Jump to content
jvill 51

The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

Recommended Posts

Just now, CTM said:

Its lizzie or hess. 

If you lynch me LIzzie wins btw. I already gave Barry a 10 min window for you and him to win. He didn’t take it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

I thought it was pretty funny the idea was entertained

You are way too serious dude ..  this game had gone on too long and you are holding out hope lizzie is going to offer something insightful? Lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless Barry still has bullets but he hasn’t ever been RB’d. I was nervous if JC was real doc and RB’d him w the kill to make sure. Plus one day and one night kill makes sense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HessStation said:

If you lynch me LIzzie wins btw. I already gave Barry a 10 min window for you and him to win. He didn’t take it

Barry is third party, not buying this big stuff for a second. 1 day, 1 night and 2 commutes? What kind of role is that.. Lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CTM said:

I've already resigned to losing. 

Again which is why i gave you the window to win by voting LK. I have no NK even if LK dies. I asked 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CTM said:

Barry is third party, not buying this big stuff for a second. 1 day, 1 night and 2 commutes? What kind of role is that.. Lmao 

Vote Barry btw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Unless Barry still has bullets but he hasn’t ever been RB’d. I was nervous if JC was real doc and RB’d him w the kill to make sure. Plus one day and one night kill makes sense 

+ 2 commutes? + scum has to find him?  Hes obv 3rd party imo

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Barry is third party, not buying this big stuff for a second. 1 day, 1 night and 2 commutes? What kind of role is that.. Lmao 

To be fair he was protected by my fake claim almost all game and then served the win on a silver platter by me. 
 

and yet he still mocks me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CTM said:

You are way too serious dude ..  this game had gone on too long and you are holding out hope lizzie is going to offer something insightful? Lol

 

you are stanfield aren't you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

To be fair he was protected by my fake claim almost all game and then served the win on a silver platter by me. 
 

and yet he still mocks me

What are the odds lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

you are stanfield aren't you?

No

Town. 

You are third party. Lizze or Hess is standfield

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

you are stanfield aren't you?

I thought he was after Crusher’s flip. Their interactions screamed bussing. But yesterday I thought it was LK. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Town doesn't work with outed scum like this for two days.

Right which is why I voted JC yesterday like hess kept asking me too.. Except i didn't

Dude stop spinning.

LK committed his vote hess.. explicitly, and you accuse me of working with him and not LK. ffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I thought he was after Crusher’s flip. Their interactions screamed bussing. But yesterday I thought it was LK. 

I thought it was you and now think it's LK with an outside shot at you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CTM said:

Right which is why I voted JC yesterday like hess kept asking me too.. Except i didn't

Dude stop spinning.

LK committed his vote hess.. explicitly, and you accuse me of working with him and not LK. ffs

Stanfield needed to lynch Barksdale just as much as town did. Not lynching JC has nothing to do with your Hess cooperation in keeping the who is Omar conversation going. You both wanted to out Omar, that's why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I thought he was after Crusher’s flip. Their interactions screamed bussing. But yesterday I thought it was LK. 

if you are barksdale and though me or LK was standfield, why did you shoot JC. Curious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Stanfield needed to lynch Barksdale just as much as town did. Not lynching JC has nothing to do with your Hess cooperation in keeping the who is Omar conversation going. You both wanted to out Omar, that's why.

omg.. when that conversation was happenning

1) I didn't know if Omar was vig or 3rd party

2)  I didn't know if Nyn was scum or not

3) Hess was offering inside information that , so why not investigate

4) Nyn's flip confirmed what hess was saying and heavily implies OMar is third party

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CTM said:

if you are barksdale and though me or LK was standfield, why did you shoot JC. Curious.

I thought you were until yesterday then thought LK. 
1. I bonded w LK we both scum 

2. I’d be the easy Lynch today 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CTM said:

if you are barksdale and though me or LK was standfield, why did you shoot JC. Curious.

because JC was basically confirmed town at that point and he has a BPV left?

You're stanfield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CTM said:

omg.. when that conversation was happenning

1) I didn't know if Omar was vig or 3rd party

2)  I didn't know if Nyn was scum or not

3) Hess was offering inside information that , so why not investigate

4) Nyn's flip confirmed what hess was saying and heavily implies OMar is third party

 

inside info from admitted scum is not reliable

nothing about nyn's flip implies omar is 3rd party. that's your narrative. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

inside info from admitted scum is not reliable

nothing about nyn's flip implies omar is 3rd party. that's your narrative. 

 

Stop calling yourself in 3rd person OMar 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

do you have any more inside information to share with CTM first?

You’re the one that didn’t take the easy win. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

inside info from admitted scum is not reliable

nothing about nyn's flip implies omar is 3rd party. that's your narrative. 

 

Bullsh*t

I have never seen scum have a seek for a vig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

because JC was basically confirmed town at that point and he has a BPV left?

You're stanfield.

thanks for answering for him SK

I'm town

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Can I just say how awesome these scenes are?

I binged the entire series when we started this game, so it's all fresh enough in my mind to see just how well jvill knows each character. The language in each scene is very well done.

image.gif.36ac845db40e542f4f7b4f4b12e9c9a0.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Bullsh*t

I have never seen scum have a seek for a vig

for someone who is always very open to things being possible due to rookie mod you're very confident about this assumption.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

was doctor manhattan vig? I don't remember.

Nobody belives you’re the vig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

was doctor manhattan vig? I don't remember.

i checked out of that game. was that the one i got passed the note?

I don't know what to tell you Barry, I believe you are third party. Yesterday I was more open to the idea that Omar was vig. That is obviously crucial information to me so to expect i wouldn't try and pry into what hess was saying to look for holes is nonsensical to me. you act like i took what he said at face value, i didn't i was looking for inconsistencies.  Nyn's flip to me confirmed you are third party. I even believed your commuter claim and that is 1 reason I refused to unvote Nyn.  I don't believe town can win at this point.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

lizzy popped in and didn't say sh*t. wtf

Who cares. You had your chance to win and blew it

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

for someone who is always very open to things being possible due to rookie mod you're very confident about this assumption.

yeah i mean i was until you made up some wonky 2x commuter/ 1 day 1 night vig hybrid role that makes no sense. More likely you are SK with a BPV and 2 shots or maybe a shot/protect option every night? dunno but i'm not buying what you are selling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...