The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

vote Kdels

Fun Fact about @Jetsfan80 #79:

In a comprehensive survey of a man's sexual attractiveness to women, over 30 million women were polled on their feelings after looking at a picture of 80. The results: 0% said they'd have sex with him, 84% said they'd like to be his friend, and 16% said they were put-off by his unusually muscular forearm in comparison to the rest of his pudgy physique.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Good brew. I am ashamed to admit it but I've been drinking white claws. That watermelon hits different when it's hot AF.

What part of the country you in?  I'm hot as fukk here in SA.  Expect temps the next week include 100 every day.  May need to hit the pool.  Luckily we have one.  Heard the country is backlogged on pools.  Demand went crazy due to COVID.  Prices up (by a lot) and wait times over six months.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

vote Kdels

In a comprehensive survey of a man's sexual attractiveness to women, over 30 million women were polled on their feelings after looking at a picture of 80. The results: 0% said they'd have sex with him, 84% said they'd like to be his friend, and 16% said they were put-off by his unusually muscular forearm in comparison to the rest of his pudgy physique.

Good poll.  Any difference how men judges his attractiveness?

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

vote Kdels

Live look-in at @jvill 51:

tenor.gif?itemid=5220244

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Barry I'm starting to like you.  Let's wreck this game.  My top for scum include JiF, CTM and Nyn.  What says you?

Don't have any strong reads atm. Don't mind your top three at all. spoot seems a little sus to me if I had to add one to that list.

I don't like that 80 has evidently been cleared w/that reveal. Crusher I go back and forth on. Not exactly sold that you're town either.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF is at L-2, by my count.

No one tell him.  And @jvill 51, when we lynch him, don't PM him right away.  Make him catch up and find out he died that way. 

Unless he's scum and then his teammates will be screaming at him right about now, lol.  

Any thoughts on the scumminess of Nyn and/or CTM?

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Don't have any strong reads atm. Don't mind your top three at all. spoot seems a little sus to me if I had to add one to that list.

I don't like that 80 has evidently been cleared w/that reveal. Crusher I go back and forth on. Not exactly sold that you're town either.

You don't understand how reveals work.  Just because people aren't actively trying to lynch me doesn't mean everyone buys my reveal. 

The way it works is, I'm boxed in on my reveal, and the game has to play out in such a way that my role either provides value, I get NK'd, or you guys deem me to be full of sh*t and lynch me.  

Evidently.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

What part of the country you in?  I'm hot as fukk here in SA.  Expect temps the next week include 100 every day.  May need to hit the pool.  Luckily we have one.  Heard the country is backlogged on pools.  Demand went crazy due to COVID.  Prices up (by a lot) and wait times over six months.

I'm in New York. 

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Barry.  This is my town AF game game as you like to say.  Just believe Tug McGraw style.

80's in the middle.  Hate the role reveal.  Seen a detective before don't recall it like he described.  Willing to trust him for the moment.

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Any thoughts on the scumminess of Nyn and/or CTM?

I was voting CTM on D1 for a bit.  I liked his defense at the time but he's been very quiet.  He'll be worth another look as the game goes on but I'm not really looking his way today.  

Nyn isn't quite as fiesty as usual but she had a real life reason for that.  Another player I'll look at as the game goes on but not vote today.

Both are valuable players when town.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I was voting CTM on D1 for a bit.  I liked his defense at the time but he's been very quiet.  He'll be worth another look as the game goes on but I'm not really looking his way today.  

Nyn isn't quite as fiesty as usual but she had a real life reason for that.  Another player I'll look at as the game goes on but not vote today.

Both are valuable players when town.  

Yup except neither is playing like town.  Yeah, I agree, not today but I want to continue to probe their actions.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Barry.  This is my town AF game game as you like to say.  Just believe Tug McGraw style.

80's in the middle.  Hate the role reveal.  Seen a detective before don't recall it like he described.  Willing to trust him for the moment.

aight - if you're town AF then we good. Let's smash scumbags. @JiF you up

going to finish staining the deck now that the sun isn't blasting 

24 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Pretty gross post

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

lol...I'm usually the privacy nut.  Good on.  lol

a/s/l ?

Fun Fact about @Jetsfan80 #81:

In a comprehensive survey of a man's sexual attractiveness to men, just over 10 million men were polled after looking at a picture of 80. The results: 17% answered "I'm not gay, but I'd like to bro hug that", 13% answered "Look, I'm not really gay, but I'd let him tickle my balls with his beard", 10% answered "I'd take him home to meet my parents, because he's sexually non-threatening", and a whopping 60% just asked for JiF*

*Editor's note, the men surveyed were not given any prior information on who JiF is. They all just seemed to know.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

a/s/l ?

Fun Fact about @Jetsfan80 #81:

In a comprehensive survey of a man's sexual attractiveness to men, just over 10 million men were polled after looking at a picture of 80. The results: 17% answered "I'm not gay, but I'd like to bro hug that", 13% answered "Look, I'm not really gay, but I'd let him tickle my balls with his beard", 10% answered "I'd take him home to meet my parents, because he's sexually non-threatening", and a whopping 60% just asked for JiF*

*Editor's note, the men surveyed were not given any prior information on who JiF is. They all just seemed to know.

What would you have answered in that poll?  Asking for a friend.

• Haha 1