The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

Drunk at the lake. GFY.

Just kidding, scene incoming.

Actually now that I think about it, not kidding about the drunk at the lake or the GFY. Still stands. Scene still incoming.

What lake?  My favorite is Tablerock in Missouri.  

One thing was for sure: Nyn was a hell of a lot smarter than any of the other moles who wandered the streets of the Mafia Forum. She knew how the game was played, but also knew how it could be played. There could be order to it. This could be a legitimate business.

so when she finally got her chance to run the operation, she established that order. She schooled the youngins on the difference between elastic and in elastic products. Got her business degree from the local college. Made sure the fronts were running smoothly. Chastised anyone takin notes on a mother ******* criminal conspiracy.

But the game is the game. She forgot that. Sometimes, war was inevitable. So when the Stanfield Crew started taking corners, Avon demanded that the Barksdale Crew fight back. This brought the attention of the BPD. And brought Nyn way too many ****in 40 degree days.

Eventually the BPD noticed something was up. Nyn ain’t herself they said to themselves. She’s the doc and let kdels eat it? Something ain’t right.

Against their better judgement, they strung her up too. They needed this one. This was their best bet...

And for the first time in a long time, they bet right.

Nyn, aka Stringer Bell, Barksdale Crew Goon w/ even night Omar search and 1x BPV, has been lynched.

it is now night.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

One thing was for sure: Nyn was a hell of a lot smarter than any of the other moles who wandered the streets of the Mafia Forum. She knew how the game was played, but also knew how it could be played. There could be order to it. This could be a legitimate business.

so when she finally got her chance to run the operation, she established that order. She schooled the youngins on the difference between elastic and in elastic products. Got her business degree from the local college. Made sure the fronts were running smoothly. Chastised anyone takin notes on a mother ******* criminal conspiracy.

But the game is the game. She forgot that. Sometimes, war was inevitable. So when the Stanfield Crew started taking corners, Avon demanded that the Barksdale Crew fight back. This brought the attention of the BPD. And brought Nyn way too many ****in 40 degree days.

Eventually the BPD noticed something was up. Nyn ain’t herself they said to themselves. She’s the doc and let kdels eat it? Something ain’t right.

Against their better judgement, they strung her up too. They needed this one. This was their best bet...

And for the first time in a long time, they bet right.

Nyn, aka Stringer Bell, Barksdale Crew Goon w/ even night Omar search and 1x BPV, has been lynched.

it is now night.

@Dicetosser@Barry McCockinner, @CTM, @kdels62

My apologies again to Kdels but she needed to prove herself and she couldn't.  Never fake claims?  Really @Dicetosser?  Should have lynched her days ago.  Some of you really enjoy ass pain.  Buy a bidet.

Your friend, 

JC

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Lake George. Couple days at the in-laws cabin, now a couple days at the lake. Good times but spotty service. Sorry everyone for the hold up. Except Hess.

I miss Lake George.  Spent many a weekend or so there back in the 80s.  Water very cold but love the Mini-hah-hah.  

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

My apologies again to Kdels but she needed to prove herself and she couldn't.  Never fake claims?  Really @Dicetosser?  Should have lynched her days ago.  Some of you really enjoy ass pain.  Buy a bidet.

Your friend, 

JC

Bro I thought we got it wrong and you were scum the way you were celebrating that lynch.

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Your friend, 

JC

It was the right play to let it play out. If avm wasnt mia we might of got her yesterday. 

Tomorrow if the weather holds up. Rented a boat today, just got back in before a thunderstorm hit.

I couldn't believe they let me rent a boat and bring a cooler. I figured I had to have a license or something given that its NY but nope 15 minute video and that was it ..  parasailing was killer, went 2 x

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

It was the right play to let it play out. If avm wasnt mia we might of got her yesterday. 

Should have lynched her at reveal.  Only reason I protected her was to see if she'd do the right thing.  It's why I feel bad for not protecting Kdels.  He deserved better.

I had doubts you guys would have the stones to lynch her ass.  The Doc reveal never felt good and I've made that mistake before hesitating on reveal I hate.

11 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I miss Lake George.  Spent many a weekend or so there back in the 80s.  Water very cold but love the Mini-hah-hah.  

Water was extremely warm today. Surprising cause it hasn’t really been that hot out since we’ve been here. High 70s.

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

I couldn't believe they let me rent a boat and bring a cooler. I figured I had to have a license or something given that its NY but nope 15 minute video and that was it ..  parasailing was killer, went 2 x

Upstate and NYC might as well be different countries. Technically wasn’t allowed to be alcohol but they never even looked twice at the huge cooler we brought on.

• Upvote 2

Upstate and NYC might as well be different countries. Technically wasn’t allowed to be alcohol but they never even looked twice at the huge cooler we brought on.

Yeah they made some remark about just keep it closed till your out on the water wink wink

11 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Should have lynched her at reveal.  Only reason I protected her was to see if she'd do the right thing.  It's why I feel bad for not protecting Kdels.  He deserved better.

I had doubts you guys would have the stones to lynch her ass.  The Doc reveal never felt good and I've made that mistake before hesitating on reveal I hate.

I never believed her reveal but letting her live was the right call at the time imo