The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

unvote vote drums

We're not getting the votes for anyone else in 12 minutes. Liked some of Kdels posts here but his appearance at deadline and the peeling off of votes to Crusher has my attention. We need to press back tomorrow, I think.

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

Whether Spoot is jumping on my point or not is yet to be seen, but it's the same thing I was saying about your first list. Saying a lot without actually saying anything at all.

Common "lay low as scum" tactic to kind of throw one's hands up and say I don't know about a lot of things - not willing to make many commitments..

Otherwise the higher level of engagement has been encouraging.

This is consistent for me, if you want to recall my games. I don’t like to claim certainty this early in the game. Getting lynched for being overly aggressive in my early games affected me.

VOTE COUNT:

Drums - - kdels, Jif, JETS, Dice, Crusher, 80, AVM (7)

Kdels - - Drums, Spoot (2)

CTM - - Lizzie, Ape, JC (3)

Crusher - - Hess, Barry (2)

Hess - - Paradis (1)

Ape - - Nyn (1)

DEADLINE AT 3 PM

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

What is fake reasoning? 

That you're making sh*t up just to justify your vote.

Fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #1201:

80 appeared as a contestant on an un-aired season of The Bachelorette. He actually made it to the final episode and was chosen as the winner. When the Bachelorette gave him his rose and said she can't wait to finally do him, 80 responded with, "Wait, I thought this was 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire'?", and walked off the set.

• Haha 2

VOTE COUNT:

Drums - - kdels, Jif, JETS, Dice, Crusher, 80, AVM, Barry (8)

Kdels - - Drums, Spoot (2)

Crusher - - Hess (1)

Hess - - Paradis (1)

Ape - - Nyn (1)

DEADLINE AT 3 PM

Just now, kdels62 said:

This is consistent for me, if you want to recall my games. I don’t like to claim certainty this early in the game. Getting lynched for being overly aggressive in my early games affected me.

It's not even so much about not having solid reads - it was the content within the reads list (or really, lack thereof) that got my attention. And it really wasn't until the second time I read it, which I did after Hess voted you.

Most players right now don't have lists/numerous reads.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

That you're making sh*t up just to justify your vote.

Fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #1201:

80 appeared as a contestant on an un-aired season of The Bachelorette. He actually made it to the final episode and was chosen as the winner. When the Bachelorette gave him his rose and said she can't wait to finally do him, 80 responded with, "Wait, I thought this was 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire'?", and walked off the set.

I mean... I do hate Drums 

1 minute ago, AVM said:

It's not even so much about not having solid reads - it was the content within the reads list (or really, lack thereof) that got my attention. And it really wasn't until the second time I read it, which I did after Hess voted you.

Most players right now don't have lists/numerous reads.

I was asked. I tend to respond pretty directly all the time. But yeah, I’m glad this final little day part has livened up. 

• Upvote 1

FINAL VOTE COUNT:

Drums - - kdels, Jif, JETS, Dice, Crusher, 80, AVM, Barry, Spoot (9)

Kdels - - Drums (1)

Crusher - - Hess (1)

Hess - - Paradis (1)

Ape - - Nyn (1)

DEADLINE AT 3 PM

55 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I feel pretty good about drums because I don’t feel like his game has been what I’ve grown to expect from him also as claimed VT he is either scum or a safe lunch. I also don’t have good reads on anyone and generally don’t like to over commit to thoughts on Day 1. 

I've liked drums so far