jvill 51

The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I honestly don't get why this scorpion woman hasn't been lynched. 

Seems obvious 

13 hours ago, AVM said:

Struggling with JC & Nyn myself, too. Dice asking some good questions despite the fact I don't agree with the confidence in Nyn based on how she reveals/doesn't reveal usually.

We've got multiple "investigative" roles so I suppose I could see multiple protective roles but there hasn't really been enough shot attempts to justify that. I unfortunately don't know the source material well enough either to know what would fit (I know, it's on the list...).

I thought CTM made a good point that there are way better protect claims that would have gotten her less suspicion. As for JC my gut reading his first post was that it was legit...but I admit as he's been posting it's reminded me of how he posted during our two SK runs with fake claims. I think I'd rather look in a different direction (and actually vote for the first time in like a week) - vote Lizzie

Just caught up.

Didn't like this post. Just felt like acting the part, without saying anything and a vote on someone that gets himself lynched all the time.

• Upvote 1

Unvote vote AVM

9 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Stay on Nyn.

Headfaking.

8 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

you lot are unbelievable

you let a half assed botched mason claim   that WERENT masons    ride free but you wanna lynch a claimed doc in a game where there is evidence that nks were most likely blocked.

un

believe

able.

This is the kind of frustration I expect from scum that thinks their fake claim was so good, it’s preposterous that it’s not believed.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Pie pipering 😂

thomas middleditch richard hendriks GIF by HBO
100% ctm

• Upvote 1

If you look back at Stark, his train started due to inactivity then Hess swapped in.  I get it.  I hate the optics, but there really wasn't much that pinged of scum.  Prove me wrong.

I’m not buying that he pinged. I haven’t seen any explanation of what pinged. Lie enough and it becomes truth kinda thing.

You'd be more effective if you'd stop criticizing my case and actually, you know make a stronger case.  You're not hunting, you're not helping unless the sole intent of this exercise is to protect Nyn.

This. Dice adds nothing, but over defends Nyn?

Fine.  You going to continue to defend or do you plan on hunting?

Same question. 

8 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Do mods ever give out belt-fed machine guns? I'd like to mow down about 75% of this game.

Start by shoving through your lower intestines.

Always down for a hess lynch, but Unvote vote ctm 

ALos about 7-8 IPAs in.

45 minutes ago, HessStation said:

It’s camping but with electricity and stuff.  I’ll give a full report when I get back! 

I’m roleless now you dumbass

Did you LD Barry, or no?

Hi. 

unvote

Vote crusher

I’m doodying right now. bye.

• Upvote 1

Can I ask... why are we treating barry like clear town?0

Unvote vote Barry

Way too many folks hiding and/or assumed town for some reason. I don’t get it. When nailing scum gets this shaky, it’s usually because we’re only hunting those that talk ... or were working with wring assumptions.

Hess vs. CTM = feels totes fake, btw

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

@HessStationand his LD.  

Who pushed the hardest that that reveal was serious, because I took it as bs all the way.

Oh, hint: it was barry

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

So instead of lynch Hess - which we could have done earlier, you decide to go after me because Hess possibly fake revealed LD and said he ran it on me? You think Hess is town and not only lied about being a LD, but fake cleared someone? That sounds like anti-town behavior if I ever heard it.

I’m voting you, because you took something I felt Hess lied about and ran with it. Hess does stuff like that. I don’t know how to read it from him, since I’ve seen him do similar as both town and scum.

The way you leveraged it to be super townie and then go against Crusher is why I’m voting you. 

41 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Asserts that only scum wants town lynched. 

Accepts my claim as Town Bodyguard.  

Wants to lynch town.  I'll take him at his word.  He's scum.

Unvote, vote Dice

Well done.

unvote vote dice

30 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

His point about only scum wants to kill town is total BS too. Fake case making type of stuff. Obviously the point CTM was making was that if we lynched him and he wasn't scum the worst case scenario is that he's VT at this point and we aren't lynching a power role.

I like this better than anything I've seen in a while.

unvote

vote dice

Noting that you’ve consistently looked for other to make cases you like. Not making your own.

27 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

i haven't played well and you're right about this. 

I know I’m right. Chalking it up as not playing well, is gross, considering we haven’t see all the alignments. Me thinks you’re dirty.

Dice flailing. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Well I'm town AF but I get why you say that. I say I haven't played well because I haven't been able to put any good reads together. I felt pretty good about my crusher read early around the Hess LD but since then it's all sh*t.

The only thing I don't get is why you wouldn't lynch Hess first. If you think he lied about LD and about me passing it, I think it makes more sense to lynch him first.

Your ongoing attempts to derail Dice is noted. I answered this.

8 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I’m glad you said that. 

as post count leader I am surprised you had not yet noticed that I’m by no way representing the bottom part of contributor. 

The post count puts me literally in the middle - post count wise - of the game as of now. 

so your consistent claim - that I was laying low and not posting - can you point to the post that made you realize that instead I’m such an involved, calculated and cunning opponent?

also I’m glad we cleared this up. for a minute there, you had me believing that I was in the ultra low segment for post count  Just curious why 

Low post count is short hand more for contribution of worthwhile content, more so than the actual tally.

Even if he is scum and you town, I can’t stand behind this angle of defense. Too stupid.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, CTM said:

When did everyone become so literal. When ant of us complain about low activity we are referring to content and contribution, not raw count of posts 

This is what happens when education is defunded first decades. The dumb brains take over.

11 hours ago, CTM said:

Oh.. I'm not 100% sure what the point of the debate is anyway

There doesn’t seem to be one.

Crusher is lived by all.

Lizzie is having an episode, seemingly triggered by our adoration of Crusher.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lizard King said:

So are we all having fun with crusher and his scummy cohort? Sure he wants to kill us all but what a swell guy 

I remember all the times you’ve cratered on me, and we’re right once.

Batting average of .013

This is why nobody follows you. FYI

11 hours ago, CTM said:

Lk getting testy. I like it 

looney tunes spin GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

Unvote 

vote dice

This dude. Smooooov like butta

4 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Cratering on him? Homie get your story straight. Am I disinterested and not playing or am I cratering on crusher? With your limited amount of neurons you don’t have to answer that

*Looks at the past couple pages.*

4 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Are you trying to get in on his Thing with JC? It’s #asseatnszn over at dm - the link is www.dragonmount.com bring a wet wipe 

*Shakes head.*

Willing to vote in any disgusting order since they’re all linked a2m anyway:

jc

crusher

ape

ctm

He caTcHed Teh whole teAm!

Could the scum team be any more obvious? Crusher, ape, someone just say something. Your silence is deafening 

lol fukkin moron

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Whoever is scum this game I have to tip my hat, assholes. 

You. 

First, I was like vote ctm, he’s scum. Nobody listened. Then I was like how bout Nyn? Nobody listened then either. Then I said AVM!!! Nobody cared. 

Now, I think I’ll vote ape.

Thank goodness.

Game over? Good setup, thanks!

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company