The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

1 minute ago, CTM said:

i checked out of that game. was that the one i got passed the note?

I don't know what to tell you Barry, I believe you are third party. Yesterday I was more open to the idea that Omar was vig. That is obviously crucial information to me so to expect i wouldn't try and pry into what hess was saying to look for holes is nonsensical to me. you act like i took what he said at face value, i didn't i was looking for inconsistencies.  Nyn's flip to me confirmed you are third party. I even believed your commuter claim and that is 1 reason I refused to unvote Nyn.  I don't believe town can win at this point.

If Barry voted LIzzie, I have no NK tonight. 3rd party wins w town. So essentially, you could have 

Just now, HessStation said:

If Barry voted LIzzie, I have no NK tonight. 3rd party wins w town. So essentially, you could have 

survivor wins with town I think, sk doesn't. If he claimed survivor i might be more inclined to believe him. 

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

yeah i mean i was until you made up some wonky 2x commuter/ 1 day 1 night vig hybrid role that makes no sense. More likely you are SK with a BPV and 2 shots or maybe a shot/protect option every night? dunno but i'm not buying what you are selling

If my role doesn't make sense take it up with jvill. You are the guy who is consistent about being open to anything w/a rookie mod and now this just makes no sense and isn't possible.

ok guy

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

If my role doesn't make sense take it up with jvill. You are the guy who is consistent about being open to anything w/a rookie mod and now this just makes no sense and isn't possible.

ok guy

Yes i am very open but it needs to make sense.

Jvill created a game that appears very symmetrical thus far

2 scum teams of 2 people with seeming even / odd kills. I'd guess roles are mirrored too

1 jif goes both ways

1 cop per faction, with even / odd investigations

your claimed role of 2 commutes, 1 day and 1 night kill just doesn't fit. It's a Frankenstein. It's jazz improv, the rest of the game appears riggedly structured like classical music

And here's the thing, i'm totally cool with you winning so I'm not sure why you are getting so defensive.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

2 scum teams of 2 people with seeming even / odd kills. I'd guess roles are mirrored too

1 jif goes both ways

your claimed role of 2 commutes, 1 day and 1 night kill just doesn't fit. It's a Frankenstein. It's jazz improv, the rest of the game appears riggedly structured like classical music

And here's the thing, i'm totally cool with you winning so I'm not sure why you are getting so defensive.

I'm trying to figure you out because I am town

I think you probably would have pushed harder to kill Hess yesterday instead of take a 50/50 shot on nyn if you were standfield though. 

Over complicating it like I tend to do.

I still think Hess as barksdale makes sense because of how he validated nyn the whole way.

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

1 jif goes both ways-biggest softball ever tossed 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

1 jif goes both ways

Except he doesn’t deserve to win. I gave him the win by voting my bestie and killing myself in the process and he blew it.

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm trying to figure you out because I am town

I think you probably would have pushed harder to kill Hess yesterday instead of take a 50/50 shot on nyn if you were standfield though. 

Over complicating it like I tend to do.

I still think Hess as barksdale makes sense because of how he validated nyn the whole way.

I’m Barksdale. I never lie.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

here's where I'm at

1) I'm not sure if Hess is standfield or barksdale. He lied yesterday or today. I'm leaning Barksdale based on Nyn interaction but LK refused to vote Nyn as well and could've just been using hess as an unwitting shield. At the end of the day Hess voted Nyn tho.  I know we may think that lizzie couldn't put that strategy in place, but if Lizzie is barksdale he'd have had Nyn feeding him plans, who is well capable of walking him through using hess to clear himself.

Hess did give the a sensible answer on shooting JC over LK or me though.

2) Barry, his role doesn't make sense as vig nor does scum having a seek for a vig make sense. Maybe if they have some kind of separate win condition about Omar needing to be dead, but at that point Barry makes more sense as a survivor than a vig. His play still makes me think town, it's just his role doesn't fit within the structure of what we know about the game. Had he claimed a 2 shot vig or something I'd probably be thinking he's vig based on play.

At this point I don't think I can vote barry on the outside chance he's vig and I can still win.

Hess has made end game a lot of fun and I'm honestly cool with him winning too.

random is gay, not in the jif sexuality way but in the jif personality way