The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Prefer to pressure CTM or JiF but whatevs.  

LK usually = low-hanging fruit.

No lower than any other player that hasn’t contributed a thing. You either pressure them  to contribute, Lynch them or leave them for later. Meanwhile the half dozen or so active players just beat on one another till deadline then people show up to toss a vote. Gets tiring honestly. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No lower than any other player that hasn’t contributed a thing. You either pressure them  to contribute, Lynch them or leave them for later. Meanwhile the half dozen or so active players just beat on one another till deadline then people show up to toss a vote. Gets tiring honestly. 

So that’s different than what you are supposed to do to everyone else, how? Lol 

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No kidding.  I've pushed that narrative for a decade.  Eventually the community needs to stop trying to get "everyone" to play especially in light of the recent All-Pros we added the past couple of years.

If you're scum and just pushing inactives for a quick lynch I'll policy lynch you quicker than you can say Darthe.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

No kidding.  I've pushed that narrative for a decade.  Eventually the community needs to stop trying to get "everyone" to play especially in light of the recent All-Pros we added the past couple of years.

If you're scum and just pushing inactives for a quick lynch I'll policy lynch you quicker than you can say Darthe.

They enjoy my company. I am an interesting conversation and periodically I play a semi decent game. Do you know how I know you’re scum?

6 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

image.gif.9f9a3c1b31e7ed982e9669599f049287.gif

Not cool, dude. Not cool.

4 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Are you sure?

Sir, you had my attention.

Now you have my interest.

44 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Prefer to pressure CTM or JiF but whatevs.  

LK usually = low-hanging fruit.

This train, while necessary, can be lazy. Agree there.

Where did your suspicion of JiF come from?

30 minutes ago, AVM said:

Not cool, dude. Not cool.

Sir, you had my attention.

Now you have my interest.

This train, while necessary, can be lazy. Agree there.

Where did your suspicion of JiF come from?

He has that casual disinterest thing going.  Where the name three scum in one post attempt?  Did I miss it?

55 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Other than JiF, who else are you WTL?

Who is in your town pile?

I'll go first:  Town = Hess, Barry and The Crusher

You, AVM and Barry are in my town pile. I honestly don’t understand Hess. JiF has been very meh all game lacking a bit of the fire that makes for town JiF. I think pressuring him can only give good info. 

I’m not sure why but nothing Crusher or CTM have said has stuck in my mind. It’s basically disappeared. 

10 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Fair enough. I understand some people have lower post counts because that’s how they play and sometime RL plays a role, especially if they were honest in the sign up thread about not being able to play much. I’m more interested in pushing a player that has literally no game related content. Nothing to go on. 

VOTE COUNT:

Lizzie - - Crusher, Hess, 80, Ape, CTM (5)

Jif - - Dice, Barry,JC, Kdels (4)

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

no lynch yet enjoy your hangover bb @jvill 51

im going to the beach now for day drinking and sun

I’ll try to check in again for VCs later 

• Post of the Week 2