had done, he was still only one of them little bitches on the chess board.

So, he decided the hell with it, I’ll tell the cops what I know. There’s no loyalty in this game anyway. I’ll testify if it comes to that.

But little did Bodie know that in his years on the streets, he’d made his fair share of enemies. And along the way, he managed to piss off a shotgun toting ripper and robber that no one would ever want to piss off.

A shot from a double barrel rang out, in broad daylight. And Bodie dropped to the ground, capped quick, just like them little bitches on the chessboard.

JETS, aka Preston “Bodie” Broadus, Vanilla Town, has been killed.

VOTING RESUMED

Here is why Jif is largely useless. Unless he finds someone who shot his results dont point out scum or Town.

then he susess some one because they gave a smart ass answer to him. On JN!!!!  Can you imagine that???!!!

Jif is your ability a night only ability?

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

What part of the country you in?  I'm hot as fukk here in SA.  Expect temps the next week include 100 every day.  May need to hit the pool.  Luckily we have one.  Heard the country is backlogged on pools.  Demand went crazy due to COVID.  Prices up (by a lot) and wait times over six months.

Wheres SA? To me your saying you live in south australia...

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You're confusing me with JiF.  Apologize.  Now.

Yes, my ability is at night only.  

so theres at least one shooter in the game you cant identify then.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, JiF said:

The more you say this, the less I’m going to try and moving my info into the never sharing category.  

was going to say die then now will just say good riddance

8 hours ago, JiF said:

Vote JC

Jif did nothing but mention JC today.  Does this semi clear JC?

7 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Meh.  I resisted at first and I used to get lynched early and often at DM for not employing it but I have found it does have some usefulness.  @A.J.

No. You got lynched early and often cause notbob talks in 3 word answers that noone could make sense of.

7 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Just started my second cup.  Yup, I'm behind.  Any thoughts on Dice?

Awesome guy and totally town.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Why would that clear JC in any way, shape or form? I don't like that you said that.

Because he was Jifs sole focus today. Because he was totally leading up to that vote the whole time? Because we know Jif was bad?

The reason I asked is because i dont know if Jif is the type to put a teammate up like that when he knows he is going down.

Note i am not saying we totally clear JC

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m not following any of this advice until we know more.

it wasnt advice  it was a question because i do not know Jifs habits well enough

is there a reason people are NOT lynching Ape?

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

I could kill LK or Ape though

So why arnt you?  and does that mean your opinion on Crusher has changed?

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Soft defense of Paradis noted.  Thoughts on Nyn?

im not defending Paradis at all. 

Nyn seems tired to me. I cant point and say shes town but i also cant point and say shes scum. Shes definetly not her usual Townie scum need to kill her quick self. Im not voting there because im on the fence about her

42 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Checking in but cant catch up fully rn cause I'm at work. I'll do my best once I get home tonight.

Unless I'm already dead in which case... I won't lol

Oh and if possible someone make dice lose his sh*t so I have a guaranteed  entertaining read. Kthanks!!

Im glad I entertain you so much

20 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Maybe you're just scum buddies.  Ever think of that?

according to my PM thats impossible. According to Paradis' flip thats also impossible

9 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Doesn't vote, barely posts.  What do we need Dice for?  Lynch him after Paradis.

3 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Agreed.  Still in the future I'd just reveal and move on.  You were vanilla and no threat.  Most would have hopped off at that point and we could have lynched Spoot or Dice.

So JC has had a hard on for nothing but low posters all game. You cant just lynch low posters all game because yoiur liable to blind lynch a pr. And he knows this. He also knows me well enough to know post count doesnt tell you my alignment.

Will lynch either Ape or JC.

vote JC

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You have offered zero useful commentary.  That tell me enough about your alignment.  Next post in 24 hours?

And all you have done is go after low posters. And what have you achieved? You managed to lynch town.

Me? I was the first vote on jif and managed to lynch Scum.

Wanna compare dicks next?

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I drove the JiF lynch.  You barely posted.  

image.png.8a9b937de11bc8dc90a38ed307cc57c1.png

I didn't say i drove it. I said I was first on it.

9 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Your fukking tone has definitely changed now that I'm pushing for your lynch.  

Anyone else have doubts about the case against Dice just iso him.  Very little insight.  

yep cause youve annoyed me. The cat scratching me awake at 6am hasnt helped either admittedly.

fact is youve been harping on about lynching low posters all game when you know thats not a good way to play. you blind lynch power roles that way. What if Paradis had been a pr and posting low on purpose? The way he came out with the "im not the guy you want to lynch" definetly made me think he might be a PR. But you all went long and lynched him anyway. You got lucky he was only VT.

Post count has NOTHING to do with a persons alignment. You can post 3 times in a game  all votes on scum    so whats more important? volume or effect?

I was quite happy to think you town early game but this drive on low posters has me thinking different because i dont expect stupid game play like that from you.

go ahead and vote me   im sure I will swing cause thats what always happens here but you will be responsible for lynching Town AGAIN.

guess nyn got what she wanted after all.  Make sure you thank JC @Nynaeve

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You have yet to provide a reason for wanting me lynched. Yet, you spew terrible reasons for lots of things.

you simply started as a gut feel   you werent invested you didnt give 2 sh*ts

now there was all that bumbling around about your character and then you seemed to get all conciliatory afterwards.

but fact is I could have a Cops scum read on you and this lot wouldn't lynch you on anything I say. 

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

That's a lot of emo for having one vote on you.

annoy me and this is what you get.  and going me for low post count is a pretty sure fire way to annoy me

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

That’s because you’d be lying.

It could be legit and they STILL wouldnt.

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Huh?

@GATA

She wanted someone to annoy me so she can have a laugh. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

FTR:  I'm the Bodyguard.  I doubt we have my role and a Doc as well.

Have seen both in games before

Id suggest you all get off nyn.  If you think for a minute you will realize she doesnt fake claim

unvote

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

So if she's scum, she is just gong to admit being scum and say,"oh well you got me?" Huh.. 

no she generally does not claim at all.

and I can think of why she might have changed from 80 to Hess. Cause i mightve done the same.

53 minutes ago, CTM said:

I honestly dont know what would happen if a bodyguard and a doc tatgetted the same person as scum. I guess its possible the bodyguard would die, maybe even probable. But I could also see tyevdoc protect overriding.

Either way. Agree JC should give details 

No he shouldnt say who he protects  not yet anyway

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I did not protect anyone.  

Were you assigned a protectee or do you choose?

reason for protecting hess n2 isnt hard to work out.

she protects 80 n1 and theres no kill. she probably did what id do.. n2 you have another claimed role so id be weighing up "will scum shoot 80 again or will they wifom on him being the doc protect again?"  Id probably have gone to hess as well.

those saying that we should lynch the doc claim are idiots. If she is doc we want her alive. Scum will try to kill her at some point. So it will either get blocked or she will flip doc and we then havent wasted a lynch.

If she isnt doc but is scum she wont get shot and we can question later in the game.

vote ctm  

3 hours ago, CTM said:

if there are 2 teams why won't she get shot?

right now we dont KNOW there are 2 scum teams. Even if there is We dont KNOW they can both shoot. 

you lot are unbelievable

you let a half assed botched mason claim   that WERENT masons    ride free but you wanna lynch a claimed doc in a game where there is evidence that nks were most likely blocked.

un

believe

able.

7 hours ago, CTM said:

Also I should note that 2 scum teams does not mean everyone town tells. The only one town telling this game imo is JC. So the assertion is not only wrong, but stupid.  

thats not what was said in the post this is responding to. Iirc it was hess saying you are not scum hunting in a game where even scum can hunt.

twisting of words noted

7 hours ago, CTM said:

1) you hadn't pinged lately until you agreed with hess on something that wasnt true. The situation just changed 

2).hess is self voting and still acting scummy and taking his ball and leaving. This is often a scum tactic and you know that 

3) even if he isn't scum hes going on vaca and claiming vanilla. So a safe lynch

4) I still may vote you now that you decided to once again show your big ass, and will likely tomorrow if we both alive 

5) oh look agro crusher again once fos'd

And another thing .. I still love you 

so 1 is omgus

2 2 is crap reasoning   "often a scum tactic"

3 is the biggest pile of crap ever. "lets lynch town cause they told us they were going away for a few days. Its ok their just vanilla"    Their still town and only scum wants town lynched remember?

4 more omgus with a side of "oohh i gotta respond to this!"

4 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I had Nyn in scum pile before her Doc claim, but the Doc claim just adds to the case.  I doubt we have two protectors but what do I know.  I've been helpful the entire game so if you're looking to spin this another way I'd suggest Rule 14.

Difficult to solve game when 1/3 @Nynaeve, @Dicetosser, @AVM, @Lizard King of the players are offering minimal content.

It appears many are just trying to get this to deadline where mistakes are more likely.  Personally, I'm rooting for a quick NK so I can get on with it but whatevs.  

a doc and a bodyguard do make sense in a game where theres a day kill. that day kill would probably be why the bodyguard is added as its a fairly weak protection role.

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Ok. I’m over this nonsense. Invite vote crusher

Because the fat man was angry and it’s a **** of a lot easier than actually putting in the time to play. Good luck town. 

dont let them make you emo and throw your game away crush.

i gotta start to work

i reckon lynch cTM, ape and JC in that order

58 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Asserts that only scum wants town lynched. 

Accepts my claim as Town Bodyguard.  

Wants to lynch town.  I'll take him at his word.  He's scum.

Unvote, vote Dice

Wanna try showing me that I said that?  I said it can make sense in a game with a day kill. I never said I accepted your claim.

I think your scummy as.  After low posters all game until you just want to lynch the doc of all people.

I notice you cant keep your word either   thought you were not moving off nyn cause you were so sure she was scum?

49 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

His point about only scum wants to kill town is total BS too. Fake case making type of stuff. Obviously the point CTM was making was that if we lynched him and he wasn't scum the worst case scenario is that he's VT at this point and we aren't lynching a power role.

I like this better than anything I've seen in a while.

unvote

vote dice

RED  Really? Are you just upset cause I didn't say 3rd party or do you really think Town wants to lynch Town and that that is a good thing?

Blue   Can you read? Apparently not. My point was that he was twisting what was said to him. What was said was scum hunting then suddenly hes saying that what was said was town telling. Their two different things.

48 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You're literally making sh*t up.  I made a better case.  Just so happens it has you in the crosshairs.  Sucks2BU.

Nyn, has moved to my town pile and FTR I will protect her each night until my death.  Rule 14!

Really?  So after all this time screaming that shes scum and needs lynching shes now in your town pile AND your going to protect her?

What caused that change?

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company