Jump to content

The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@AVM is replacing @BallinPB 

In-a-@GATA-davida  Well played 

Posted Images

vote Kdels

 

Fun Fact about @Jetsfan80 #79:

In a comprehensive survey of a man's sexual attractiveness to women, over 30 million women were polled on their feelings after looking at a picture of 80. The results: 0% said they'd have sex with him, 84% said they'd like to be his friend, and 16% said they were put-off by his unusually muscular forearm in comparison to the rest of his pudgy physique.

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Good brew. I am ashamed to admit it but I've been drinking white claws. That watermelon hits different when it's hot AF.

What part of the country you in?  I'm hot as fukk here in SA.  Expect temps the next week include 100 every day.  May need to hit the pool.  Luckily we have one.  Heard the country is backlogged on pools.  Demand went crazy due to COVID.  Prices up (by a lot) and wait times over six months.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

vote Kdels

 

Fun Fact about @Jetsfan80 #79:

In a comprehensive survey of a man's sexual attractiveness to women, over 30 million women were polled on their feelings after looking at a picture of 80. The results: 0% said they'd have sex with him, 84% said they'd like to be his friend, and 16% said they were put-off by his unusually muscular forearm in comparison to the rest of his pudgy physique.

 

Good poll.  Any difference how men judges his attractiveness?

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

vote Kdels

 

Fun Fact about @Jetsfan80 #79:

In a comprehensive survey of a man's sexual attractiveness to women, over 30 million women were polled on their feelings after looking at a picture of 80. The results: 0% said they'd have sex with him, 84% said they'd like to be his friend, and 16% said they were put-off by his unusually muscular forearm in comparison to the rest of his pudgy physique.

 

Live look-in at @jvill 51:

 

tenor.gif?itemid=5220244

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Barry I'm starting to like you.  Let's wreck this game.  My top for scum include JiF, CTM and Nyn.  What says you?

Don't have any strong reads atm. Don't mind your top three at all. spoot seems a little sus to me if I had to add one to that list.

I don't like that 80 has evidently been cleared w/that reveal. Crusher I go back and forth on. Not exactly sold that you're town either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF is at L-2, by my count.

No one tell him.  And @jvill 51, when we lynch him, don't PM him right away.  Make him catch up and find out he died that way. 

Unless he's scum and then his teammates will be screaming at him right about now, lol.  

Any thoughts on the scumminess of Nyn and/or CTM?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Don't have any strong reads atm. Don't mind your top three at all. spoot seems a little sus to me if I had to add one to that list.

I don't like that 80 has evidently been cleared w/that reveal. Crusher I go back and forth on. Not exactly sold that you're town either.

You don't understand how reveals work.  Just because people aren't actively trying to lynch me doesn't mean everyone buys my reveal. 

The way it works is, I'm boxed in on my reveal, and the game has to play out in such a way that my role either provides value, I get NK'd, or you guys deem me to be full of sh*t and lynch me.  

Evidently.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

What part of the country you in?  I'm hot as fukk here in SA.  Expect temps the next week include 100 every day.  May need to hit the pool.  Luckily we have one.  Heard the country is backlogged on pools.  Demand went crazy due to COVID.  Prices up (by a lot) and wait times over six months.

I'm in New York. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Don't have any strong reads atm. Don't mind your top three at all. spoot seems a little sus to me if I had to add one to that list.

I don't like that 80 has evidently been cleared w/that reveal. Crusher I go back and forth on. Not exactly sold that you're town either.

Barry.  This is my town AF game game as you like to say.  Just believe Tug McGraw style.

80's in the middle.  Hate the role reveal.  Seen a detective before don't recall it like he described.  Willing to trust him for the moment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Any thoughts on the scumminess of Nyn and/or CTM?

I was voting CTM on D1 for a bit.  I liked his defense at the time but he's been very quiet.  He'll be worth another look as the game goes on but I'm not really looking his way today.  

Nyn isn't quite as fiesty as usual but she had a real life reason for that.  Another player I'll look at as the game goes on but not vote today.

Both are valuable players when town.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I was voting CTM on D1 for a bit.  I liked his defense at the time but he's been very quiet.  He'll be worth another look as the game goes on but I'm not really looking his way today.  

Nyn isn't quite as fiesty as usual but she had a real life reason for that.  Another player I'll look at as the game goes on but not vote today.

Both are valuable players when town.  

Yup except neither is playing like town.  Yeah, I agree, not today but I want to continue to probe their actions.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Barry.  This is my town AF game game as you like to say.  Just believe Tug McGraw style.

80's in the middle.  Hate the role reveal.  Seen a detective before don't recall it like he described.  Willing to trust him for the moment.

aight - if you're town AF then we good. Let's smash scumbags. @JiF you up

going to finish staining the deck now that the sun isn't blasting 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Don't have any strong reads atm. Don't mind your top three at all. spoot seems a little sus to me if I had to add one to that list.

I don't like that 80 has evidently been cleared w/that reveal. Crusher I go back and forth on. Not exactly sold that you're town either.

Pretty gross post

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

lol...I'm usually the privacy nut.  Good on.  lol

a/s/l ?

 

Fun Fact about @Jetsfan80 #81:

In a comprehensive survey of a man's sexual attractiveness to men, just over 10 million men were polled after looking at a picture of 80. The results: 17% answered "I'm not gay, but I'd like to bro hug that", 13% answered "Look, I'm not really gay, but I'd let him tickle my balls with his beard", 10% answered "I'd take him home to meet my parents, because he's sexually non-threatening", and a whopping 60% just asked for JiF*

*Editor's note, the men surveyed were not given any prior information on who JiF is. They all just seemed to know.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

a/s/l ?

 

Fun Fact about @Jetsfan80 #81:

In a comprehensive survey of a man's sexual attractiveness to men, just over 10 million men were polled after looking at a picture of 80. The results: 17% answered "I'm not gay, but I'd like to bro hug that", 13% answered "Look, I'm not really gay, but I'd let him tickle my balls with his beard", 10% answered "I'd take him home to meet my parents, because he's sexually non-threatening", and a whopping 60% just asked for JiF*

*Editor's note, the men surveyed were not given any prior information on who JiF is. They all just seemed to know.

 

What would you have answered in that poll?  Asking for a friend.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...