The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

Im.not going to tin foil on omar right now, let's see nyn flip.. if shes Barksdale game on, if shes town or standfield it's over 

I am probably on board but I keep having second thoughts and we haven't discussed lynching lizzy.

We know hess is scum and one of jc/nyn is scum. If we're believing each other that makes lizzy another known scum.

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I am probably on board but I keep having second thoughts and we haven't discussed lynching lizzy.

We know hess is scum and one of jc/nyn is scum. If we're believing each other that makes lizzy another known scum.

continued

I was convinced earlier that it was

Stanfield: JC

Barksdale: Hess & Lizzy

You seem to be convinced Hess is Stanfield. Either way, Lizzy lands Barksdale. So maybe that's safer.

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

continued

I was convinced earlier that it was

Stanfield: JC

Barksdale: Hess & Lizzy

You seem to be convinced Hess is Stanfield. Either way, Lizzy lands Barksdale. So maybe that's safer.

Fair point - I'm bouncing back and forth between lizzie and JC as omar though. And frankly now with the whole omar kills some nights and some nights he doesn't which matches commuter role has you in the Omar pile.

If you think Hess is Barksdale then he's selling out to save Nyn or making it appear that way. One thing I feel pretty comfortable saying is that Hess isn't likely to play this straight. Could he be Omar as a SK? Maybe he's standfield who wants us to lynch Nyn? Maybe he's barksdale protecting /distancing from JC?

Honestly I can't read into hess anymore.

Where I stand right now is that Nyn has been the most scummy outside of Hess who is now actually claiming scum.

I dunno, maybe we take the bird in hand and lynch Hess?  I believe he's standfield because I've thought that since Crushers flip but maybe Ive got some confirmation bias going on

Would be good to know if Omar is SK or vig though. Hess is saying he knows SK, JC is arguing vig.  Which made me wonder if he's actually Omar and setting up an argument not to lynch him tomorrow.

lol. Honestly hess has done a great job here undermining everything the town thought it knew

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

Fair point - I'm bouncing back and forth between lizzie and JC as omar though. And frankly now with the whole omar kills some nights and some nights he doesn't which matches commuter role has you in the Omar pile.

If you think Hess is Barksdale then he's selling out to save Nyn or making it appear that way. One thing I feel pretty comfortable saying is that Hess isn't likely to play this straight. Could he be Omar as a SK? Maybe he's standfield who wants us to lynch Nyn? Maybe he's barksdale protecting /distancing from JC?

Honestly I can't read into hess anymore.

Where I stand right now is that Nyn has been the most scummy outside of Hess who is now actually claiming scum.

I dunno, maybe we take the bird in hand and lynch Hess?  I believe he's standfield because I've thought that since Crushers flip but maybe Ive got some confirmation bias going on

I think omar is just a distraction. if he's sk we lost - so why bother w/that scenario? Let's focus on our best shot for barksdale.

I don't get why Hess being barksdale means he's selling out nyn? Hess/Lizzy Barksdale is very possible IMO.

I think JC has been scummy AF too. He played out in front and felt townie for a lot of the game but also had a ton of scummy red flags that I've pointed out. That's why I keep second guessing nyn being the scum of the two.

I like the lynch lizzy idea the more I think about it. None of us see's him as stanfield. Unless you're stanfield he's most likely barksdale.

52 minutes ago, CTM said:

Im.not going to tin foil on omar right now, let's see nyn flip.. if shes Barksdale game on, if shes town or standfield it's over 

It’s not tin Foil. It’s important to know Barry is Omar 3rd party commuter w a gun. 

look who pushed Nyn’s lynch after her reveal:

JC scum Barksdale 

me scum Stanfield 

and 
Barry 3rd party commuter 

58 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I think omar is just a distraction. if he's sk we lost - so why bother w/that scenario? Let's focus on our best shot for barksdale.

I don't get why Hess being barksdale means he's selling out nyn? Hess/Lizzy Barksdale is very possible IMO.

I think JC has been scummy AF too. He played out in front and felt townie for a lot of the game but also had a ton of scummy red flags that I've pointed out. That's why I keep second guessing nyn being the scum of the two.

I like the lynch lizzy idea the more I think about it. None of us see's him as stanfield. Unless you're stanfield he's most likely barksdale.

What if Barksdale is Hess/Nyn or Jc /Hess or Jc/Nyn.  How many combinations don't include nyn? I can't see consolidating on lizzie based on what hess has to say

I think Nyn needs to go as she's been the most directly scummy

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Wtf are you talking about? If that were the case JC would be dead. 

1) Fair point, didn't realize JC was l-1

2) I don't know what I'm talking about. We're in hess world now and it's a disturbing yet colorful place

On 8/15/2020 at 2:26 PM, Nynaeve said:

Not that I think you care much about what I think, but I'll bite. I don't mind hess or have seen something that made me lean scum. I'm more wary of CTM. Was okay with Lizzie before but at this point of the game he should get a lot more involved or hang. You have been my strongest town read but your erratic behavior is making me doubt that. atp Barry seems most solid to me.

What you're spewing makes no sense. Just FYI,

Nyn in repsonse to JC, every post up till yesterdays JC vote. I get that town can change our reads but this is pretty quick 180 and seems coordinated with hess

On 8/15/2020 at 2:29 PM, Nynaeve said:

Sunday and Monday I'll be a lot on the road so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to check in. I'll do my best.

On 8/15/2020 at 2:30 PM, Nynaeve said:

vote ctm

On 8/15/2020 at 2:30 PM, Nynaeve said:

15 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I got like 10 mins before I have to hit the sack. I skimmed through this sh*t show and decided I dont really give a **** anymore. Feels like I've been swimming against the current for days.

I thought about JC's rationale irt sussing me and it doesn't make sense and is kinda hypocritical. I did see his "change of hearts" post (which I think CTM was wondering about) but I didn't buy it. Felt like he could be baiting me not to self protect. Then he kept pointing at ctm and hess iso. Then went back and forth with barry. Now that he claimed it's back to me. He's all over the place. Feels like any lynch will do. Lizzie is maybe the only one he didnt go at length about. At first I thought it could be frustration but he's well past that point for me. I think he did a hell of a job throughout the game keeping the facade but he's been slipping. 

unvote

vote jc

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

What if Barksdale is Hess/Nyn or Jc /Hess or Jc/Nyn.  How many combinations don't include nyn? I can't see consolidating on lizzie based on what hess has to say

I think Nyn needs to go as she's been the most directly scummy

The same number of combinations that don't include Lizzy?

Why you're still valuing what Hess has to say is beyond me.

I'll lynch lizzy or nyn. Imo Lizzy is the safer choice but if people who aren't admitted scum don't agree I'll vote nyn. Would like to hear from JC and nyn on the Lizzy idea too.

Barksdale is basically lynching for the win here,  reading back hess/nyn seem like a team playing for the win. 

JC has 3 votes, i doubt he's barksdale unless Barry or Me is barksdale.. why lynch your scum mate when lynching standfield = barksdale win

I think Barry is Omar or town so that leaves me to believe JC is not barksdale

--

@Lizard King 

Thoughts on voting Hess or Nyn

@Nynaeve

Thoughts on voting Hess or Lizzie?

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The same number of combinations that don't include Lizzy?

Why you're still valuing what Hess has to say is beyond me.

I'll lynch lizzy or nyn. Imo Lizzy is the safer choice but if people who aren't admitted scum don't agree I'll vote nyn. Would like to hear from JC and nyn on the Lizzy idea too.

What about lynching hess?

Nyn voting JC and not referncing Hess's claimed NK attempt feels like Nyn and Hess coming up with a plan to get JC lynched in QT but not wanting to appear too coordinated.

I'm warming to the idea of Hess as barksdale with Nyn, 

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

You thought he was Stanfield all game and your reasoning is good IMO. Seems more risky than Lizzy or nyn.

I'd rather do that tomorrow if we're still going.

Yes I still lean Standfiled based on his interaction with crusher but this feels like an end game play by hess and to your point, if he's standfield he's lost so why is he trying so hard?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Nyn voting JC and not referncing Hess's claimed NK attempt feels like Nyn and Hess coming up with a plan to get JC lynched in QT but not wanting to appear too coordinated.

I'm warming to the idea of Hess as barksdale with Nyn, 

This is obvious but you're getting twisted up and I just want to point out that it doesn't make much sense for both JC/nyn to be scum.

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes I still lean Standfiled based on his interaction with crusher but this feels like an end game play by hess and to your point, if he's standfield he's lost so why is he trying so hard?

Bc I’m still alive and want to be right. I’ve basically got it figured out. 

40 minutes ago, CTM said:

Barksdale is basically lynching for the win here,  reading back hess/nyn seem like a team playing for the win. 

JC has 3 votes, i doubt he's barksdale unless Barry or Me is barksdale.. why lynch your scum mate when lynching standfield = barksdale win

--

@Lizard King 

@Nynaeve

Sure, I could vote you

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

thanks for the analysis barksdale.

Dude I have nothing to say to you. The last real piece of game content between the two of us involved my mockery of your quoting JC about the numerical situation and then your comment essentially which said **** it let’s vote bitch

you are blatant scum, CTM looks bad and I think you give JC convenient cover to look a little more credible just based on how much you scum this whole place up. 

54 minutes ago, CTM said:

--

@Lizard King 

@Nynaeve

Nyn has too much respect for this game to intentionally hide as scum. Shame on you. Scummy post. Shame again. You’re a disgusting pig