The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Just let me know what you want me to do. I'm done unless you have something.

waiting on lizzie at this point who i suspect will vote with Hess. 

We don't have the votes to lynch either but I'm still on LK

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

Omg you. Your trying your hitch to opposing scum who is mia and it we are lucky waiting to swoop in and hammer someone. 

First of all I didn’t have to do sh*t yesterday but sit back and either watch you lynch one of yourselves or push LK lynch and win. 

Nyn asked JVILL for a replacement like day 2 or 3 bc RL and so I decided to try and make a big move knowing she wouldn’t be around to help and you guys would still be waiting for her 

i also offered Barry up the win for him and you and he didn’t have the balls to make it 

Also made a deal w you you broke 

unvote vote random

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

First of all I didn’t have to do sh*t yesterday but sit back and either watch you lynch one of yourselves or push LK lynch and win. 

Nyn asked JVILL for a replacement like day 2 or 3 bc RL and so I decided to try and make a big move knowing she wouldn’t be around to help and you guys would still be waiting for her 

i also offered Barry up the win for him and you and he didn’t have the balls to make it 

Also made a deal w you you broke 

unvote vote random

Day 2 or day 3 what?

Just now, HessStation said:

I still have a vest which means so does LK which means Barry is most def SK w commute abilities btw

Cool, I havent factored out how that will all play out. I'm rooting for you or barry though