The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

@CTM  @CTM @CTM @CTM                     @CTM  @CTM @CTM @CTM                        @CTM                                       @CTM

@CTM                                                                                     @CTM                                           @CTM     @CTM    @CTM     @CTM

@CTM                                                                                     @CTM                                           @CTM              @CTM             @CTM

@CTM  @CTM  @CTM @CTM                                           @CTM                                           @CTM                                       @CTM

If only this was shaped like a dick or something red lobstery

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Well deserved win for CTM. Hess played a great game as well. Barry was a rollercoaster to watch, seemed to have it all figured out one minute and then the next, well, he’s shooting cops in the face.

JC another town standout, his one mistake protecting Nyn instead of kdels. Spoot actually hit on Crusher on D1 and used the wiretap mechanic the next night. Held it close to the vest, was looking forward to his reveal until, again, Barry shot him in the face.

Thanks to all for participating and of course I @GATA give a special shoutout to @GATA for all her help! She’s @GATA be the best co-mod out there!

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, CTM said:

@Barry McCockinner - sorry man, i was playing to a three way tie at end game. Really thought you were third party, so me you and hess at end game i'm assuming would've been a tie

@HessStation - same. Wasn't going to NK you tonight

also, I was going to claim Stanfield yesterday, Hess beat me too it. Tip of the cap

Well played

7 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Well deserved win for CTM. Hess played a great game as well. Barry was a rollercoaster to watch, seemed to have it all figured out one minute and then the next, well, he’s shooting cops in the face.

JC another town standout, his one mistake protecting Nyn instead of kdels. Spoot actually hit on Crusher on D1 and used the wiretap mechanic the next night. Held it close to the vest, was looking forward to his reveal until, again, Barry shot him in the face.

Thanks to all for participating and of course I @GATA give a special shoutout to @GATA for all her help! She’s @GATA be the best co-mod out there!

crazy enough this game was balanced literally everything came down to one of each team with all the twists and turns. 

Great setup JV 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

18 minutes ago, CTM said:

@Barry McCockinner - sorry man, i was playing to a three way tie at end game. Really thought you were third party, so me you and hess at end game i'm assuming would've been a tie

@HessStation - same. Wasn't going to NK you tonight

also, I was going to claim Stanfield yesterday, Hess beat me too it. Tip of the cap

Did you know nyn was scum somehow? It was the fact that you didn't push the Hess train yesterday that made me think you had to be town.

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Did you know nyn was scum somehow? It was the fact that you didn't push the Hess train yesterday that made me think you had to be town.

AVM was my big **** up, once he flipped town I was almost positive it was Nyn.  And I couldn't lynch or vote hess even though I knew he was barksdale because I didn't want him to know I knew he was barksdale. The reward for finding omar was an exra nk.. I read it wrong and didn't realize it could only be used on you

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

image.png.57350a12a42adf033ba74d900418f598.png

I'm happy that worked out, even though it didn't really matter

@HessStation why not go after LK on that day if you thought he was scum. I was worried you'd do that to me. If you had said haha i had 1 more LD and lk is scum we probably rapid lynch him

I made a couple glaring mistakes. We also should have just RB KD bc it made Nyn look bad but I was worried if lynched and my RB gone on the next night w no NK. We actually didn’t take enough chances at times. Made some bad reads too. That’s why after my fake Stanfield didn’t work yesterday I was ok not winning. I honestly just didn’t think of coming up w another LD type claim too. Didn’t want to push it. Again, I really only became daring when I fake claimed Stanfield. I felt I had to make a move bc Nyn wasn’t coming back into the game and it was only way I could sorta defend her doc claim

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I made a couple glaring mistakes. We also should have just RB KD bc it made Nyn look bad but I was worried if lynched and my RB gone on the next night w no NK. We actually didn’t take enough chances at times. Made some bad reads too. That’s why after my fake Stanfield didn’t work yesterday I was ok not winning. I honestly just didn’t think of coming up w another LD type claim too. Didn’t want to push it. Again, I really only became daring when I fake claimed Stanfield. I felt I had to make a move bc Nyn wasn’t coming back into the game and it was only way I could sorta defend her doc claim

It was brilliant and stopped my doing the same.  Great game, always fun to play with you. Having to get town to lynch Nyn while arguing with barry that you were standfield and not letting you onto the fact that I knew you were lying had me stepping on my feet a few times. Barry was like a inch away from catching me about 5 times.

If any town besides Lizzie was alive I think town wins this one.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, CTM said:

It was brilliant and stopped my doing the same.  Great game, always fun to play with you. Having to get town to lynch Nyn while arguing with barry that you were standfield and not letting you onto the fact that I knew you were lying had me stepping on my feet a few times. Barry was like a inch away from catching me about 5 times.

If any town besides Lizzie was alive I think town wins this one.

LIzzie pretty much had you pegged for the last two days though.  He knew I was scum but that town wasn’t winning and road with me. ❤️

19 minutes ago, CTM said:

how would that have worked

so a transcript is sent only during night

It blocks the other persons name but just like a wiretap you have to piece things together to try to get who they're talking too

So if crush would have called you sickly looking, hippie or w/e they call you they would have basically had you as the other teammate