The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

On 8/1/2020 at 10:53 PM, The Crusher said:

JiF is acting like he’s not into the game, yet at least. CTM has hit a couple scum tells. Lizzie watched/read the thread for about 15 minutes didn’t make a single post. I’m ok with CTM or the Lizard today. 

Lol. Im ok with someone who nobody will lynch at this point in time, or lizzy a layup lynch. Tough call there guys 

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

I wouldn't know where to start honestly. Just got home a bit ago and have to be up in 7 hours.

Still think either ctm or jc need to swing. 

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

I dont understand all the omar commantary. Shouldn't be our focus today.

You seem to be aware enough not to lynch omar but why should I swing?

9 hours ago, CTM said:

Would be good to know if Omar is SK or vig though. Hess is saying he knows SK, JC is arguing vig.  Which made me wonder if he's actually Omar and setting up an argument not to lynch him tomorrow.

lol. Honestly hess has done a great job here undermining everything the town thought it knew

In the show, Omar never kills citizens...just drug dealers.  Vig in my eyes, but could see him as a SK in a mafia game.  He kills many pople.

9 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I think omar is just a distraction. if he's sk we lost - so why bother w/that scenario? Let's focus on our best shot for barksdale.

I don't get why Hess being barksdale means he's selling out nyn? Hess/Lizzy Barksdale is very possible IMO.

I think JC has been scummy AF too. He played out in front and felt townie for a lot of the game but also had a ton of scummy red flags that I've pointed out. That's why I keep second guessing nyn being the scum of the two.

I like the lynch lizzy idea the more I think about it. None of us see's him as stanfield. Unless you're stanfield he's most likely barksdale.

I'm Town.  We need to trust others at a certain point.  If not, fine.  I'm pretty much done try to solve.  

9 hours ago, HessStation said:

It’s not tin Foil. It’s important to know Barry is Omar 3rd party commuter w a gun. 

look who pushed Nyn’s lynch after her reveal:

JC scum Barksdale 

me scum Stanfield 

and 
Barry 3rd party commuter 

Except JC is Town but hey scum has to offer an opinion as well.  Thanks for contributing.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lizzie hess and nyn feel like a team. 

Funny that’s the same impression I got when 1: you said JC and Barry were on your non vote list and 2: I quoted the obvious distance that crusher made between the two of you (which actually was my helping just not helping you sorry )

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Funny that’s the same impression I got when 1: you said JC and Barry were on your non vote list and 2: I quoted the obvious distance that crusher made between the two of you (which actually was my helping just not helping you sorry )

Didnt he say he could vote me or you?  How much glue have you sniffed today ?

7 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Useless.  Have no idea to his alignment.  I did notice Crusher kept trying to get him lynched.  I avoid cause he's usually low activity town but I have no idea.

I get useless/needlessly combative town vibe as well. But hes openly aligning himself with declared scum 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Didnt he say he could vote me or you?  How much glue have you sniffed today ?

Is that not the textbook definition of distancing? You have an obvious non lynch and then you have me. That was a real hard set of choices there. A good place to look at considering he was scum no? Or doesn’t fit your narrative so just move on?  

10 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Useless.  Have no idea to his alignment.  I did notice Crusher kept trying to get him lynched.  I avoid cause he's usually low activity town but I have no idea.

You avoid because I’ve been calling you scum since page 3 and it’s the most obvious scum counter  of all time to lynch your critics until end game. Which shocking is where we are now 

7 hours ago, Lizard King said:

CTM, JC and Barry trying to manufacture a conversation to slide the last scummy vote over the end line is fun to watch. I will not give them the satisfaction. We can sit here until Christmas. 

It goes random when Jvill puts out the deadline.  Good luck.

I’ve quoted Barry twice now in his quote of JC stating the numbers could be near endgame and then in the same breathe advocating for a fast lynch. Why has not caught anyone attention is past me. Considering I’m the only one who called crusher days in advance you’d think I’d have a little cred.