Jump to content

The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@AVM is replacing @BallinPB 

In-a-@GATA-davida  Well played 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

 

See the problem with pivot now is it let's JiF off the hook and if I'm wrong about Crush he'd probably go balls deep to help JiF.

JiF is acting like he’s not into the game, yet at least. CTM has hit a couple scum tells. Lizzie watched/read the thread for about 15 minutes didn’t make a single post. I’m ok with CTM or the Lizard today. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

JiF is acting like he’s not into the game, yet at least. CTM has hit a couple scum tells. Lizzie watched/read the thread for about 15 minutes didn’t make a single post. I’m ok with CTM or the Lizard today. 

CTM is probably scum no doubt but we have JiF pinned down as well and minus a reveal I have no intention of letting him off the hook.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

JiF is acting like he’s not into the game, yet at least. CTM has hit a couple scum tells. Lizzie watched/read the thread for about 15 minutes didn’t make a single post. I’m ok with CTM or the Lizard today. 

Lizzie at least posted some kitty gifs and we all love some kitty gifs.  What has JiF brought us?  Bong hits and poop counts.  I'm comfortable with my vote.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

CTM is probably scum no doubt but we have JiF pinned down as well and minus a reveal I have no intention of letting him off the hook.

Ok, I’ll keep my vote on scum. You do you. Lizzie getting a hall pass is crap by the way. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

JiF is acting like he’s not into the game, yet at least. CTM has hit a couple scum tells. Lizzie watched/read the thread for about 15 minutes didn’t make a single post. I’m ok with CTM or the Lizard today. 

You’re casing me based on my amount of time sitting on the thread before I posted? Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2020 at 1:42 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

hard to tell from the angle of the shot, but that stripper standing up on the end is actually @JiF

Had to do a double take.  I've known to dress similar, just havent been to Texas in a while.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2020 at 7:57 PM, Dicetosser said:

crushers answer put him in a different category. You were right to press him for that.

god knows you need the help.

OI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

On 7/31/2020 at 7:57 PM, Dicetosser said:

vote Jif

useless GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2020 at 11:36 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Other than JiF, who else are you WTL?

Who is in your town pile?

I'll go first:  Town = Hess, Barry and The Crusher

Another strange post, JC isnt trying or scum hunting.  He's clearing and fixating.

pingy ping ping

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Had a minute to check last 7 pages and he seem to not doing much more than posting some gifs. 

That was last game, search the right game thread, MT.  jeez

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF is at L-2, by my count.

No one tell him.  And @jvill 51, when we lynch him, don't PM him right away.  Make him catch up and find out he died that way. 

Unless he's scum and then his teammates will be screaming at him right about now, lol.  

Oh sh*t, am I dead?  I'll keep reading anyway.   Sucks if I am dead, I have valuable info.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

a/s/l ?

 

Fun Fact about @Jetsfan80 #81:

In a comprehensive survey of a man's sexual attractiveness to men, just over 10 million men were polled after looking at a picture of 80. The results: 17% answered "I'm not gay, but I'd like to bro hug that", 13% answered "Look, I'm not really gay, but I'd let him tickle my balls with his beard", 10% answered "I'd take him home to meet my parents, because he's sexually non-threatening", and a whopping 60% just asked for JiF*

*Editor's note, the men surveyed were not given any prior information on who JiF is. They all just seemed to know.

I didnt get the nickname, Famous Anus, from nothin.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, all caught up.  Not revealing or sharing my info.  That run up on me was pathetic and all of you were asking for me to blind lynched. You dont deserve my info. 

So, kill me.  It's cool but I know EVERYTHING.  You can earn me back and maybe I'll share but it's not going to be easy.

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ok, all caught up.  Not revealing or sharing my info.  That run up on me was pathetic and all of you were asking for me to blind lynched. You dont deserve my info. 

So, kill me.  It's cool but I know EVERYTHING.  You can earn me back and maybe I'll share but it's not going to be easy.

 

So you have valuable information but you're going to withhold it from us? 

frustrated jack nicholson GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

You  lean town on jif? If so why?

I said it in another post. He seems more disinterested than anything else. Dint think it’s worth lynching him for. Least not today, I’d give him another day or so. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lizard King said:

You’re casing me based on my amount of time sitting on the thread before I posted? Lol

Can’t case you, you have produced no content. Simply stating you were lurking and not adding anything to the thread. Can’t case a player who is not posting content, kinda my point. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

So you have valuable information but you're going to withhold it from us? 

frustrated jack nicholson GIF

His information is that crusher peen tastes like bacon 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, The Crusher said:

JiF is acting like he’s not into the game, yet at least. CTM has hit a couple scum tells. Lizzie watched/read the thread for about 15 minutes didn’t make a single post. I’m ok with CTM or the Lizard today. 

Couple of scum tells? This should be good, what are the bacobrain

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CTM said:

Couple of scum tells? This should be good, what are the bacobrain

Ok, I appreciate nobody wants to put any effort in but the last three questions I’ve been asked I already talked about in the thread. So, I’m heading out and I’ll wait for you guys to go catch up. Thanks. Have a good morning . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Anyone else drinking more due to the current state of things?  I'm enjoying a 

Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA | Drizly

Yes and eating more. Gyms still closed in NJ, for 4 months now.. I have like 5 cases within 100 sq miles and infection rate is like  2 per 100k in my county.. it's beyond stupid. Also ******* annoying that the idiot governor here is being fellated by the the biased media despite our death toll in NJ being the highest in the country. If everyone did such a good job as him there'd be a lot more dead and a lot less small businesses.

Anyway, this keeps up I'm going to be as fat at @Pac by xmas

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ok, I appreciate nobody wants to put any effort in but the last three questions I’ve been asked I already talked about in the thread. So, I’m heading out and I’ll wait for you guys to go catch up. Thanks. Have a good morning . 

You gave me some bogus sh*t of not being assertive as scum which is just made up. What were the others?

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Can’t case you, you have produced no content. Simply stating you were lurking and not adding anything to the thread. Can’t case a player who is not posting content, kinda my point. 

I did post. I made a mockery of your disgusting CTM charade. Sorry that didn’t help your case though 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes and eating more. Gyms still closed in NJ, for 4 months now.. I have like 5 cases within 100 sq miles and infection rate is like  2 per 100k in my county.. it's beyond stupid. Also ******* annoying that the idiot governor here is being fellated by the the biased media despite our death toll in NJ being the highest in the country. If everyone did such a good job as him there'd be a lot more dead and a lot less small businesses.

Anyway, this keeps up I'm going to be as fat at @Pac by xmas

I haven’t gained a pound, I think I actually lost weight. Buy an Apple Watch, get some AirPods, buy some sneakers, download and subscribe to amazon music, and then join the Nj mmp and buy an 1/8 of whatever floats your boat. Spend 30 minutes each morning burning energy outside on an empty stomach and you’ll look and feel great. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...