Jump to content
jvill 51

The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

Recommended Posts

unvote vote drums

We're not getting the votes for anyone else in 12 minutes. Liked some of Kdels posts here but his appearance at deadline and the peeling off of votes to Crusher has my attention. We need to press back tomorrow, I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AVM said:

Whether Spoot is jumping on my point or not is yet to be seen, but it's the same thing I was saying about your first list. Saying a lot without actually saying anything at all.

Common "lay low as scum" tactic to kind of throw one's hands up and say I don't know about a lot of things - not willing to make many commitments..

Otherwise the higher level of engagement has been encouraging.

This is consistent for me, if you want to recall my games. I don’t like to claim certainty this early in the game. Getting lynched for being overly aggressive in my early games affected me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VOTE COUNT:

Drums - - kdels, Jif, JETS, Dice, Crusher, 80, AVM (7)

Kdels - - Drums, Spoot (2)

CTM - - Lizzie, Ape, JC (3)

Crusher - - Hess, Barry (2)

Hess - - Paradis (1)

Ape - - Nyn (1)

 

DEADLINE AT 3 PM

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

What is fake reasoning? 

That you're making sh*t up just to justify your vote.

 

Fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #1201:

80 appeared as a contestant on an un-aired season of The Bachelorette. He actually made it to the final episode and was chosen as the winner. When the Bachelorette gave him his rose and said she can't wait to finally do him, 80 responded with, "Wait, I thought this was 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire'?", and walked off the set.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VOTE COUNT:

Drums - - kdels, Jif, JETS, Dice, Crusher, 80, AVM, Barry (8)

Kdels - - Drums, Spoot (2)

CTM - - Lizzie, Ape, JC (3)

Crusher - - Hess (1)

Hess - - Paradis (1)

Ape - - Nyn (1)

 

DEADLINE AT 3 PM

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kdels62 said:

This is consistent for me, if you want to recall my games. I don’t like to claim certainty this early in the game. Getting lynched for being overly aggressive in my early games affected me.

It's not even so much about not having solid reads - it was the content within the reads list (or really, lack thereof) that got my attention. And it really wasn't until the second time I read it, which I did after Hess voted you.

Most players right now don't have lists/numerous reads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

That you're making sh*t up just to justify your vote.

 

Fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #1201:

80 appeared as a contestant on an un-aired season of The Bachelorette. He actually made it to the final episode and was chosen as the winner. When the Bachelorette gave him his rose and said she can't wait to finally do him, 80 responded with, "Wait, I thought this was 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire'?", and walked off the set.

I mean... I do hate Drums 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can easily avoid random here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AVM said:

We can easily avoid random here.

I like my vote.  I want rando.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AVM said:

It's not even so much about not having solid reads - it was the content within the reads list (or really, lack thereof) that got my attention. And it really wasn't until the second time I read it, which I did after Hess voted you.

Most players right now don't have lists/numerous reads.

I was asked. I tend to respond pretty directly all the time. But yeah, I’m glad this final little day part has livened up. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetscode1 said:

I like my vote.  I want rando.

It's good to know you're town, regardless of the risks associated with random.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AVM said:

It's good to know you're town, regardless of the risks associated with random.

Possible I was wrong 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Hess didn't like his one game post and I think got that party started. Not a difficult ISO even if you're busy.

Im upset, im not busy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FINAL VOTE COUNT:

Drums - - kdels, Jif, JETS, Dice, Crusher, 80, AVM, Barry, Spoot (9)

Kdels - - Drums (1)

CTM - - Lizzie, Ape, JC (3)

Crusher - - Hess (1)

Hess - - Paradis (1)

Ape - - Nyn (1)

 

DEADLINE AT 3 PM

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I feel pretty good about drums because I don’t feel like his game has been what I’ve grown to expect from him also as claimed VT he is either scum or a safe lunch. I also don’t have good reads on anyone and generally don’t like to over commit to thoughts on Day 1. 

I've liked drums so far 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Mind meld between the fatty and the bunny.

He's prolly gonna murder me  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GATA said:

No chill on his bday 

gangsta-lean-pour-liquor_o_gifsoup-com.g

 

Consistently being assholes is sort of our thing, no?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...