jvill 51

The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

11 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

VOTING PAUSED

image.gif.4e084beecd4b5578ba4adb44e83bb1bd.gif

Nice!!!!

14 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Here we go lynch JiF, here we go.

Strictly because he’s disinterested or instincts? My instincts got disinterested Prolly town. 

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Moved on to this.  First time trying.  Not bad.  Yes, I bought the variety pack.

Sierra Nevada Wild Little Thing Price & Reviews | Drizly

I don’t drink scotch, but a friend gave me this as a thank you for delivering food to his driveway while his family had Covid-19. I’m going to try it. 

8A4383E4-6FBF-4350-963A-E8E20923D095.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

33 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

2 more votes to lynch JiF.  Come on people.

12 minutes ago, CTM said:

What the case?

I think because he’s rather surf then play mafia? 

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

You know what, I dont really care.. eff that butthole twink

Unvote

Vote jif

You are a heartless soulless pig. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I thought so too. How about we lynch him instead?

Agreed. Unvote vote CTM 

• Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

See the problem with pivot now is it let's JiF off the hook and if I'm wrong about Crush he'd probably go balls deep to help JiF.

JiF is acting like he’s not into the game, yet at least. CTM has hit a couple scum tells. Lizzie watched/read the thread for about 15 minutes didn’t make a single post. I’m ok with CTM or the Lizard today. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Correct. This is dumb. Stay on JiF f**kfaces.

I appreciate your conviction. GFY 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

CTM is probably scum no doubt but we have JiF pinned down as well and minus a reveal I have no intention of letting him off the hook.

Ok, I’ll keep my vote on scum. You do you. Lizzie getting a hall pass is crap by the way. 

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

If I had a shot I would have put a bullet in LK before JETS.  Don't blame me.  

Agreed. 

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

You  lean town on jif? If so why?

I said it in another post. He seems more disinterested than anything else. Dint think it’s worth lynching him for. Least not today, I’d give him another day or so. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Lizard King said:

You’re casing me based on my amount of time sitting on the thread before I posted? Lol

Can’t case you, you have produced no content. Simply stating you were lurking and not adding anything to the thread. Can’t case a player who is not posting content, kinda my point. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

That was last game, search the right game thread, MT.  jeez

No it was this game. Least the seven pages I looked at. 

Just now, CTM said:

Couple of scum tells? This should be good, what are the bacobrain

Ok, I appreciate nobody wants to put any effort in but the last three questions I’ve been asked I already talked about in the thread. So, I’m heading out and I’ll wait for you guys to go catch up. Thanks. Have a good morning . 

20 minutes ago, CTM said:

You gave me some bogus sh*t of not being assertive as scum which is just made up. What were the others?

I gave those too. But funny enough you hit one someone ruse brought up while I was discussing you. Pushing lynches with out much input. 

Po

11 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I did post. I made a mockery of your disgusting CTM charade. Sorry that didn’t help your case though 

So your  contribution is defending a player  you don’t have any idea about his alignment is? Or your defending CTM because you do have an idea about his alignment? Please share the info with the rest of the class please. Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

That’s silly. I simply said that you are a cat chasing the hot catnip and it’s true. Or would you prefer I play more like, JC, who typically posts infrequently and sporadically, and always seems to be under the radar, except for this game where he has not only been quite vocal but incredibly accusatory and demanding of everyone, quite early on. Strike you as odd?

Actually kicking in doors and being somewhat obnoxious about it is Jetcodes more tradition town tell. Played a ton with him at Dragonmount under his Chinese symbol name and develop a keen ability to read him. Though I do agree he has changed it up some Recentl. As of know I’m pretty firm town on him. I would likely you to play as you and just add content that gives me a feeling for your alignment. Like this post I just quoted, its somewhat helpful. Thank you 

• Post of the Week 1

23 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m surprised I’m not showing up in these ‘insctive’ convos. 

You are, you Have been very forthcoming with not being able to get in much. Between drunk lake life and working from home with the kiddies.  When you do post you give content It allows the rest of us something to go on. Lizzie was literally not post any game content. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Pushing lynches? You mean by not vocally not caring if we lynch jif and basically being like whatevs?  That's not pushing a lynch, if anything its train hoping

You are starting to get me interested in you though. Keep talking 

Why does one hop trains? To push lynches. Go get a bloody marry dude, last nights bender is hanging in your brain like stripper glitter to your face back in the Good Old Days. 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Yeah no, pushing lynchs is actually advocating for a lynch, like you are doing to me right now. 

I have no idea why jif was being run up initially and honestly thought it would fun to blind lynch him. I made no case and no push.

Now that hes claiming some kind of role but refusing to disclose I havs an actual reason to vote him. 

Care to weigh in on jif fatness, or are you satisfied making sh*t up about me while jif twerks all over the thread ?

Again, I’ve done that about three times. I don’t see anything he is doing as an indication of his alignment. Seems disinterested for now. You bounced around during lynches and actively pursued a lynch, now your saying it was for fun. Shedding any accountability for your actions. Not sure how that helps town. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

JC who did nothing all day 1 is littering the thread with weak participation theories.  

So lame. 

Hello gorgeous. 

12 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

That’s really cute that you guys took a drive over to narnia and got your chi in order; ******* homo 

Alright, that’s good baby boy. More of that and thank you. 

4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Why? That insensitive racial quip contributed absolutely nothing to gameplay. 

Because your engaging and It’s more than you were doing. Baby steps little fella 

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Lol this is why I’ve stopped trying 

I know your innocent sweet heart. 

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Once again, the mopes that were his clients had dragged him away from the JiF Family Preserve on a Sunday. But he was ok with it, truth be told. These knuckleheads getting into trouble is what paid the bills. And if the intel he received from his sources inside the courthouse was any indication, the amount of those bills were about to skyrocket.

you see, while seemingly an upstanding member of the legal profession, JiF was just as much apart of the game as anyone else. Omar has the shotgun, JiF had the briefcase. But little did anyone know, not even his clients, that JiF had the game cornered. No matter which crew won the drug war, JiF would come out on top.

What JiF didn’t expect was for the cops investigating his clients to also start investigating HIM. So when he got the call this Sunday to head down to the station, he assumed it was just to represent some low level players. And when the detail slapped the bracelets on him, he finally realized just what being in the game meant, even for the guy with the briefcase.

JiF, aka Maury Levy, BARKSDALE CREW and STANFIELD CREW Lawyer (nightly search for investigators, 1x investigation avoidance) has been arrested.

image.jpeg.8ab7432a553cd00b0285b3a64b71c4ec.jpeg

It is now night

Whore!

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

So - is this two third parties BARKSDALE CREW and STANFIELD CREW? I don't know the first thing about the show. 

Did we get one?

Yes, 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

^ by him I mean crusher

By the way pretty sure Lizzie never made the statements. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Lizard King

Good point.

Seems you would welcome Hess looking you up instead of deflecting.

I’m fine with it. This reluctance you speak of is made up and exaggerated. In the beginning nobody was even sure Hess really was a LD. Shit... we don’t know for sure now. Simply pointing out those of us contributing go back and forth at one another while others slide by. I’m reluctant but nobody even noticed Lizzie didn’t do it. But yes, I’m deflecting. 

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Do you have a town pile?

I have you and 80. If you are scum never seen you play  like this out in front as scum before. You kick in doors as town. 80s reveal wasn’t great but he typically buddies to me when he’s scum. Pretty confident read on him. CTM, Ape and Nyn give me pause. Lizzie is doing nothing so hopefully he’s replaced. Barry is closer to middle but gun to head Id say bullish town. 

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I am starting to wonder about @HessStation being the LD since he didn't give us anything D2. Could be less than an every day thing I guess. I doubt he'd use a single use on me.

Honestly he probably never read his pm. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I really like this post. It sounds earnest and assertive. More so since it's directed at Crush.

So your ok with the fact he just said it and did nothing of the sort? I call people out they call me out back. Glad your having fun. 

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Where's your retort to my last question? To rephrase, you implied I didn’t answer the lie detector question and also seem to be keeping a good eye on my time online - so was I on and ignored the question or, did I not see it from skipping an entire day, or perhaps you’re just throwing bs out on the thread to look involved like your Samurai butt partner?

When I mentioned it you didn’t. So?

I

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm saying that I wouldn't expect him to confront you of all people as scum. Seems unnecessary and messy.

Why are you angry?

Not sure I gave him much choice. I’m just trying to get people to contribute. Not angry at all, just want everyone engaged. 

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

Glucose levels 

It happens 

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, also the gif of Omar. Dummy.

For the some reason I feel like this game  is underserved by @Smashmouth not being Omar. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Wait, is it day?

LOL

15 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@The Crusher, kill someone already will you?

I put the kill in on you yesterday dude!

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company