jvill 51

The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

I think you are the scum

And I think you are the Prince of Darkness touché 

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

Maybe but atleast I don't consider this the ideal women, you weirdo

Are men attracted to women bodybuilders? - Quora

Her penis looks nice

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Saw him. Really good seats too. He really plays up the hall of fame thing when he opens up. The songs though were like listening to him recording in a studio. 

Oh hi SK *whispers****im rooting 4u

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I honestly don't get why this scorpion woman hasn't been lynched. 

I’d like to know why she protected me N2 por favor. If she could string that together I’d like slit CTM’s jug

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

☝️

pretty bland 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Ugh.. Lying down as a town pr doesnt seem very nyn..

Really not sure what to make of you. Why hess protect n2?

What a swiney pork faced echo chamber. 

unvote vote AVM

32 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I did not protect anyone.  

Cold hearted*

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm not sure i agree with your logic, we don't even know if scum knew who jif was or if they could've found out he was working for both teams. Plus the LK and jif trains moved very quickly if memory serves. 

That being said, my gut is screaming hess is full of crap about his LD claim. He had to give it because he was run up early due to stark being scummy.

Him lying about the role doesn't make him scum because he is the type of player who would lie as town but when you add in Starks play with Hess's play and the likelihood that he gave a fake claim under duress I feel that is our best bet today. Plus, if Nyn is legit, he was left unprotected 2 nights there was no kill. Seems like scum and potential third party would be keen to off a LD as top priority. Why is he alive, even if Nyn isn't telling the truth

I'm still don't 100% believe Nyn but not convinced enough to lynch an uncountered doc

vote hess

AhahahahahahahagahHAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHA such a ****in turd. 

28 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I also think nyn is lying because Hess N2 makes no sense to me.

Good point about which investigator kdels would lie about if he was going to. That's the part I didn't think through.

Agree 100%. Let’s kill CTM

22 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

why?

I’m pretty sure he’s Satan. As far as the game’s concerned, I wouldn’t mind lynching him either.

23 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

For those of you voting Nyn, what do you think about kdels claim?

Fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #54:

80 can make fire in less than 30 seconds with only a single stick and his palm.

I think it blows

1 hour ago, CTM said:

When you talk about a womens chest do you say boobs or pecs? 

The foul stench of multiple millennia’s of lost child never to be found coming out of your teeth has reduced me to sod. Somebody human interpret 

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

^^^this guy gets how to play this game.

I could Lynch LK too though js. And AVM

42 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not really sure yet. Most of his games been voting me based on early play. Don’t see him pursuing anything else or trying to figure the game out.   He closer to the fence than otters. 

Il sorta still think Crusher’s probably scum kinda too tho also 

When KD revealed I thought, Bullsh*t

When Nyn revealed I though Bullsh*t 

When AVM revealed I thought hmm, eh

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Two factions. Pretty much worth nothing. 

What was JiF? Still don’t get it

28 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Why are you acting like we don’t know if there are two factions? Is there a reason you still suspend your belief? Pretty clearly stated right here. 

Could be the two teams are suppose to find each to form one team with JiF negotiating in their QTs or was like a usurper or traitor type for one. Could be a lot of things. Pretty cool role possibilities! Exciting 

7 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

^^^Smart question^^^

How is that a smart question? All CTM has been doing is hedging bets btw. He’s gross.

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

What would he possibly be negotiating in this scenario?

I don’t know but if i could figure something cool out of it I’d mod another game. How do you think his role worked?

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

So because I'm hesitant to lynch nyn I'm hedging bets? What exactly are you doing?  You moved off while indicating  you dont believe iher claim. Essentially the same thing with less words or explanation. You're accusing me of doing the same thing you are. You are gross. Further I've arrived at a firm position, I dont intend to vote Nyn today. Where do you stand exactly ??

I dont subscribe to cowboy mafia in most scenarios.I can appreciate JC's determination and singular focus as hes been town telling. That's doesnt mean I agree with him or think lynching nyn is a smart move so early in the game.

The bottom line for me is that if nyn is scum it's likely the opposing team will kill her as she has no protection to block. It will sort it self out

Today we have much better options, like you for instance.. 

- believe you faked ld claim at l2 and have not engaged at all with the claim or assertions of making it up 

- stark pinged and then quit, feel if he was town he wouldve atleast claimed 

- your play has kinda been all over the board and more unfocused than usual. Now you are fos'ing me for doing something you are doing.

Imo you are a good bet for scum and a safe lynch

I’ll get to this once im done pumping iron.  For now I’ll dream of your slow and painful death 

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Hess is negotiating more town confusion 

Says this jackass in the middle pie piper’ing every angle w mock concern. Asking an opinion on a stupid ambiguous scum  role would only appear to be muddying the waters to scum. Somebody holy water this bitch 

56 minutes ago, CTM said:

The only angle I'm pie pipering is you as scum. You sound a bit panicked by it frankly.

Come vote me now you sissy

I DO WHAT I WANT YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME

image.gif.6e9f2a9c2dce24ba98ad65589f7af464.gif

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Do mods ever give out belt-fed machine guns? I'd like to mow down about 75% of this game.

It won’t work on CTM unless they’re silver bullets. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, CTM said:

So because I'm hesitant to lynch nyn I'm hedging bets? What exactly are you doing?  You moved off while indicating  you dont believe iher claim. Essentially the same thing with less words or explanation. You're accusing me of doing the same thing you are. You are gross. Further I've arrived at a firm position, I dont intend to vote Nyn today. Where do you stand exactly ??

I dont subscribe to cowboy mafia in most scenarios.I can appreciate JC's determination and singular focus as hes been town telling. That's doesnt mean I agree with him or think lynching nyn is a smart move so early in the game.

The bottom line for me is that if nyn is scum it's likely the opposing team will kill her as she has no protection to block. It will sort it self out

Today we have much better options, like you for instance.. 

- believe you faked ld claim at l2 and have not engaged at all with the claim or assertions of making it up 

- stark pinged and then quit, feel if he was town he wouldve atleast claimed 

- your play has kinda been all over the board and more unfocused than usual. Now you are fos'ing me for doing something you are doing.

Imo you are a good bet for scum and a safe lynch

image.gif.88e9614eca25db069dd11448faaea7ea.gif

...blah blah blah blah

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

Holy sh*t i finally read you accurately didnt I?

^^ let's lynch this 

I’m on vacation starting tomorrow. Clamping until Wednesday. The down side would not being here to heckle you. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company