The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Gotta say I like that ape is partaking more now. His initial knee jerk reaction of voting me the previous phase after I voted him felt a bit like last game when he went at me when I drew attention to him. That's mostly what bothered me. But it hasnt progressed much beyond that. I'd like to see more of him now that he's getting more involved.

unvote

vote crusher

Your so cute on how every time I vote you have to vote me back. I like you too by the way. 

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Nyn’s reads are based on how people are casing/voting her. She’s not reading interactions between others??? That’s alarming.

See that’s the fundamental difference I see this game between you and Nyn. I vote you get going and start playing  up in this bitch. I vote Nyn and she waits then votes me back. Also somewhat alarming, well and sexy. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Nyn’s reads are based on how people are casing/voting her. She’s not reading interactions between others??? That’s alarming.

In my eyes JC isnt the type of player to be this vocal and aggressive in general. Let alone as scum. And even less likely with me of all people. It's telling imo.

As far as you're concerned you played it pretty badly last game from the second I called you out. You'll prolly go on a rant now on how it's not a tell and I just got lucky or however you'll choose to spin it, but the way you react to attention as scum is something you need to work on. And it's something I've been looking at.

If you dont like my take on it, tough noogies ?

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

See that’s the fundamental difference I see this game between you and Nyn. I vote you get going and start playing  up in this bitch. I vote Nyn and she waits then votes me back. Also somewhat alarming, well and sexy. 

She’s also saying I drew attention to her like last game. I barely reacted to her though, in this game. Other people were well into putting attention on her by the time I saw she voted me. Her explanation doesn’t align with what was actually happening.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

In my eyes JC isnt the type of player to be this vocal and aggressive in general. Let alone as scum. And even less likely with me of all people. It's telling imo.

As far as you're concerned you played it pretty badly last game from the second I called you out. You'll prolly go on a rant now on how it's not a tell and I just got lucky or however you'll choose to spin it, but the way you react to attention as scum is something you need to work on. And it's something I've been looking at.

If you dont like my take on it, tough noogies ?

You’re deflecting to arguing over last game. I’m playing this game. Ping.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

You’re deflecting to arguing over last game. I’m playing this game. Ping.

I'm not arguing. Im explaining what I was looking for.

If you dont want to hear it then why are you engaging me?

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

She’s also saying I drew attention to her like last game. I barely reacted to her though, in this game. Other people were well into putting attention on her by the time I saw she voted me. Her explanation doesn’t align with what was actually happening.

Btw read my post again. I wasnt saying that at all. I said I was watching for it and didnt like your initial reaction. I explained that the impression didnt last...which is why I moved my vote.

Not sure what to make of this honestly

35 minutes ago, GATA said:

VOTE COUNT:

Nyn - -  JC (1)

Ape - - Dice(1)

Crushluv - - Kdels, Nyn (2)

Kdels - - Ape, Crushluv, Barry, Paradis, Hess (5)

@kdels62 is at L-2

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

I dont think I unvoted ?? 

I'm having power / cell.issues all day because of Ron DeSantis mismanagement of hurricanes, tryingnto catch up but getting lots of timeouts 

16 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Crusher has voted for me based solely on the fact that I voted for him? Also gives Nyn a bunch of grief for her vote on him. That’s not very helpful. 

I guess my reveal is forthcoming. 

No, not true. I didn't like ou asking who scum is and then saying I'm obvious scum. Then your little I expect to be answered directly and clearly thing seemed out of place in a game built on lying on deceiving. Scum likes to lay narrative and dictate what is normal and not normal in the game,. That's what you did. 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No, not true. I didn't like ou asking who scum is and then saying I'm obvious scum. Then your little I expect to be answered directly and clearly thing seemed out of place in a game built on lying on deceiving. Scum likes to lay narrative and dictate what is normal and not normal in the game,. That's what you did. 

Now stop and ask yourself, “does anyone expect straight answers in a game of mafia?” Then remember every time someone says “I’m scum,” or “I wrote it in the QT,” and decide whether or not those oversimplified reactions are sarcasm or earnest. 

Hey, @Paradis nice drive by vote on an active train. Care to play?

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Now stop and ask yourself, why would it take this long to reveal?

Not enough interaction. The vote on me seems lazy and with the drive-by votes I think my reveal will only hurt town. If you want I’ll reveal to your response to this.