The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Is this right? 80 is on JiF isn't he? 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes. I’ve been voting JiF for a while.

This is right. Thought 80’s vote came in after voting was paused for some reason. Barry was the hammer. Scene incoming.

Once again, the mopes that were his clients had dragged him away from the JiF Family Preserve on a Sunday. But he was ok with it, truth be told. These knuckleheads getting into trouble is what paid the bills. And if the intel he received from his sources inside the courthouse was any indication, the amount of those bills were about to skyrocket.

you see, while seemingly an upstanding member of the legal profession, JiF was just as much apart of the game as anyone else. Omar has the shotgun, JiF had the briefcase. But little did anyone know, not even his clients, that JiF had the game cornered. No matter which crew won the drug war, JiF would come out on top.

What JiF didn’t expect was for the cops investigating his clients to also start investigating HIM. So when he got the call this Sunday to head down to the station, he assumed it was just to represent some low level players. And when the detail slapped the bracelets on him, he finally realized just what being in the game meant, even for the guy with the briefcase.

JiF, aka Maury Levy, BARKSDALE CREW and STANFIELD CREW Lawyer (nightly search for investigators, 1x investigation avoidance) has been arrested.

image.jpeg.8ab7432a553cd00b0285b3a64b71c4ec.jpeg

It is now night

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Once again, the mopes that were his clients had dragged him away from the JiF Family Preserve on a Sunday. But he was ok with it, truth be told. These knuckleheads getting into trouble is what paid the bills. And if the intel he received from his sources inside the courthouse was any indication, the amount of those bills were about to skyrocket.

you see, while seemingly an upstanding member of the legal profession, JiF was just as much apart of the game as anyone else. Omar has the shotgun, JiF had the briefcase. But little did anyone know, not even his clients, that JiF had the game cornered. No matter which crew won the drug war, JiF would come out on top.

What JiF didn’t expect was for the cops investigating his clients to also start investigating HIM. So when he got the call this Sunday to head down to the station, he assumed it was just to represent some low level players. And when the detail slapped the bracelets on him, he finally realized just what being in the game meant, even for the guy with the briefcase.

JiF, aka Maury Levy, BARKSDALE CREW and STANFIELD CREW Lawyer (nightly search for investigators, 1x investigation avoidance) has been arrested.

It is now night

Whore!

59 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

It is now night

What does this mean?

49 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

barksdale crew & stanfield crew are bad guys?

Depends on your viewpoint.

41 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

So - is this two third parties BARKSDALE CREW and STANFIELD CREW? I don't know the first thing about the show. 

Did we get one?

Yeah, in the context of this game we probably did.

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Depends on your viewpoint.

Yeah, in the context of this game we probably did.

Alright Ted. This sounds like two third parties as well?

Maybe sheds some light on why Crusher was so reluctant to specifically say "I'm Town". @HessStation - after a fit of rage he finally did. Can you look him up?

I know, I know, paint by numbers N stuff.

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Alright Ted. This sounds like two third parties as well?

Maybe sheds some light on why Crusher was so reluctant to specifically say "I'm Town". @HessStation - after a fit of rage he finally did. Can you look him up?

I know, I know, paint by numbers N stuff.

Yeah, I don't know how Jville put the pieces together.  Could also see him as symp for either of two rival factions.  Don't want to get too caught up in talking set-up.  The series doesn't really have strict alignments.  He could have set it up many ways.

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Yeah, I don't know how Jville put the pieces together.  Could also see him as symp for either of two rival factions.  Don't want to get too caught up in talking set-up.  The series doesn't really have strict alignments.  He could have set it up many ways.

Regardless of JiF's role in it, whether he was a symp or whatever, the death scene seems to clearly show two factions in upper case. 

15 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Regardless of JiF's role in it, whether he was a symp or whatever, the death scene seems to clearly show two factions in upper case. 

Yeah, I saw that.  Just not trying to read into that.  I'll wait for the multiple kills to confirm.  Until then it's conjecture.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Wouldn't be surprised to find at least 1 scum between kdels, Barry, and Crusher. That's all I got for now. I suck at this.

Fun Fact about @Jetsfan80 #889:

He's been kicked out of 17 house parties after suggesting, and demonstrating, a "mass reveal".

Why Barry?  

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Lizard King

Good point.

Seems you would welcome Hess looking you up instead of deflecting.

I’m fine with it. This reluctance you speak of is made up and exaggerated. In the beginning nobody was even sure Hess really was a LD. Shit... we don’t know for sure now. Simply pointing out those of us contributing go back and forth at one another while others slide by. I’m reluctant but nobody even noticed Lizzie didn’t do it. But yes, I’m deflecting. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

I’m fine with it. This reluctance you speak of is made up and exaggerated. In the beginning nobody was even sure Hess really was a LD. sh*t... we don’t know for sure now. Simply pointing out those of us contributing go back and forth at one another while others slide by. I’m reluctant but nobody even noticed Lizzie didn’t do it. But yes, I’m deflecting. 

Well, earlier you seemed to have a really good idea of when I was signed on and off - how long mr mod was I on during when these statements were being discussed? I haven’t read like 2/3 the game, I missed pretty much the whole first day. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m fine with it. This reluctance you speak of is made up and exaggerated. In the beginning nobody was even sure Hess really was a LD. sh*t... we don’t know for sure now. Simply pointing out those of us contributing go back and forth at one another while others slide by. I’m reluctant but nobody even noticed Lizzie didn’t do it. But yes, I’m deflecting. 

I am starting to wonder about @HessStation being the LD since he didn't give us anything D2. Could be less than an every day thing I guess. I doubt he'd use a single use on me.

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

Well, earlier you seemed to have a really good idea of when I was signed on and off - how long mr mod was I on during when these statements were being discussed? I haven’t read like 2/3 the game, I missed pretty much the whole first day. 

repeat after me

I am town. I am not third party. I am not scum.