jvill 51

The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Why aren’t we forcing ape Spoot and kdels to dig a grave right now? Did they get resolved? 

not even trying

41 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Is this just a vote or something more?

Weird. JC is my strongest town read. 

The try too hard “is there even a Stanfield thing” didnt sit right with me. 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So no finding? Just game play related? 

My investigations are even nights.

I’ll vote Nyn if her defense isn’t good enough but I do want her to get in here and try. 

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Explain how your claim validates kdels.

No night kill after she protected me (the most obvious target). That’s basically it.

I can’t vote Nyn. Too much to lose if she’s claiming truthfully. I’ve never played a game with a bodyguard so I’m not sure if they tend to be in games exclusively. 

Did I miss JC telling us who he attempted to protect? That could be helpful.

Just now, CTM said:

Shes saying that if she flips doc, no nk on N3 suggests kdels was the nk.

If shes lying and scum, she could be looking to tie kdels to her, but that's a wifom

Yeah that’s the other thing. Nyn has brought up my role and the “validation” through her quite a bit. Enough where it can and should be questioned.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Its minimally helpful, jc would be dead I'd he picked right. However it could be felling for who wasnt targetted 

But we can assume he didn’t protect me. Or else he’d for sure have Nyn dead to rights.

I’m just playing out scenarios and thoughts. It’s a lot of mayhem and I feel like I need to nail this next investigation or I’m beat.

14 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Most pro-town move at this point is lynching Nyn.  

Why?

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Cause she's scum.  That reveal was garbage.  Her Doc protects convenient.  I take her as too clever by half.

Who you voting?  Why?

If she’s not lying then it’s a bad spot for town. It’s keeping me a little frozen NGL. I don’t like that she was quick to mention me as cleared by her reveal, but again I’m frozen by the idea of lynching the Doc.

Vote Hess 

im trashed. I’m good with this 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Dice isn't going to be here right? Think we should lynch hess its safer but I'll hammer dice 

Hess is a pipe dream. Just do it.

I kinda feel like I trust Ape. That’s basically it. 

Fuuuuu.

Crusher is not Barksdale 

vote Barry

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@kdels62 - spoots death scene indicates he has "wiretap ability". Do you have that? 

Yep. Unfortunately, I suck and picked wrong twice and won’t get to use it.

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

so wiretap ability is just flavor for investigating?

It means Spoot got to read your QT with Crusher and Nyn.

On 8/5/2020 at 4:09 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Sus list: Crusher, JC, Barry, Nyn.

IMO, with # of players, probably 2 scum teams of 3, with JiF as the double agent.

Fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #754:

While some animals have penises equipped with hooks, or barbs, to hold females in place during sex, 80's penis is equipped with pneumatic pistons that actively push away the female vagina.

On 8/7/2020 at 4:07 PM, Spoot-Face said:

I'm not sure if I would've protected Hess, because he has a penchant for lying about PRs, but I think I'd trust Nyn's instincts as Doc over my own.

I think Lizzie is low hanging fruit and too easy a lynch.

As for you: instincts. Your early aggressive play screamed scum, and nothing I've seen from you since has changed my opinion. Drums saw it too, and I actually respect his game.

IMO, per the source, Omar fits as a Vig, more than a SK.

Huh?

I'm just trying to wrap my head around the fact that kdels is still alive. Someone protecting him N3 makes sense.

Spoot locks onto Crusher hard during D4 after his investigation. He doesn't come off of it. It's safe to say that Crusher is scum. However, there is another aspect about this that is harder to figure out. 

The wiretap ability allows the cop to bypass a his night action and instead look into the QT of the scum faction. Basically if I nailed one of my choices I'd have had access to the QT of Barksdale crew. 

Spoot gives that Sus list but comes off on Nyn. So likely, he didn't get a look into the QT. 

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

How does the timing on that work though? Seems like he wouldn't have unlocked wiretap option until N5?

Basically, Spoot would’ve had to have investigated crusher N1 and used the wiretap N3. Since Spoot came off his Nyn vote I’m gonna assume he only caught Crush on N3. 

So Crush is dead

Let's lynch JC next

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Let's talk about that having a doc & body guard in a game. Some have said it could happen. But why would it happen? 

Plus BPV. If the mirroring concept of both crews hold true than there’s BPV on both crews. Therefore, Nyn’s doc claim is more dubious.

• Thumb Down 1

Good luck town! I failed you but I am very sexy so it’s a trade off.

• Haha 4

That was a good time. I found scum on my two investigations but the wrong scum. Hess and CTM were dominating from day 1. Super impressed.

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company