The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

On 7/31/2020 at 3:46 PM, jvill 51 said:

It was another long night in Baltimore. But, surprisingly, a quiet one. The phones in the Homicide Unit, whose frequent rings normally become the soundtrack of death and murder during the summer months, lay silent. A good omen, perhaps?

As the sun rises over the row houses and the BPD changes shifts, Lester Freamon, natural po-lice sidelined to the pawn shop over some petty bullsh*t no one even remembers anymore for 13 years (and 4 months), checks out a fresh lead in the detail’s investigation...

It is now Day 2.

And never mind anyway... there was a scene just no pictures lol

20 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Maybe you're just scum buddies.  Ever think of that?

according to my PM thats impossible. According to Paradis' flip thats also impossible

9 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Doesn't vote, barely posts.  What do we need Dice for?  Lynch him after Paradis.

3 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Agreed.  Still in the future I'd just reveal and move on.  You were vanilla and no threat.  Most would have hopped off at that point and we could have lynched Spoot or Dice.

So JC has had a hard on for nothing but low posters all game. You cant just lynch low posters all game because yoiur liable to blind lynch a pr. And he knows this. He also knows me well enough to know post count doesnt tell you my alignment.

Will lynch either Ape or JC.

vote JC

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

Vote JC

Is this just a vote or something more?

3 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

according to my PM thats impossible. According to Paradis' flip thats also impossible

So JC has had a hard on for nothing but low posters all game. You cant just lynch low posters all game because yoiur liable to blind lynch a pr. And he knows this. He also knows me well enough to know post count doesnt tell you my alignment.

vote JC

Weird. JC is my strongest town read. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

vote JC

You have offered zero useful commentary.  That tell me enough about your alignment.  Next post in 24 hours?

Just now, The Crusher said:

Don’t know about you, but this fat man getting hungry! 

Waiting for dinner now.  Wife and daughter cooking tonight.  In the meantime, after seeing you guys post about this, I finally bought some.  Puts a smile on my face...

Hudson Baby Bourbon Whiskey Price & Reviews | Drizly

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You have offered zero useful commentary.  That tell me enough about your alignment.  Next post in 24 hours?

And all you have done is go after low posters. And what have you achieved? You managed to lynch town.

Me? I was the first vote on jif and managed to lynch Scum.

Wanna compare dicks next?

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Same guy that questioned my attentiveness. 

No I proved your inattentiveness,  I also proved that I have a much better memory for images than text and the lack of images in N1 was stored as no scene 

21 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

And all you have done is go after low posters. And what have you achieved? You managed to lynch town.

I drove the JiF lynch.  You barely posted.  

image.png.8a9b937de11bc8dc90a38ed307cc57c1.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/31/2020 at 6:57 PM, Dicetosser said:

vote Jif

^^^^^

24 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Here was you with the vote on JiF.  La Di ****king Da.  

Have to admit your logic was impeccable.  Do you have more to offer or do want to climb back into your hole? 

On 8/2/2020 at 5:51 PM, Dicetosser said:

was going to say die then now will just say good riddance

Jif did nothing but mention JC today.  Does this semi clear JC?

No. You got lynched early and often cause notbob talks in 3 word answers that noone could make sense of.

Awesome guy and totally town.

Your fukking tone has definitely changed now that I'm pushing for your lynch.  

Anyone else have doubts about the case against Dice just iso him.  Very little insight.  

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

vote JC

You have yet to provide a reason for wanting me lynched. Yet, you spew terrible reasons for lots of things.

38 minutes ago, CTM said:

No I proved your inattentiveness,  I also proved that I have a much better memory for images than text and the lack of images in N1 was stored as no scene 

Cool, now you’ve proven you’re an idiot too. Keep em comin

18 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I drove the JiF lynch.  You barely posted.  

image.png.8a9b937de11bc8dc90a38ed307cc57c1.png

I didn't say i drove it. I said I was first on it.

9 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Your fukking tone has definitely changed now that I'm pushing for your lynch.  

Anyone else have doubts about the case against Dice just iso him.  Very little insight.  

yep cause youve annoyed me. The cat scratching me awake at 6am hasnt helped either admittedly.

fact is youve been harping on about lynching low posters all game when you know thats not a good way to play. you blind lynch power roles that way. What if Paradis had been a pr and posting low on purpose? The way he came out with the "im not the guy you want to lynch" definetly made me think he might be a PR. But you all went long and lynched him anyway. You got lucky he was only VT.

Post count has NOTHING to do with a persons alignment. You can post 3 times in a game  all votes on scum    so whats more important? volume or effect?

I was quite happy to think you town early game but this drive on low posters has me thinking different because i dont expect stupid game play like that from you.

go ahead and vote me   im sure I will swing cause thats what always happens here but you will be responsible for lynching Town AGAIN.

guess nyn got what she wanted after all.  Make sure you thank JC @Nynaeve

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You have yet to provide a reason for wanting me lynched. Yet, you spew terrible reasons for lots of things.

you simply started as a gut feel   you werent invested you didnt give 2 sh*ts

now there was all that bumbling around about your character and then you seemed to get all conciliatory afterwards.

but fact is I could have a Cops scum read on you and this lot wouldn't lynch you on anything I say.