The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

@Barry McCockinner Even though you shot me --

angry fox GIF by Family Guy

-- I was really pulling for you to bring home the win. You were so close to catching @CTM, but he really is good as scum. He's called the pied piper for a reason; he's done it to me before.

I called him that the other day right @CTM but unlike R-Kelly all the guys follow him

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Btw @CTM if we lynched LIzzie, i would have RB’d you tonight fwiw. :)

i was aware you had one but I thought i had 2 shots. which I don't believe you could've blocked 2x

Didn't really put much thought into it as I wasn't going shoot you anyway

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

@Barry McCockinner Even though you shot me --

angry fox GIF by Family Guy

-- I was really pulling for you to bring home the win. You were so close to catching @CTM, but he really is good as scum. He's called the pied piper for a reason; he's done it to me before.

yes he almost had me like 5x.. i felt bad at the end cause he was that close.

37 minutes ago, GATA said:

so a transcript is sent only during night

It blocks the other persons name but just like a wiretap you have to piece things together to try to get who they're talking too

So if crush would have called you sickly looking, hippie or w/e they call you they would have basically had you as the other teammate

wow.. nice mechanic but what about if like hess said "what do you think nyn".. would nyn have been removed?

20 minutes ago, CTM said:

i was aware you had one but I thought i had 2 shots. which I don't believe you could've blocked 2x

On the night you holstered I RB’d LIzzie thinking he was Omar...also why thought he was Stanfield. Ballsy play by u that worked out perfectly 

1 hour ago, GATA said:

so a transcript is sent only during night

It blocks the other persons name but just like a wiretap you have to piece things together to try to get who they're talking too

So if crush would have called you sickly looking, hippie or w/e they call you they would have basically had you as the other teammate

23 minutes ago, CTM said:

wow.. nice mechanic but what about if like hess said "what do you think nyn".. would nyn have been removed?

I redacted any names that didn’t already have an investigation result / didn’t already flip. So for Spoot’s tap, the only names not redacted were Crusher’s, JiF’s, and Drums. I actually did redact out Crusher calling you hippie-face multiple times lol. Would have gave the game away right off the bat.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Btw @CTM if we lynched LIzzie, i would have RB’d you tonight fwiw. :)

35 minutes ago, CTM said:

The Barry shot was essentially a strongman kill, would have been unblockable. The reason(s) for the search was: (a) he was bulletproof otherwise and (b) Wanted to have something in there to give scum 2 shots on one night.

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

The Barry shot was essentially a strongman kill, would have been unblockable. The reason(s) for the search was: (a) he was bulletproof otherwise and (b) Wanted to have something in there to give scum 2 shots on one night.

Fantastic. Great game.

Here were the wiretap results Spoot got N2:

On 8/3/2020 at 1:57 PM, jvill 51 said:

Crusher: I think the other scum team is [redacted], [redacted] and possibly [redacted]

[redacted]: [redacted] and [redacted] .. I'm with you .. game to kill anyone . Think I prefer [redacted], hes most likely to read back and tie jif to you and [redacted]

Crusher: [redacted] or [redacted] for me. You think I should still block [redacted]? I do, he’s rope a doping us by not admitting he was blocked. Who you think On the vest tonight?

Crusher: Hey [redacted]! What you wanna do. Id kill [redacted] over [redacted], but we are pretty much finished anyways. LOL

[redacted]: Let's kill [redacted] imo. Hes a pr.

Vest up to you. Cool with either.

Down to rb [redacted]. He could be doc baiting a nk

Crusher: ****official kill [redacted]***** ******vest [redacted] official***** *****roleblock [redacted]****

Un-redacted (I removed my own posts/reply to me, and was treating the submission of the Night Actions as the conclusion of night; this kept off Crusher’s mention of the Omar search)

BC5C1231-3419-4553-A18C-BECB957D89A6.thumb.jpeg.2c88bc1b511c5e99297e9f0869affb1b.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

40 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I redacted any names that didn’t already have an investigation result / didn’t already flip. So for Spoot’s tap, the only names not redacted were Crusher’s, JiF’s, and Drums. I actually did redact out Crusher calling you hippie-face multiple times lol. Would have gave the game away right off the bat.

Damn you should have that’s the point ?

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

To be precise, you unredacted 80's name only after I was dead.

*80 not Drums

23 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

To be precise, you unredacted 80's name only after I was dead.

*80 not Drums

Right, 80 died after your tap. That’s a good idea though, I probably could have updated the redactions and gave you more info as more flips/investigations came in. Didn’t even think of that.

16 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Right, 80 died after your tap. That’s a good idea though, I probably could have updated the redactions and gave you more info as more flips/investigations came in. Didn’t even think of that.

No, 80 died before me on N2. You just didn't think to unredact his name until after I was dead, lol.