The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

31 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't get why you're so interested in what an admitted scum player is saying? There is obviously motive for Barksdale to say the things he's saying. And why would he bring so much energy if he's given up?

This has been a long game. If someone has thrown in the towel why would they give any more fuks?

If you’re town why haven’t you given up.

FYI there’s 3 scum, Omar is 3rd party w 2 town. Get that through your thick head. Dear lord. 
I’ll play while I’m still alive it’s how I roll.

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

If you’re town why haven’t you given up.

FYI there’s 3 scum, Omar is 3rd party w 2 town. Get that through your thick head. Dear lord. 
I’ll play while I’m still alive it’s how I roll.

If I was convinced Omar was third party I would only be participating to troll occasionally. He could be but I'm running on the assumption we still have a chance. I'm optimistic to a fault sometimes, this may be one of them.

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

If I was convinced Omar was third party I would only be participating to troll occasionally. He could be but I'm running on the assumption we still have a chance. I'm optimistic to a fault sometimes, this may be one of them.

Yeah k keep dreaming. I’m running on the very strong assumption he’s not town. 

10 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Why wouldn’t you commute every night? Makes no sense

I'm assuming he was x shot or odd night, but theres a gap

According to wiki if they commute he doesnt get to use any other powers he has.

What days were omar kills? Day 2, night 3 ro 4? Barry actually might be omar with an option to kill or commute.

Let me check op

Just now, CTM said:

I'm assuming he was x shot or odd night, but theres a gap

According to wiki if they commute he doesnt get to use any other powers he has.

What days were omar kills? Day 2, night 3 ro 4? Barry actually might be omar with an option to kill or commute.

Let me check op

Hmm that makes sense actually. Would explain why he didn’t use it every night 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Meh she hasn’t played period. Doc’s try to hide. What’s the RBs for then? That’s where I’m at. If I belived JC I’d be more inclined to it.

Shes usually an easy read as town. It's a liability for the scum game 

6 hours ago, CTM said:

Didnt you just reprimand for listening to claimed scum? Ffs 

You're right. Had a few in me and was getting frustrated. He kept bringing up Omar so the story rang true to me in the moment.

6 hours ago, CTM said:

Haha hess is creating all kinds of paranoia .. good job hesshole

Right and that's why if you're town you should just ignore him. This again speaks to the benefits of him doing this as Barksdale.

6 hours ago, CTM said:

Actually barry pretty much all game has been willing to lynch anyone 

Don't tin foil on me now. I haven't played well this game but I am town. I revealed w no pressure because I thought I knew JC shot at me and the info could help town. I don't think that would make sense to do as third party.

I think you're town. I am town. The third town almost has to be one of JC/nyn.

I know you've had Hess as crushers partner for a while but please at least consider him as Barksdale at this point. If Barksdale wins with a Stanfield lynch saying you're the last Stanfield is a great way to avoid lynch and reduce the pool of potential Stanfield.

If he was defeated scum I have a hard time believing he comes with this energy. Instead he seems to be making his best effort at sowing confusion.

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You're right. Had a few in me and was getting frustrated. He kept bringing up Omar so the story rang true to me in the moment.

Right and that's why if you're town you should just ignore him. This again speaks to the benefits of him doing this as Barksdale.

Don't tin foil on me now. I haven't played well this game but I am town. I revealed w no pressure because I thought I knew JC shot at me and the info could help town. I don't think that would make sense to do as third party.

I think you're town. I am town. The third town almost has to be one of JC/nyn.

I know you've had Hess as crushers partner for a while but please at least consider him as Barksdale at this point. If Barksdale wins with a Stanfield lynch saying you're the last Stanfield is a great way to avoid lynch and reduce the pool of potential Stanfield.

If he was defeated scum I have a hard time believing he comes with this energy. Instead he seems to be making his best effort at sowing confusion.

Holy broken record, everyone knows I play more for of spirit of the game than to win anyway. Just as whoever is actually Town already lost. Got you Omar!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, HessStation said:

My entire scum role is based on “finding Omar”.  For the love of God. Dude he’s 3rd party

8 hours ago, CTM said:

Omar could be town no?. My premise on nyn is first and foremost that shes played like scum

Depends on how Jvill designed.  But Omar "never put his gun on no citizen"