The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

One thing was for sure: Nyn was a hell of a lot smarter than any of the other moles who wandered the streets of the Mafia Forum. She knew how the game was played, but also knew how it could be played. There could be order to it. This could be a legitimate business.

so when she finally got her chance to run the operation, she established that order. She schooled the youngins on the difference between elastic and in elastic products. Got her business degree from the local college. Made sure the fronts were running smoothly. Chastised anyone takin notes on a mother ******* criminal conspiracy.

But the game is the game. She forgot that. Sometimes, war was inevitable. So when the Stanfield Crew started taking corners, Avon demanded that the Barksdale Crew fight back. This brought the attention of the BPD. And brought Nyn way too many ****in 40 degree days.

Eventually the BPD noticed something was up. Nyn ain’t herself they said to themselves. She’s the doc and let kdels eat it? Something ain’t right.

Against their better judgement, they strung her up too. They needed this one. This was their best bet...

And for the first time in a long time, they bet right.

Nyn, aka Stringer Bell, Barksdale Crew Goon w/ even night Omar search and 1x BPV, has been lynched.

it is now night.

Can I just say how awesome these scenes are?

I binged the entire series when we started this game, so it's all fresh enough in my mind to see just how well jvill knows each character. The language in each scene is very well done.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^^I can confirm this.

Crusher bogarted all the food, locked himself in the closet with JiF, and the rest of us are slowly starving to death. Poor Drums up and killed himself because he couldn't stand listening to the cacophony of sexual and eating sounds those two were producing from the closet. At this point, I can't even tell if I'm hearing Crusher ravenously scooping out JiF-brand peanut butter with his entire fist, or ravenously scooping out JiF's anal cavity with his penis.

Jealousy is a wasted emotion 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

JC had always protected those under his command. Was willing to take a bullet for them even. Even when he had doubts about their sincerity, he refused to just Give the higher ups their pound of flesh. Not without at least giving them a chance to prove their worth.

But everyone was feeling the pressure now. The detail was finally making headway in its investigations into the drug crews and the higher ups wanted to shut the whole thing down before they could start following the money. The drug crews were seeing not only street level dealers arrested, but the leaders of their operations. 

It was only a matter of time before they took out the ranking officer in the detail, a guy who would take a literal or figurative bullet for those under his command. His wife told him early on: the game is rigged, but you can’t lose if you don’t play. He thought about taking that advice. But in the end, he was good po-lice. He played. It’ll be up to the rest of the detail now to see if he’s lost.

JC, aka Cedric Daniels, TOWN BODYGUARD, has been killed.

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@CTM - Hess obviously Barksdale, right?

I'm thinking we have to kill lizzie to win. Stanfield shoots even nights and we have no protection left.

No i think lizzie is, hess is standfield. You are OMar.

I appreciate Hess's end game here, lizzies not so much. Prefer to let standfield have a shot at a tie with Omar. I've lost

vote lizzie