jvill 51

The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

41 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Really? A game based on lies, manipulation and misrepresentation, you expect straight answers? 

yes

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Useless town at best.

So you want to lynch town?

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

yes kdels, I want to lynch town.

I think we should take this at face value.

35 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@kdels62 is at L2

At least you got something right today. I

Crusher has voted for me based solely on the fact that I voted for him? Also gives Nyn a bunch of grief for her vote on him. That’s not very helpful. 

I guess my reveal is forthcoming. 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No, not true. I didn't like ou asking who scum is and then saying I'm obvious scum. Then your little I expect to be answered directly and clearly thing seemed out of place in a game built on lying on deceiving. Scum likes to lay narrative and dictate what is normal and not normal in the game,. That's what you did. 

Now stop and ask yourself, “does anyone expect straight answers in a game of mafia?” Then remember every time someone says “I’m scum,” or “I wrote it in the QT,” and decide whether or not those oversimplified reactions are sarcasm or earnest. 

Hey, @Paradis nice drive by vote on an active train. Care to play?

Now stop and ask yourself, why would it take this long to reveal?

Not enough interaction. The vote on me seems lazy and with the drive-by votes I think my reveal will only hurt town. If you want I’ll reveal to your response to this. 

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

You should reveal 

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Just reveal.  Here I'll help.  Unvote

Town Cop 

I get my results as Barksdale or not Barksdale

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You can Add Paradis to the inactive list with LK. He literally had a couple drive by votes on ongoing trains. Once on me once on Kdels. Its one of his first games but very easy way to skate by. Apes lean has gotten better once he got posting. Don't like Nyn and CTM.  Don't care if CTM isn't Barksdale, its obviously a muti-faction game. 

Unvote 

Vote Paradis

his drive by vote tickled the opposite of my fancy. 

• Haha 1

I had messed up internet all night. Apparently, I missed nothing. I don’t like Paradis’s game but idk if that’s a reason to lynch someone. 

You dropped in to say this and left your vote on him. TF?

Because I want the pressure to stay on him in case he does decide to engage. Honestly, there are so many inactive players that I think I’m okay letting him get lynched.

Honestly.  A terrific scene.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Well, I’m a Barksdale and I’m town. So, I have to ask... am I confused... or did you just slip up?

Wait. What?

• Haha 1

Just now, The Crusher said:

Now that's a damn interesting tidbit. 

It doesn’t make sense. Unless we’re missing something drastic. 

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

You and Kdels need to reconcile this.

Anyone else town but designated to a crew?

11 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Me thinks Kdels is busted.  Bodie is part of the Barksdale Crew although he does eventually (forced) to work for Marlo Stanfield.

Does his death scene identify his allegiance outside of town? We’ve seen 2 town come up dead with no crew allegiance. 

My role is still town cop with results coming up as Barksdale/ Not Barksdale/ no Result. I investigated CTM on night 2 and was told “not Barksdale.”

Also is anyone else looking to claim town and a crew at the same time? 

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

You need to reconcile this with @Integrity28.

the thing is I don’t know how to go about it. Barksdale Crew is what I can find out or not, no town who has died has been indicated as being a part of a crew. I don’t believe Ape can be town and Barksdale at the same time. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m a Barksdale. Not saying I’m in the Barksdale crew. I don’t think full character claims are allowed.

So According to you, there’s a difference between being Barksdale and Barksdale crew. A difference which hasn’t been acknowledged til now? 

If the confusion lies in that, I’ll state that I get result on Barksdale Crew or not Barksdale Crew.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I may be lumped into town because of flavor. My particular character. That’s why I’ve been mostly quiet about it, other that heavy doubt in his claim.

JC, your post came across as a slip, hence piping up. Not sure kdels and I cannot coexist. I had to re-read character plots. Let’s put it this way. I hate my character, see: my first post in the game. LOL

So you told us that your characters backstory is Barksdale, not that your in game designation is Barksdale? 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Scummiest post of game.

You know that would never happen.

I am town. I am not in Barksdale crew or Stanfeikd crew. I mixed part of character name with crew allegiance and got confused/excited about a gotcha on jc. It happens when you half-ass the game. 🤷‍♂️

Yes. I hadn’t put the pieces together until now. Whatever. Just don’t crater in my laziness.

I’d like to think that this was an elaborate play to get people excited about killing a cop before his next night action. Excellent work

If this were the case shouldn't CTM = Not Town in your words?

How do you explain Bodie?  

I don't slip.  The fact that both of you are actually trying hard to reconcile these points and not accuse each other makes me suspect you're team mates.  fwiw

lol...Ape spin cycle similar to a washing machine.

I mean I’m down to vote Ape just based on the sheer stupidity of what he did there. 

• Haha 1

I'm more inclined to lynch you unless someone wants to claim Town Cop searching for Stanfield's crew.

Want to lead the lynch on an uncountered cop? Go for it. 

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Other than the lawyer we haven't even seen a Stanfield Crew.

Must be something nonexistent even though it’s stated in the death scene of a guy that played both sides. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't know if I buy apes explanation but it seems to me Stanfield crew will resolve that situation.

I don’t disagree but I also understand why the cop would want to stay hidden at this point. I wish I was still hidden.

9 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm just trying to solve this puzzle.  Kdels' reveal has some holes.  You led me there but Bodie was Barksdale Crew.  What would the result have been if he had investigated JETS?

Also, I'm starting to doubt we have a Stanfield Crew Cop.  The OP had a video suggesting season 1.  Too much left to unravel.

You’re trying too hard. You think I’d get results based on the game’s flavor rather than based on who is Barksdale Crew in the show rather than designated by the mod? JETS was killed and designated Vanilla Town, if I investigated him he’d have been “Not Barksdale Crew.”

I haven’t watched the show why would I get results based on irrelevant show only information? 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm not suggesting the standfield cop reveal and I found the suggestion that he does to be gross.

What I'm saying is this. If there are two scum teams, they are going to want to kill each other so they don't have to worry about being NK'd. Ape made himself a target.

Honestly, I melded your statement and JC’s together.

Why not just call them Town or Not Town.  I have no knowledge of how Jvill organized his game.  I'm just trying to work through the problems presented.

Because there’s 2 scum teams and I’m only designated to find one of them. It’s not hard. You do seem keen to get that potential other cop to claim tho. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I will say this. Ape jump-started the game.

rocket blastoff GIF

He says after 3 straight posts with no response.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Irrelevant. Like your penis.

You’ve been my girlfriend this whole time?

• Like 1

Just now, CTM said:

Did you have an inv ?

Idk what an inv is?

Just now, CTM said:

Investigation and apes post reminded me you were even night only 

Yeah, no that’s for the next night. I’m also down for suggestions.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company