The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

this game

Hey dude i've lost. At this point I'd prefer you or hess wins so I'm going to use my vote contribute to that. You guys can decide tonight to shoot me or each other.

Eveyrone knows whats up at this point, no reason to pretend anymore. I'm vt and have no protections

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

ISO Hess under the lens of being nyn's teammate. He's out there supporting her every supposed doc decision.

And lizzie refused to vote Nyn for how long too? iso hess and crusher. Even if Hess is barksdale what does it matter?, canit you shoot him tonight? I suggest you holster

Again at the end of the day, hess deserves to live on more than lizzie. 

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

Hey dude i've lost. At this point I'd prefer you or hess wins so I'm going to use my vote contribute to that. You guys can decide tonight to shoot me or each other.

Eveyrone knows whats up at this point, no reason to pretend anymore. I'm vt and have no protections

if you are town there are two of us and there is a path to victory.

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

if you are town there are two of us and there is a path to victory.

Hess says Omar is third party. You are refusing to even admit you are Omar which would suggest third party. Is lizzie Omar?

Also, lizzie has to be scum or omar, Why kill Hess over Lizzie, both are scum unless you are. What is the difference? Am I missing something?

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Hess says Omar is third party. You are refusing to even admit you are Omar which would suggest third party. Is lizzie Omar?

Also, lizzie has to be scum or omar, Why kill Hess over Lizzie, both are scum unless you are. What is the difference? Am I missing something?

LIzzie is prob OMAR lol and Barry is scum

Just now, HessStation said:

LIzzie is prob OMAR lol and Barry is scum

yeah i mean that's the thing, i don't care. Barry or You deserve to win over lizzie.

From my perspective I've lost so why not give my support to people deserving of the win.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

I am the town vig. I got one day shot and one night shot. I have no shots left to take. I shot JETS D2 and spoot N4. If anyone needs lessons on how to be a vig hmu. I also had 2 commutes. I used one N1 and one the night before last.

I was told there were people looking for me and if they found me they'd get something to kill me. That's why I have tried to hold it as long as I could. I guess at this point I have to. With nyn dead, there's just the stanfield version left.

If we can lynch the stanfield version of nyn and we can win but that means the other scum team has to comply. After typing that all out, I guess we'll probably determine the winner via random.org.

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

yeah i mean that's the thing, i don't care. Barry or You deserve to win over lizzie.

From my perspective I've lost so why not give my support to people deserving of the win.

I’m not sure how it’d all work but if you don’t vote Barry or yourself I think we just tell the mod to random. I can’t lynch LIzzie 

19 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I am the town vig. I got one day shot and one night shot. I have no shots left to take. I shot JETS D2 and spoot N4. If anyone needs lessons on how to be a vig hmu. I also had 2 commutes. I used one N1 and one the night before last.

I was told there were people looking for me and if they found me they'd get something to kill me. That's why I have tried to hold it as long as I could. I guess at this point I have to. With nyn dead, there's just the stanfield version left.

If we can lynch the stanfield version of nyn and we can win but that means the other scum team has to comply. After typing that all out, I guess we'll probably determine the winner via random.org.

Town vig?

I honestly have no idea but nyn's role makes Omar sound like third party.

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

If you kill me LIzzie wins

if we kill Barry, I win. (Either w LIzzie or myself)

if we kill You, I win (either with LIzzie or myself or with Barry as 3rd party)

if we kill LIzzie You and Barry win

unless Barry has another bullet 

The problem is I bonded w LIzzie yesterday and it’d be hard to not go out with him. 

I could have turned on him yesterday and probably gotten the win with his lynch fwiw. But he was being so supportive I couldn’t do it. Felt wrong. If Barry or CTM could have just voted JC...sigh 

• Sympathy 1